Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Penal Forces: Mission 0: Uncomfortable Introductions with the other guys. (IC)  (Read 2836 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Nah, my Ex-wife was a prostitute. If you think killing for a living is bad, at least people have some respect for you. And you already are ready if someone wasn't interested in paying for your services. Where do you stick a gun when you're butt naked?"
As he speaks Ajax gestures wildly, ending with raising his hands to the air as if it's a question only god himself could answer.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Someone down on her luck and he refuses to pay after taking advantage.  When were done with this give me the name, I'll do that one for free, and I might actually enjoy it too"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Tell you what, I'll give you the name of the planet. Enough of those scumbags to go around that you'll make a killing... Literally and figuratively, I'm sure there's a lot of people that would pay for them dead..."
Ajax leans back in his chair looking contemplative.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Oho? Perhaps I have misjudged you, if you are willing to do such things pro bono. You appear to at least have some standards."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"So boring. Kill this, kill them. Kill kill kill kill. Is death all you guys ever talk about? What about the feeling that slicing someone brings out? What about the pain you cause them, The suffering you cause them? True living is watching the terror in your victim's eyes as he cries out for mercy and help. True joy is showing them those feelings they gave you~" Despite her delighted look, her face and eyes lack the luster of a normal life.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Feron's Avian face somehow manages to display disgust

"there is enough suffering in the world without prolonging death, i may make money off of killing but I DO NOT ENJOY INFLICTING PAIN"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hehe, It's the same principle you live off of. If someone kills someone, then you kill that person. If someone torments and causes suffering, then I cause torment and suffering. As they say,
 do unto others."
The smile is definitely the creepier part of her delight.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"As you would have them do to you. That's the last part of that. Don't think that's what you meant."
Ajax lazily bobs his gun as he leans back in his chair.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But I did meant that. Why else would I cause the suffering I did before being arrested?" She looks adorable when confused.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"But I have seen it time and again, tormenting someone only causes them to torment others, killing them actually stops their actions, and what disgmusts me most is that you sound like you ENJOY it"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But I do enjoy it. Also, I don't let my victims live. Why would I give them the courtesy?" There's the look of a tormented person. For once her adorable features are betrayed by the grim look on her face.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Who hurt you?" Feron's face is suddenly hard

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A long dead rotting corpse. He screamed the best too. I can still hear him calling out for his god, hoping that someone was coming to save him as I tore apart every little part of his body. His screams of agony as I tore him limb to limb~ Nyah~~" And tam once more looks giddy about having tortured and killed a man.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Feron goes back to being disgusted

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Calvin gives Tam a blank look.
"...I do not like you."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6