Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 469460 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: The day of the Medic.
« Reply #3045 on: November 21, 2018, 09:17:23 pm »

Keep advancing!!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #3046 on: November 22, 2018, 02:48:31 pm »

Tala seems like the best medic, or at least the only competent one in the team. Try to move close to her position and ask if I can get some first aid on my leg.

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #3047 on: November 22, 2018, 03:02:23 pm »

Well that's kinda the point, isn't it? I like this character and fully expect to die suddenly and violently.

Keep an eye open for reinforcements and such.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: November 22, 2018, 04:08:51 pm »

Use my excellent camouflage ability to, well, camouflage myself using stuff from my surroundings (greenery and mud and such), then start continue sneakily sneaking forward, away from the main line of fire (aka go around a bit).

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hotfire90

« Reply #3049 on: November 22, 2018, 04:49:08 pm »

"I'm kinda tempted to leave you like this, but I do need someone to attract enemy fire on my behalf."

Unhogtie Jimmy and use those bandages to bind his wounds, I'm not retrieving the gauze though, he can apply that himself. Also return his weapon to him.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: November 23, 2018, 07:26:11 am »

"Someone shot Isabella!  SOMEONE SHOT MY TANK!   CHARGE THE FUCKERS!"

CHARGE!  If Simon can reach melee range, he'll draw his trench knife and axe, then go to work killing whatever Nazis he can reach.  If he can't get into melee range, or there's no Nazis around the barricades, or if there's machine guns pointing at him, he'll instead stop the charge momentarily to shoot Nazis with his Springfield, prioritizing those with anti-tank weapons, then those manning machine guns.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: November 23, 2018, 01:53:25 pm »

Bandage up in cover. Then advance further.

"Ahn. Gotta fix this."

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: November 25, 2018, 10:28:45 am »

Guess I was too far to reach anyone to administer medical aid last turn?

Continue the sneaky advance! Please keep watch for any opportunities we can use, or on any officer or authority trying to act.

Tala seems like the best medic, or at least the only competent one in the team. Try to move close to her position and ask if I can get some first aid on my leg.
I have a medical bag with your name on it and I'm deploying it on you. But you look like you're at no damage so I guess you're ok and was worth a quick medical examination.
Priority: Ensure this person's leg works as mine does. Very well.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: November 25, 2018, 11:21:00 am »

*swears in purple* "Can someone help me with this? My back's all spasmed and I can't reach around and bandage this properly."
attempt to heal self, or stop the cramps. Whichever one needs to be done first.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: November 25, 2018, 11:38:04 am »

”Mumble mumble, mmmph mumble!”
Stare at Gwen very angrily. Or pass out.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3055 on: November 25, 2018, 03:41:37 pm »

"The hell you trying to climb out for while we're driving into concentrated enemy fire? You fool? Lie there and try not to bleed too much. Simon's got this place decorated just the way we like it: with Nazi blood and guts, not our own.

Yo! Cannon guy! Shoot the cannon! aim at the railroad, I guess. keep those trains from moving forward!"

Ed takes the machine gun position and fires at the germans, especially the one with the rocket launcher.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Briefing (click to show/hide)
[6]
You line up the sights on the Panzerfaust son of a bitch and open fire. After the first second or so of fire you just sort of start sweeping the gun back and forth in the vague direction of the bastards. You throw up a hell of a lot of dust and debris as the rounds tear sandbags, dirt and nazis into equally sized chunks.

*swears in purple* "Can someone help me with this? My back's all spasmed and I can't reach around and bandage this properly."
attempt to heal self, or stop the cramps. Whichever one needs to be done first.

[5]
You manage to, somehow, stitch and bandage the wound on your back basically perfectly. Its really quite impressive.

”Mumble mumble, mmmph mumble!”
Stare at Gwen very angrily. Or pass out.
"I'm kinda tempted to leave you like this, but I do need someone to attract enemy fire on my behalf."

Unhogtie Jimmy and use those bandages to bind his wounds, I'm not retrieving the gauze though, he can apply that himself. Also return his weapon to him.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)
[1]
"Shhh. Don't worry, little baby, I'll be back to have my way with you soon enough. For now, I must murder to get myself in the mood."

Gwen leaves Jimmy where he is and charges towards the nazi barricade, holding rifles in either hand and screaming something about the liberation of Scotland. Its really more confusing than it is frightening.

"Wouldn't taking out the track derail them?"

Destroy the tracks.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
[2] You shoot the tracks several times with your pistol but sadly it seems to have little effect. DAMN YOU, METAL!

Bandage up in cover. Then advance further.

"Ahn. Gotta fix this."

[4] You bandage up the injury and use some morphine on it. Its not a perfect job but its a heck of a lot better than how it used to be.

"Someone shot Isabella!  SOMEONE SHOT MY TANK!   CHARGE THE FUCKERS!"

CHARGE!  If Simon can reach melee range, he'll draw his trench knife and axe, then go to work killing whatever Nazis he can reach.  If he can't get into melee range, or there's no Nazis around the barricades, or if there's machine guns pointing at him, he'll instead stop the charge momentarily to shoot Nazis with his Springfield, prioritizing those with anti-tank weapons, then those manning machine guns.

Use my excellent camouflage ability to, well, camouflage myself using stuff from my surroundings (greenery and mud and such), then start continue sneakily sneaking forward, away from the main line of fire (aka go around a bit).

Keep advancing!!
Shootthe Nazi with the anti-tank weapon.
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
For better or for worse, Ed's spaz out on the machinegun seems to have taken all the fight out of the barricade. There might be survivors but they ain't shooting back.

Guess I was too far to reach anyone to administer medical aid last turn?

Continue the sneaky advance! Please keep watch for any opportunities we can use, or on any officer or authority trying to act.

I have a medical bag with your name on it and I'm deploying it on you. But you look like you're at no damage so I guess you're ok and was worth a quick medical examination.
Priority: Ensure this person's leg works as mine does. Very well.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
[6]
Tala provides perfectly good health care, bandaging Will's injured leg and giving him just enough morphine to take the edge off without making him loopy.

Alice radios in that the trains look like they've finished coupling and are making ready to head your way.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: November 25, 2018, 04:11:27 pm »

Now that I am suitably camouflaged hopefully, go dropkick the last of the badguys hiding behind their barricade. They'll never see it coming!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hotfire90

« Reply #3057 on: November 25, 2018, 04:15:58 pm »

Charge the barricade, shoot every nazi I can see.
Spoiler: Gwen "Freedom" Howell (click to show/hide)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: November 25, 2018, 04:26:57 pm »

Close on the german position, knife out. Stay in cover where possible and out of the way of the tank fire. If possible, enter the position and start stabbing.

"Woo!"

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 08:22:59 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Saving the French (Again)
« Reply #3059 on: November 25, 2018, 04:43:07 pm »

Begin repairs on the tank. use the other tanks as spare parts.

"Don't forget to keep that train here! While killing Nazis is never a waste of time, we still want all those people's organs left inside their bodies!"

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Briefing (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 228