Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: My mom and sister think this girl likes me, thoughts?  (Read 3836 times)

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My mom and sister think this girl likes me, thoughts?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 08:48:09 pm »

I've decided to cut her off I think.

I need to be alone. I keep getting like she has some motive to keep pestering me but feel like it's not something that will help me out.

I only need people who want to help me out.
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 01:42:02 am »

Honestly, you need to stop doing drugs and get professional help.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 03:26:57 am »

I only need people who want to help me out.
Everyone responding in threads like these do have this intent, though. :O

Unlike a Mass Spectrometer where you've to know how to operate it and what its response actually means for it to have any meaning, people are a lot more flexible than that and can see when others have problems that they may not be aware of within their reasoning; feedback giving is pretty much something that'll help you out.

I'm fully forwarding CP's advice up there. Professionals are the most that will help you when you're noticing unhelpful ideas and perceptions get in the way of processing a situation (If in doubt because you feel they're not going to help you--there's always the local public services offices and otherwise who can help refer you to someone credible to help)

P.S. I've handled Mass Spectrometers in my line of work. They're not helpful with people as far as the in-joke follows. :P
But otherwise, ask for feedback from her or other friends alongside--like feedback on your idea of people hating you, that somehow pops up there, may be more a sign of 'avoiding something that can threaten you in the future'. Basically the hate and the really bad reaction to the other person (when nothing is substantiated other than assumption) isn't going to help you, socially or otherwise.

Edit because typo x.x
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 06:54:38 am by Tiruin »

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 09:11:29 am »

She took you to a party and you sat on a couch being depressed.
Ye I love when someone talks about their depression constantly it rully adz to the character of them and i toedaly feel the vibe and i become reely attractived to thim and stuff like that so totally she goes back witb that ofher guy who wasnt crying and banged the shit out of him and after most probably before they laughed about you being socially retarded and then she said to him "im kinda worried the steroids are making him a blubbering little cuck who doesnt take advice"
They then resumed the night of extasy.

I took that meme a bit far but thats my perception of you.
You read as an emotionally unattractive man child. But you wont listen to this joke advice so its mainly to garner a chuckle from my peers here.

Stop coming to life advice if you can't even see your short comings.
Real advice you won't take. Stop taking drugs, get a fucking job at pizza hut, go out with friends to partys and actually participate.
I could rant forever but thats how i get banned everytime
××××××××××××××××××

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 01:54:50 pm »

"It's not you, it's me."

Well at least one life lesson was gained out of all this.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2017, 10:28:23 pm »

so I was walking down a path with a girl and there was another guy with us on the other side and as we walked she kept bumping into me like 3 times and I did nothing.

I feel like I should of put my arm around her.

Thoughts?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2017, 12:11:48 am »

What do you care? Its not like you read anything anyone else's posts.

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2017, 10:18:05 am »

You're right I should stop reading all your posts.

But srs I do read your guys posts (in my threads). It gives me lots of perspective into how other people think of things I think of.

In a way you guys are doing God's work on making me a slightly better person. The things you read and hear influence you.

I've come to the conclusion that she is no longer interested in me but still likes to hangout. I'm probably over thinking the bumps.

I've made a personal decision to get a job before I go out anymore. I can do just eat food courier soon... It's my backup plan. I quit my old job in a really rude way but those guys were breaking labour law, not hiring me sooner like I asked, and the manager was passive aggressive. If any of those one issues did not occur I would still be working there, can't put up with all 3, my life sucks enough as is.

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2017, 10:24:48 am »

I'm probably over thinking the bumps.

You're over thinking period.
××××××××××××××××××

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 10:25:30 am »

"Get my shit sorted out before I start worrying about women."

It's a good start.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2017, 06:04:49 am »

Well she broke a couple fingers yesterday at her work (it's with horses so who knows what happened) and I got a job interview in 1.5 hours.

I'm still useless and lost

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2017, 04:38:34 pm »

It has come to my attention that my situation is worse than expected.

This second feeling of DREAD has convinced me to stay away from broken fingers girl.

I don't want to get into details other than GIRLS BE PLAYING GAMES ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Honestly what is wrong with them. This is why I hate Canada, European women have been much less game playing with me, they are much nicer and straight forward.

I went to a job interview and the people interviewing me were two beautiful women raised in Eastern Europe and their attitude and the way they acted was so refreshing that even if it might turn out to be a bad job I have decided to go tomorrow to the training.

Anyways I clearly need money before I can worry about anything else as everyone hates me.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2017, 04:59:19 pm »

You're having a nervous breakdown. Considering all the other stuff you have going on (eg: perma-depression, your drug abuse and subsequent self-inflicted chemical castration...), I urge you once again to seek professional help

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2017, 05:15:48 pm »

What CP says. Please get professional help.
Not saying that because I hate or dislike you or anything, but out of genuine concern with your wellbeing (and that of those around you).
Some of the stuff you have been posting lately show disconcerting signs of sociopathy.
And while sociopathy isn't an official psychiatric disorder, acting like a sociopath will not make you friends.
It is something a shrink could very well be able to help you with though (as well as with depression and feelings of insecurity).

Just don't go with a shrink that starts talking medication on your first visit.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 05:17:59 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2017, 06:33:10 pm »

Ended up going out with her and friends.

The right now.

Friendly vibes
Pages: 1 [2] 3