Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 469447 times)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: The day of the Medic.
« Reply #3060 on: November 25, 2018, 04:51:53 pm »

Jump the barricade. Shoot any Nazis still alive. See if I can grab the Panzerfaust.
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: November 25, 2018, 05:08:38 pm »

Await the train, take potshots at enemy.

Spoiler: Finalized Sheet (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: November 25, 2018, 08:23:15 pm »

Action Edited
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: November 25, 2018, 09:20:40 pm »

"Oh. Alright then."
Jump the barricade. Shoot any Nazis still alive. See if I can grab the Panzerfaust.
Panzerfausts are single shot weapons. Think RPG-26s. Panzerschrecks are reusable, but also huge.

Hop out of the tank and cautiously advance to the former Nazi position, M1 drawn. Once I reach the barricade, pull out the Webley and knife and make sure the dead bois are as dead as they look.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: November 26, 2018, 07:10:55 am »

Keep advancing since I have no idea where we are. Another map pls?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #3065 on: November 26, 2018, 07:12:57 am »

Move with the rest of the group and get into better cover this time, one that protects me from both sides if possible.

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: November 26, 2018, 11:25:44 am »

Tala gave William a good checkover before continuing to charge the Nazi position--if everything is settled, she tries to scope out the incoming train and its speed, or at least the distance until it hits our position and tells that to the nearest person.

...After she scopes the surroundings for any hidden Nazis.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: November 27, 2018, 06:55:00 am »

Search the fortifications for any survivors.  If there's any Nazi still armed and willing to fight, shoot him, then charge his body and stab him until Simon feels less pissed off about the damage to his tank.  If there's a survivor, but they're unarmed or surrendering, do the same thing except without shooting them first.  Failing all that, stab the corpse of an AT soldier.

After Simon works out his stress on the first Nazi, he'll look around for anyone else that might be good to capture and interrogate.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: November 27, 2018, 10:39:07 am »

*Mph mmpha mmph*
try to untie and heal myself. Get my teammate’s attention, if possible.
Spoiler: victim of bad luck (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3069 on: November 29, 2018, 10:54:55 am »

Now that I am suitably camouflaged hopefully, go dropkick the last of the badguys hiding behind their barricade. They'll never see it coming!

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)
Search the fortifications for any survivors.  If there's any Nazi still armed and willing to fight, shoot him, then charge his body and stab him until Simon feels less pissed off about the damage to his tank.  If there's a survivor, but they're unarmed or surrendering, do the same thing except without shooting them first.  Failing all that, stab the corpse of an AT soldier.

After Simon works out his stress on the first Nazi, he'll look around for anyone else that might be good to capture and interrogate.

Charge the barricade, shoot every nazi I can see.
Spoiler: Gwen "Freedom" Howell (click to show/hide)
Close on the german position, knife out. Stay in cover where possible and out of the way of the tank fire. If possible, enter the position and start stabbing.

"Woo!"

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
There were a few survivors, albeit ones that were injured or unconscious. However the outpouring of brotherly love from the 888th members means that there aren't any survivors a few moments later. But there are a lot of people standing around panting with bloody knives in their hands.

Begin repairs on the tank. use the other tanks as spare parts.

"Don't forget to keep that train here! While killing Nazis is never a waste of time, we still want all those people's organs left inside their bodies!"

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Briefing (click to show/hide)
You shove your way past all the bloody murder and examine the german tanks. Luckily for you, the rounds that hit them hit their main bodies and not the treads, so they'll probably function for spare parts.
[1]
You attempt to remove some parts from the first tank but what you thought was a bolt ended up being a vital connection point and you sever it with your torch, rendering the entire thing useless.

"Son of a masssen frassen jerk ball jack boot ham fisted grumble grumble"

Await the train, take potshots at enemy.

Spoiler: Finalized Sheet (click to show/hide)
You walk past all the corpses and people making corpses and sit down dead center on the train tracks. You set your gun in your lap and wait for the train to come.

"Oh. Alright then."
Panzerfausts are single shot weapons. Think RPG-26s. Panzerschrecks are reusable, but also huge.

Hop out of the tank and cautiously advance to the former Nazi position, M1 drawn. Once I reach the barricade, pull out the Webley and knife and make sure the dead bois are as dead as they look.

You get out, affix your bayonet, and proceed to walk around the remains of the nazi barricade, jabbing any body that looks intact enough that it might be alive. None of them complain about this treatment so they're either so polite they'd probably never think of getting up to attack you, or they're dead.  Either way, good enough.

Keep advancing since I have no idea where we are. Another map pls?

Tala gave William a good checkover before continuing to charge the Nazi position--if everything is settled, she tries to scope out the incoming train and its speed, or at least the distance until it hits our position and tells that to the nearest person.

...After she scopes the surroundings for any hidden Nazis.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
No hidden nazis and according to Alice, there is a few miles between you and the now advancing train so you have probably a few minutes to get ready.

*Mph mmpha mmph*
try to untie and heal myself. Get my teammate’s attention, if possible.
Spoiler: victim of bad luck (click to show/hide)
[5]
You manage to get one hand free and start slowly untying yourself. Its not easy, you've got a fucking bullethole in your chest and you're pretty sure you've got a collapsed lung. You pull the gag out and shout for help as best you can.
[1]
You look at your injury and promptly punch it for being such a pain.

This does not help. [-1 life, bleeding]

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: November 29, 2018, 11:02:37 am »

"So, that train we were hoping to keep from moving is now moving. Now we gotta figure how to get it to stop again. Good luck with that, fellas."

Since I broke Spare Part Tank #1, use Spare Parts tank #2 and get to repairing our tank.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Briefing (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: November 29, 2018, 12:02:31 pm »

Search around for Nazi guns.  Specifically, Simon wants a submachine gun, a shotgun, and all the explosives he can find.  Plus, whatever ammo is around.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: November 29, 2018, 12:21:25 pm »

"We could roll one of the damaged tanks onto the tracks with our tank?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: November 29, 2018, 01:01:32 pm »

"Possibly. To what end?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: November 29, 2018, 01:12:04 pm »

"Oh, looks like things are goin pretty good."

Try to find a vehicle to use. Gonna need something to jump off of onto the train or something. Before doing that, advance and try to find some stuff from the Nazis. Specifically take the type of stuff that Simon seems to want.

Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 228