Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 40898 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Unnatural Selection: Three corpses already
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2017, 03:01:53 pm »

At least kill me before putting me on a waitlist, PW! This is getting silly!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2017, 03:04:31 pm »

Wow, that's a long waitlist. Can you put me on it?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2017, 03:13:14 pm »

Woops, sorry HB. I switched you and AoshimaMichio.

WAITLIST:
Dustan Hache
Paphi
Crazyabe
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Oceansoul
AoshimaMichio

Wow, that's a long waitlist. Can you put me on it?
Yep. Remember, I select off the waitlist at random, so no matter where you are on it, you have an equal chance to get in.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2017, 03:28:28 pm »

Waitlist

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2017, 04:07:07 pm »

Hey, could I get on the waitlist?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2017, 05:12:05 pm »

Use my gene-modifier on myself to change my genome/character sheet to the following:
Spoiler: New Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

If I'm able to, pick up and wield OceanSoul's hook-head as a weapon (pry it off of his neck, if necessary).

Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2017, 05:14:37 pm »

Spoiler: @PW (and only PW) (click to show/hide)
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2017, 05:24:29 pm »

WAITLIST:
Dustan Hache
Paphi
Crazyabe
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Oceansoul
AoshimaMichio
Egan
Doctormctaalik

Spoiler: @PW (and only PW) (click to show/hide)
I can neither confirm nor deny

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2017, 05:31:22 pm »

HB: in
CR: in
ATH: in
NJ: In
AH: In
FOU: Waiting

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2017, 06:25:36 pm »

Uh, okay. Grab somebody distracted and strangle them.

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2017, 06:57:16 pm »

I heard there was a list to do some waiting on around here. Seems like a good spot to sit down and watch the chaos. I want in. Or is it on? Whichever way works.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2017, 08:33:56 pm »

Try to throw something into the arena.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2017, 12:48:24 am »

This kinda reminds me of the Flesher system you made for your steam-punk airship game (Where you could grow a living ship). That was an odd system, I miss it.

In any case, throw me in to this genetic clusterfuck.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2017, 02:14:59 am »

Just a note, but from analyzing the turn I believe that changing the top left corner will alter your head and most likely kill you. fair warning to everyone.

Actually I would go even so far as to claim entire top line (henceforth known chromosome 1) will alter your head in some ways.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2017, 11:42:58 am »

WAITLIST:
Dustan Hache
Paphi
Crazyabe
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Oceansoul
AoshimaMichio
Egan
Doctormctaalik
Person
Mastacheese

Do me a favor and bold any genome changes each turn.

Spoiler: new genome (click to show/hide)

Move onto the non-shrinking square to my right. Then evade any bastardly attacks.

Spoiler: current description (click to show/hide)
You climb up onto the block next to you and then alter your genes again. 8 uses left.

Your arm things shrink back into your body and are replaced by purple-tinged reptilian nostrils. You grow a pair of foot long praying mantis forelimbs from your neck.  Each of your legs is replaced with a human head.  Your arms and legs, or rather your reptilian noses and human heads where the arms and legs should go, shift to the front of your body and merge a single nose and head respectively.  A massive human mouth opens up on your chest and your flesh turns a dark reddish hue and starts producing a frightening amount of heat.

Jane come's in quietly and then her eye's light up. Delicious flesh! But...it can wait one moment....a though filled her head of a certain fighting game she knew what she had to do.
"Today is a good day to eat."
Genome changing time.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Your Arms, legs and entire lower body vanish, shriveling into your torso. In their place, a huge human mouth opens up on your chest. You feel like you could scream very VERY loudly now.

Spoiler: Super Secret (click to show/hide)

8 uses left.

Your neck morphs into a huge spider head. The spider head looks perfectly spiderlike except for the mouth which takes the form of a dog or wolf muzzle. Your head returns to normal and then grows thick and bristly black hair, your teeth morph into long fangs and your bottom jaw splits into two mandibles. You also sprout two fluffy mothlike antennae. Your human abdomen returns, but with a long earthworm body sprouting out the back of it, like a tail. At the end of that wormy tail is a spider head. Your human chest returns, however your ribs burst out from your flesh and form sharpened claw like protrusions. A single large anter grows out of your chest. Your human arm returns, but with a spider head for the shoulder, like a paudron. Your fingers end in conical spikes that leak powerful mutagens. Your human legs return as well, but with a spider head on top of your knees. Your whole body is still coated in buzzing wasp wings.

Perform breathing exercises and mutate ever so slightly. Flap my tongue around a bit. Instruct anybody coming toward me to kindly fuck off, kick them in the head if they don't desist.

Spoiler: HB (click to show/hide)
Your chest-tongue vanishes and nothing seems to replace it. Huh.  8 mutations left.

Use my gene-modifier on myself to change my genome/character sheet to the following:
Spoiler: New Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

If I'm able to, pick up and wield OceanSoul's hook-head as a weapon (pry it off of his neck, if necessary).

Really? Fine. 

Your whole body takes on a geometric shape. Your body becomes furry and flexible, with gray skin. Your head hairs turn into lots of tiny antlers which end in tiny laser emitters. Your neck turns into a thick gray mass of flesh that rotates constantly and throws out slimey, marble sized pieces of white material. These slimey balls burst like firecrackers when they land.  Your chest turns into a giant lion's head with goat's eyes, in the vague shape of a human chest. The lion's tongue resembles a porcupine mass of barbs that occasionally fires off a barb. Your lower body is replaced by a vertical fanged mouth in the shape of a human abdomen with conical horns for teeth. A swarm of tiny flying creatures that look like boar tusks with fly wings seem to live inside this mouth. Your arms turn into rotting, distorted human mouths with tongues in the shape of human arms. The human-tongue arms end in giant eyeballs instead of hands. Your legs remain, but they have 3 fish scales, three fangs along the front of the shin and a tripod of elephant feet instead of normal feet. Your teeth, claws and any similar parts leak poison.

You walk over and tear off the head bone hook from OS's body. We'll assume you do this with your mouth since you have no arms.

Uh, okay. Grab somebody distracted and strangle them.

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)
Not specifying eh? I'll roll random for it....Abstracttraitorhero. [4 vs 18-5 (Because he's a torso)]

FoU runs over to AH and starts trying to strangle him. However, despite the fact that AH is literally a fucking torso, FoU just cannot manage to get a good grip on his neck.

Of course none of this matters since both FoU and AH end up being lowered into lava a few seconds later because they didn't bother to get off the sinking tiles in the arena! ATH joins them because he walked over to OS's corpse and just sunk into the earth!

Egan (EG), Dustan Hache (DH), Mastacheese (MC), You're in.

NOTE: There was a small oversight in genetic construction up till now. It has been fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23