Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Wamblers Revolt! [A 'God' game][Waitlist open]  (Read 10067 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Wamblers Revolt! [A 'God' game][3/8]
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2017, 10:06:08 pm »

I'll be watching.
C'mon, join in! The more the merrier. There's so many useful specialties available; Farming, taming, cutting, persuasion, harvesting, vehicles, carpentry, stonework, weaponsmithing, fighting, cloth, fire, archery, trapping, training, teaching, survival, they're practically endless!
You forgot backstabbing and murder. Never forget backstabbing and murder.
That stuffs' under Cutting. Cut throats, cut ties with "allies", cut corners, cut down trees, and, above all else, KNIVES.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2017, 10:25:45 pm »

Name: Fluffles
Zodiac: Leo
Specialty: M A G I C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2017, 09:33:20 am »

I think that this is already a good amount of players, but I'll wait and see if more people will join. I think that late-joiners will also be allowed, though they may have a Essence disadvantage as they'll start with 90% of the Essence of the person with the least Essence.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Wamblers Revolt! [A 'God' game][Still looking for players!]
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2017, 01:10:56 am »

EDIT: I adjusted the Essence costs and magnitude. No point in making them fuckhuge.

Also, depending on the situation, you can do certain menial labor but also go do something else. For example, you can operate a structure and then patrol nearby. But you can't be on an expedition and then operate a structure.

Turn 1

While everyone else was busy bickering, Fluffles snuck to the Spire and attuned themselves to it.

All hail the first Overlord!

An invasion is still a distant worry, though nobody knows when exactly the island will be discovered. NOt to mention, why it hasn't been discovered by now. The Spire's insight noted that it wasn't too far from the mainland -In fact, expeditions could be made to nearby islands, and then to the mainland, if needed- so there must have been an influence predating the comet.

The Essence has seeped into every part of the island, but most of it has drifted underground. Mines will be the most efficient way to extract them, for now. The problem is that you don't know how to make pickaxes or prevent cave-ins.

Possible Structures

• Outpost (5 Essence): Provide a place for research, as well as serving as a shelter superior to just sleeping in trees.
  • Essence Spring (3 Essence): A spring that a wambler can bucket out magical water. Needs no construction. Provide +2 Essence per operator. 1/6 chance of running dry each new turn.
  • Custom (??? Essence): Design your own structure.

Statistics

Balance

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Island

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 09:20:40 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2017, 03:08:29 am »

I Produce an Outpost, and an Essence spring out of what amounts to thin air, Then take a look around the area.

"You Guys can 'obably figga out what to do."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2017, 06:13:09 am »

"Could you make a cookery place any time soon? And a storage for our food of course."
Scavange the immediate area for anything that might look edible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2017, 06:53:34 am »

If Wambler labor is required to build the Outpost, do that. Otherwise shovel Essence from the well like a divine fluffy peasant.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2017, 07:15:14 am »

edit: Whoops. Nevermind. Completely forgot that I already posted.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2017, 08:44:32 am »

Observe the creation of the spring, then figure out the structure of the spring itself. Get thirsty, then curious, and drink some of the magic water.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 09:09:16 am »

Name: Bob McFluff
Zodiac: Scorpion
Specialty: Backstabbing,making close friends
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2017, 09:19:10 am »

Name: Bob McFluff
Zodiac: Scorpion
Specialty: Backstabbing,making close friends
You're retconned in to this turn, by the way. Make your action.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2017, 09:26:13 am »

Two Bobs? I'll just call them Crazy and McFluff. To make things less confusing for myself.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2017, 10:31:32 am »

I will look around and see if i can find anything interesting
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

darkgamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2017, 12:07:57 pm »

Name: Cuddles, the lord of darkness
Zodiac: Aquarius
Specialty: SCIENCE!!!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2017, 12:43:27 pm »

Name: Cuddles, the lord of darkness
Zodiac: Aquarius
Specialty: SCIENCE!!!
That's literally my specialty. Science itself is practically the learning and application of how things in the world work. That's research and the application of research. Fluffles, can you conjure up a courthouse next turn so I can sue him? Chemistry, robotics, machines are all scientific but not research. Maybe you could choose one of those.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7