Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Author Topic: Disasteroid [IC] (Mission 2)  (Read 57786 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Disasteroid [IC] (Mission 1)
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2017, 05:29:06 pm »

Unconscious medic Darwin is unconscious.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2017, 05:40:14 pm »

"I need help! Which one of you is the medic?!"
"Don't look at me, i'm a mechanic!"
drag the guy I just stabbed accidentally back to the ship. Apply pressure to the wounds to slow the bleeding when I get him to safety.

[Strength: 8+1]

You manage to drag Dr. Darwin all the way back to the ship. It looks like his T.A. armor is staunching some of the bleeding, but a little bit more pressure couldn't possibly hurt, right?

[Strength: 9+1]

You hear a slight crunching noise. That can't be good. But look, Darwin's awake! Surely he'll know what to do!

"Well, I'm not exactly sure what I could do either. Let's patch our friends up and figure out an actual strategy in the ship, got it everyone?"

Get Juniper into the ship.

[Strength: 4-2]

You get about a third of the way to the ship from your previous location. Dragging bodies around is hard.

Unconscious medic Darwin is unconscious.

You are suddenly and violently woken up by Doc crushing your legs into a pulp!

[Endurance: 7]
[Will: 6+1]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:44:21 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2017, 05:41:38 pm »

Sit around and let myself be dragged. Have pAI calculate the most efficient way for a combat medic to fix the problem I'm experiencing.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2017, 05:42:46 pm »

Continue getting Juniper back into the ship.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2017, 05:46:52 pm »

"AAAAAAAARGH! GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME LEGS!"

If he doesn't comply, punch(or possibly shank) him in the groin. Once that's done, fix my bloody ruined legs with my medkit!
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2017, 06:16:21 pm »

If he doesn't comply, punch(or possibly shank) him in the groin. Once that's done, fix my bloody ruined legs with my medkit!
"ack! Forgot about the armor, sorry!"
give the man some space to do his thing now!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2017, 08:11:52 pm »

"Yep."

Use my cane to help get teammates back onto the ship. Namely via floating platforms and the like. Do not leave the ship.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2017, 03:39:29 pm »

Sit around and let myself be dragged. Have pAI calculate the most efficient way for a combat medic to fix the problem I'm experiencing.

*beep boop would recommend an examination of the lower nervous system.*

Continue getting Juniper back into the ship.

[Strength 9-2]

With the help of INVICTUS's cane, you manage to get Juniper aaaaaaaaaallll the way back to the ship! What an experience!

In response to your frenzied shouting, Doc quickly lets go of your leg. Now it's time to do an examination!

[Medicine: 10+1]

So besides you having two stab wounds, Doc's clumsy hands have fractured your fibula! Grimacing, you start stitching up your stab wounds and applying a makeshift splint to your leg. You then slather your legs with fast-acting painkillers and medicinal sealants, before patching your suit's legs up with some duct tape. Moving around is going to be a tad difficult, but at least you'll be able to walk.

However, in your zeal to fix up your wounds, you find that you have used up almost half of the supplies in your medkit!

[-3 Advanced Medkit Charges]

"Yep."

Use my cane to help get teammates back onto the ship. Namely via floating platforms and the like. Do not leave the ship.

You extend your cane our into a very large, very long hook shape and help August pull Juniper back to the shuttle.

[Strength: 8]

Between the two of you, you managed to get Juniper back into the ship! That makes every single squad member back onboard!

All Characters:

"I have cameras in the shuttle people. What in God's name are you idiots doing?"
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2017, 03:44:54 pm »

"I can't feel my fucking legs."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2017, 05:54:33 pm »

"Failing! Please supply tactical advice! Agh my legs!"

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2017, 06:01:19 pm »

"Our goal is only to bring back a sample of the organism, correct?"

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2017, 06:29:10 pm »

"I can't feel my fucking legs."

"Eh, I'm sure it'll wear off eventually. Electric shocks tend to do stuff like that."

"Failing! Please supply tactical advice! Agh my legs!"

"I recommend you kill all hostiles before they kill you. That way you won't die horribly, mmkay?"

"Our goal is only to bring back a sample of the organism, correct?"

"The source of whatever's causing whatever the hell is going on that planet, but yeah. You can get samples of the wildlife if you want, I guess."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2017, 06:41:58 pm »

"permission to acquire, and I quote, 'a metric F***load of napalm' for dispensing across this hellhole?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2017, 08:08:50 pm »

"permission to acquire, and I quote, 'a metric F***load of napalm' for dispensing across this hellhole?"

"Denied. First, it would take at least a week to get there, and second, it might damage anything the company hopes to recover."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2017, 10:14:30 pm »

Expand my cane into a chair and sit down in it.

"So exactly what happened? I wasn't paying much attention. You lot walked out and the ground attacked? If thats so, I might be able to float you out with this alien whatsit and let you quickly scoop some of this garbage up into a jar."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33