Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 468110 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Hellfire Club
« Reply #810 on: September 20, 2017, 12:53:39 am »

Reach my nearest injured comrade, help them out of there.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: September 20, 2017, 04:10:06 am »

Go back to the others, if they move go with them

Spoiler: Joe Polnik (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: September 20, 2017, 04:42:14 am »

WHAT. THE. HELL. Yarrick makes out in-between labored breaths

Use my first aid on myself and eat my ration then check the truck to see what damage it sustained

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:08:06 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: September 20, 2017, 06:11:53 am »

"Agh, goddamnit! Are they bombing their own base?" Not knowing where the blast had come from, Bob attempts to make the best of it.

Bob eats his ration pack, and uses his first aid kit, before pulling himself out of the AA turret to look for other survivors, BAR at the ready.  EDIT: If Bob sees Joan or really any other dead teammate bodies, he'll be certain to grab any identification, and valuables that can be given to relatives, extra gear for the mission, etc. Also don't get left behind if everyone leaves leaving.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 06:06:28 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Stealth Hedge
« Reply #814 on: September 20, 2017, 07:00:24 am »

Edited again: Ed appraises the situation. Do we have time? Will the munitions in the bunkers destroy us all? Will the supply depot continue to collapse on us? is there room in the truck for more shells? If Ed is reasonably confident that we have time, he will continue to lead the effort to load shells. Otherwise, if Ed feels that an explosion is very immanent, please see the spoilered action instead.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:17:49 pm by Ozarck »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: September 20, 2017, 08:59:33 am »

((;_; now I feel like I felt when Feyri died in the first game piecewise launched here. Only difference is she can't be revived. u_u

I just feel more horrible to have died because of allied doings <_<

If anyone can, get anything of mine :v also anything that the Nazis can use to identify me or whatever. Rig my body up (or the rest maybe :v) as an explosive trap >_> it'll be the least that can be done given...what had happened. Or get everyone else out alive. We didn't seem to accomplish any objective .-.

Also there is no GLORY mechanics in the OP O_o I've no idea where those 70 points go now. Posthumous honors for all those involved?
And about the OP--there's no link to the OOC thread there too. :P))

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:45:34 am by Tiruin »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Stealth Hedge
« Reply #816 on: September 20, 2017, 09:08:48 am »

"IT BURNS"

Ration, first aid, get in the damn truck.

Spoiler: Jack Worter (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: September 20, 2017, 06:41:56 pm »

Simon stares down at the devastation around him, momentarily stunned.  After a few seconds just taking it all in, he starts laughing lightly to himself, a wide grin on his face.  "Always works out, doesn't it?"

Look down the building on the side I climbed up from--is the truck not on fire, and functional?  If it seems it is, get down there, and get on.  If it doesn't seem safe/useful to board, inspect the stability of the building--I'll stay up here if it seems like a stable sniper's nest, but it really doesn't look like that's the case, so I'm probably gonna climb down and start sprinting... West, I guess.  Every direction seems like a bad idea.

If by any chance I come across Joan's corpse and notice it, grab her radio.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Economy Class
« Reply #818 on: September 20, 2017, 08:45:05 pm »

Ow, ow, ow

Haul butt into the truck, then ration if possible.

Spoiler: Winston Atzili (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: September 21, 2017, 03:27:20 am »

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: September 21, 2017, 01:18:14 pm »

Action edited.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: September 21, 2017, 03:11:24 pm »

I will be making a character for next mission, most likely a radioman, though I admit it will depend on the mission.

I'll edit this post when I feel more awake more inspired.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #822 on: September 21, 2017, 06:37:39 pm »

Lost yet another turn. Here's the map

Basically, everyone got in the truck, except smith.  Ed loaded the rest of the shells in the truck too. Everyone who ate a ration restored their physical +2, but literally no one managed to heal themselves thanks to physical damage. Also tons of people didn't bother to update their sheets with the damage they took. Please do that.  Winston got the radio and the rest of Joan's stuff. Alice got in touch with Winston, and Bone, and found out the plane had no weapons.

And the rest of the nazi's near Alice ran away because the fucking base is on fire.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: September 21, 2017, 10:07:23 pm »

Run to the truck, hopefully the others know what is going on.

Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: September 21, 2017, 10:13:39 pm »

Simon collapses towards the front of the truck's bed, leaning against a shell, with a wide grin on his face.  "Hahaaa, stealing this truck was such a good idea.  I was figuring I'd just ditch it, didn't think everything would go so well.  Great job by the way, Yarrick!  I'm pretty happy you delayed the charge, now." Simon offers a high-five to the badly burned tank hunter.

"So, we gonna go for more?  See if we can't weasel out their commanders, grab a couple?  Or are we just gonna cut and run?  I think we've got momentum, keep going while we're golden!"

Reload my rifle and enjoy the ride!  Also, try and heal Yarrick with my first aid pouch.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 228