Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467714 times)

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Paperboys
« Reply #1710 on: February 14, 2018, 11:54:09 pm »

"Really? Tala just mentioned hearing him say something. Maybe he was just fed up with the food?"

Keeping an eye out, Charlie wanders to the intersection of Great Portland Street and the road to Marylebone, trying to think of what sorts of places the saboteurs might have hidden their press.

Spoiler: Charlie (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: February 15, 2018, 03:58:08 am »

Charlie radios the main channel, having loafed around all day: "Anything going on, everyone? Anything suspicious happened yet?"

Tala covered the mention of the tiny thing that went suspicious.
Suspicious guy confronted by Radioman; tried to leave, got detained. Shouted something in German. I heard what he said. Sounded like a warning. Couldn't pick out the fine details. Will check outside for watchers. Wondering if I can help.
Problem being, this is only near the park square. One guy. Should be others, or others looking or waiting for him soon. Will check outside. Radioman, what did you say to him and what did he do?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: February 15, 2018, 08:27:18 am »

Problem being, this is only near the park square. One guy. Should be others, or others looking or waiting for him soon. Will check outside. Radioman, what did you say to him and what did he do?

"HAHAHAHAH. No, no. This is too good to say over the Radio. We're in public, after all. Come to the bar, have a beer, and we'll tell ya face to face. Don't want senitive information getting into the rumor mill. Hah hahahahah. Over."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: February 15, 2018, 08:46:28 am »

Lead the guy to the rented room.

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: February 15, 2018, 10:33:09 am »

I'll help move him to wherever they decide to take him. While they move him, I say
"Wag es nicht zu springen! Du bist jetzt unser Brot, wenn ich Käse sehe, schwöre ich Gott, dass ich dir wünsche, du hättest Senf! Ruhe jetzt, oder ich werde dich streicheln, und es and wird noch eine kommen!"
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: February 17, 2018, 09:36:41 am »

"I'll be in a car staking out the part for the night, just so y'all know." Bob sends over the radio at the end of the conversation.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1716 on: February 17, 2018, 11:23:06 am »

Casually go outside and keep watch for anyone looking or keeping an eye on this place.

Noticing an opportunity, Tala radioed the rooftop folks and other inconspicuous assets available. Suspicious guy confronted by Radioman; tried to leave, got detained. Shouted something in German. I heard what he said. Sounded like a warning. Couldn't pick out the fine details. Will check outside for watchers. Wondering if I can help.

She wondered if that man (who she had difficulty making out details of) that the other 888th police'd had either two plans:
1. Do some of his thing here, probably his rest time, and report back, if he was connected at all to the propagandeers.
2. He had accomplices who were waiting on him nearby or who were nearby and doing their own thing (or at least keeping watch).
3. He is an unfortunate fellow disconnected to the others.

However seeing someone yell in German, in London, at this explicable time of the year, in this situation, was something of concern. She did know that she could act as a reporter however, given her outfit if she would, but she left the planning and coordination to the others and made note of it.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
You keep watch outside. You don't see anything out of the ordinary.

But what if Bob wanted to sit in a bush for eight hours
Bob settles into the car, trying to get comfortable, but not too comfortable. Wouldn't want to fall asleep on the job. Stakeouts. He'd always heard they were the worst, so time to learn first hand.
Bob will turn on a radio station with low volume, to listen to some music or maybe a cricket game or something while he sits around. Also, Bob will crack on of the doors open slightly now, so if he needs to follow someone later, it won't make too much noise.

You turn on the radio and sit around, waiting. Not a lot going on honestly.

"Really? Tala just mentioned hearing him say something. Maybe he was just fed up with the food?"

Keeping an eye out, Charlie wanders to the intersection of Great Portland Street and the road to Marylebone, trying to think of what sorts of places the saboteurs might have hidden their press.

Well...probably somewhere near the park crescent if that guy is drinking there every night.

Go to the place we're dragging this guy. So I can make sure we don't do something, I dunno, needlessly cruel and unethical to him.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)
Lead the guy to the rented room.

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
I'll help move him to wherever they decide to take him. While they move him, I say
"Wag es nicht zu springen! Du bist jetzt unser Brot, wenn ich Käse sehe, schwöre ich Gott, dass ich dir wünsche, du hättest Senf! Ruhe jetzt, oder ich werde dich streicheln, und es and wird noch eine kommen!"
Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)
You guys drag him upstairs to your rented room.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: February 17, 2018, 11:57:20 am »

remind me of the map, would ya?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: February 17, 2018, 11:16:04 pm »

"HAHAHAHAH. No, no. This is too good to say over the Radio. We're in public, after all. Come to the bar, have a beer, and we'll tell ya face to face. Don't want senitive information getting into the rumor mill. Hah hahahahah. Over."
Nothing else out here, guess I'm going in.

((I'll be grabbing back my location linkie, so everyone has the map everytime I post with this))
Location: Inside a building bordering Park Crescent Street, with generally everyone else.

Tala went back inside and, after looking around to see no table left unfilled, sat by the strange Radioman and Mr. Bohring.

"How's the information going, boys? How good was it that got us our first person? And where did he go? I only saw the police cuffing him. Didn't draw that much attention as I've seen it. Nobody outside either."

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: February 18, 2018, 09:53:54 am »

As doggedly as a door-to-door salesman, Charlie combs the rectangle between the intersection of Great Portland and Marylbone, heading towards Park Crescent, flashing his badge and stopping anyone who looks suspicious or who's in a hurry to ask for ID. Keeping stiletto hidden but handy, if a suspicous group is encountered, Charlie won't confront them but tail them at a distance.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: February 18, 2018, 11:43:04 am »

Ed will chat with the front desk of the hotel if such hasn't already been attempted, to find out if our friend there had a room. He'll visit any other businesses in the area whic hare open and ask about the guy as well.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: February 18, 2018, 03:25:12 pm »

Not much going on? Wouldn't be a stake out if a lot of things were happening. Keep careful watch, seat leaned back a bit so that Bob isn't immediately visible to anyone who might walk by the vehicle.

Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: February 18, 2018, 03:44:34 pm »

Ed will chat with the front desk of the hotel if such hasn't already been attempted, to find out if our friend there had a room. He'll visit any other businesses in the area whic hare open and ask about the guy as well.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)
((Thanks for ignoring me :'( i was going to build my action after you replied?))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #1723 on: February 18, 2018, 04:30:32 pm »

"We don't have an experienced interrogator here yet, but we may as well get the basics out of the way. Sir, how would you like to give us some information in exchange for amnesty?"

Start interrogating the suspect in the polite way. If Lupanian doesn't post, I'll puppet Carolina to assist me, as she has +1 Interrogation.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: February 18, 2018, 05:07:58 pm »

"You, uh, go ahead for now boss, I still have something to finish up here. I'll catch up later."

Time for some hard drinking to wash away the taste of that one.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 228