Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467608 times)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Oh come on.
« Reply #2715 on: September 13, 2018, 07:56:17 pm »

Alright, I’ll leave the German alone. I check the condition of the elevator shaft. If it seems for the most part structurally sound, I’ll climb up and inspect it closer. If there’s a maintenance door or something, I’ll put my hand on it to see if it feels hot. 
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: September 13, 2018, 08:16:34 pm »

So. We seem pretty done here. Probably time to head home and let the boss sort the remains of our operation out.

In case the surface is still exploding we probably want to timeskip a few hours forwards before taking the life back up. But I don't see anything else to do here other than poke the ruins and get our faces melted by ancient spirits of hatred.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: September 14, 2018, 03:32:44 am »

Err, exit into the...room where I came from? Can I see if there's any ventilation or other hard to see stuff in the circular room for the dust entity?

Return to the others, and perhaps the prisoner, mentioning or trying to mention in German that 'You're our prisoner and we'll take care of you. Please cooperate.', then ask if he has any wounds because I'm a medic.

"Real weird that there's always that same apron design. Possibly a protective equipment but nobody here has even seen it. Must be made of something special. Hey everyone, if you can, keep an eye out for that apron thing--I think you've seen it yourselves back in that airbase mission? That one that the electric-gun soldiers had."

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 08:42:17 am by Tiruin »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: September 14, 2018, 03:38:22 am »

Can I contact command? If yes, tell them about what we found and ask if they want us to bring it up or rather leave it for them to investigate. Also ask them if the surface is still angrily exploding.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: September 14, 2018, 06:45:34 am »

"If memory serves, half the fort fell onto the blast doors covering the top of the elevator tunnel. We're gonna ha ve a hard time getting back through, I think. How strange. All that for this."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: September 14, 2018, 08:41:26 am »

"If memory serves, half the fort fell onto the blast doors covering the top of the elevator tunnel. We're gonna ha ve a hard time getting back through, I think. How strange. All that for this."
"So you mean we can't go back? Guess we'll have to go through that central room. Right, everyone, I'll go in and check first--if anyone can recheck the film recording, that'd be great--anyone found where they keep those organs?"

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #2721 on: September 14, 2018, 07:11:35 pm »

I guess there's nothing else left to do in this dead end. Head back with the rest.

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2722 on: September 16, 2018, 10:19:36 am »

You guys think I would direct you down here and give you a literal video of an action and it would just be a meaningless dead end?

Really?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2723 on: September 16, 2018, 10:43:56 am »

Alright, I’ll leave the German alone. I check the condition of the elevator shaft. If it seems for the most part structurally sound, I’ll climb up and inspect it closer. If there’s a maintenance door or something, I’ll put my hand on it to see if it feels hot. 
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
The shaft, from what you can see from the ground, looks sound. You clamber all the way up the angled shaft and touch the the blast doors. They don't seem hot but you can feel a vibration, as though the world beyond them is shaking.

Err, exit into the...room where I came from? Can I see if there's any ventilation or other hard to see stuff in the circular room for the dust entity?

Return to the others, and perhaps the prisoner, mentioning or trying to mention in German that 'You're our prisoner and we'll take care of you. Please cooperate.', then ask if he has any wounds because I'm a medic.

"Real weird that there's always that same apron design. Possibly a protective equipment but nobody here has even seen it. Must be made of something special. Hey everyone, if you can, keep an eye out for that apron thing--I think you've seen it yourselves back in that airbase mission? That one that the electric-gun soldiers had."

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
[1]
You return to the entry room and tell the prisoner something in german. He gets very very pale and starts trying to scramble away.

Can I contact command? If yes, tell them about what we found and ask if they want us to bring it up or rather leave it for them to investigate. Also ask them if the surface is still angrily exploding.

Does your radio work under a quarter mile of stone? No.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Saving the French (Again)
« Reply #2724 on: September 16, 2018, 10:45:11 am »

Ed will go with Tala to the central room, collect viscera from the fridge, dump it in the dust and then step out of the room, and ask for information about 'SturmTurm.' Specifically, ask for locations of Sturmturm research holes.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: mission briefing (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

« Reply #2725 on: September 16, 2018, 10:46:28 am »

Follow Edward and be ready should anything go wrong.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: September 16, 2018, 10:57:31 am »

((To be fair, this whole thing is clearly above our pay grade.))

Yeah, let's throw some guts into the magics room and talk ancient greek to the ghost person, that sounds like it makes sense and is totally not something for our higher ups to deal with.

Does your radio work under a quarter mile of stone? No.
Hey now, I am a radio under a quarter mile of stone and I'm working just fine.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: September 16, 2018, 11:27:51 am »

"Come on, Faithful Friend and constrained communication device, don't sound so pessimistic. There''s adventure to be had. If Simon can turn a tank over by wiggling a stick, we can make Faustian bargains with the unknown by watching movies, right?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: September 16, 2018, 11:29:33 am »

"Hey so, why are we still down here? Was there a mission objective I missed?"

Inquire. Go watch what everyone's doing with the demon room.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: September 16, 2018, 11:32:41 am »

"we're stuck underground with no exits. if you can find a way out, besides killing yourself, then please, let us know."
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 228