Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467789 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Hellfire Club
« Reply #855 on: October 05, 2017, 08:35:42 am »

Sit in the co pilots seat and get talked through what the buttons do/ examine the mechanics in the plane. Dont touch anything unless asked.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: October 05, 2017, 10:04:16 am »

"Hmm, being exposed to other cultures is always so mind-expanding."

Turn the page.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Stealth Hedge
« Reply #857 on: October 05, 2017, 12:04:41 pm »

Assist with doors, stand cover.  If other ways won't get the doors open, use an explosive charge.  Stand well back.

Spoiler: Jack Worter (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 05, 2017, 01:59:14 pm »

Well, Bob is a bit banged up, so he gets healing next.

Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 05, 2017, 03:38:06 pm »

((Any idea where I can be useful? I don't mind sitting and healing up, but if my guy can do something without screwing everything up for everybody else that would be best.))

Stay put, thank Smith for healing me up.

Spoiler: Joe Nix (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 06, 2017, 06:12:29 am »

((Any idea where I can be useful? I don't mind sitting and healing up, but if my guy can do something without screwing everything up for everybody else that would be best.))
Joan's ghost baps you on the thought.

Go grab a weapon, grenade my dead body, do some overwatch, or grab a weapon from someone nearby who can throw you one!
Someone got my weapon!

But please do some overwatch! There is much danger in this base!
Also WooooOOoOOoOOOOooooo!

Please send my regards. I'm dead! :( And those of my other two good buddies too!

Also advise to plant those explosives near any radio towers--hook up our portable radio to Alice's.
((Also is our truck, or crew/cargo enough to be loaded onto the plane? I didn't get any note on what type of plane it was other than it being unorthodox.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 06, 2017, 09:16:46 am »

((NRDL, Edward would appreciate some backup at the ominous scary doors of Ominousness.

Chances are, what's inside is high enough risk that you burning the building down won't qualify as a screw up.

Also, OOC thread. I'd have posted this response there, but you seem not to have commented in there yet.))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 06, 2017, 06:01:01 pm »

((Kay, will do that next turn, doesn't seem fair to change mine retroactively.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: October 06, 2017, 11:11:15 pm »

Get back outside quickly, and after checking to make sure the Nazis are still fleeing, try to find some exterior way up to the roof.  If I get up there, start scanning for danger.  If I can't find a way, start heading for Ed's group.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: October 07, 2017, 05:53:15 am »

((Kay, will do that next turn, doesn't seem fair to change mine retroactively.))
It does! I'm a ghost! You can think of it as added thoughts! I mean I could not even exist and am a by product of battle stress or because people think I'm important for advice.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Economy Class
« Reply #865 on: October 07, 2017, 09:00:01 pm »

Sooo yeah just continuing to watch for any trouble. I'm still hurt, probably best not to rush out to get shot.

Spoiler: Winston Atzili (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #866 on: October 08, 2017, 12:43:13 pm »

Well, that chain and padlock look a bit freaking overboard, all things considered. Get ready for trouble!

Use my engineering tools or percussive lockpicking to remove the padlock. Open the ominous chained doubledoors of doom.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

((KHH, Edward has your satchel charges. You should strikethrough them in your inventory until you are able to recover enough to use them properly))
[4] You use some of the smaller tools in your box to jimmy the lock.  It comes free and you carefully unwrap the chain from the door before moving inside. The doors open onto a good 15x 20 room, entirely open aside from a few thin structural beams coming in from the ceiling. There are desks scattered around, a few dozen radio systems along one wall, and a large map of the area on the back wall. Almost every desk has some papers on them, manilla folders of them bound with rubber bands in some cases.  There's a door off to the left that looks like it might lead to more senior officer's quarters but you can't read anything it says on the sign near it so you're not sure.

Sit in the co pilots seat and get talked through what the buttons do/ examine the mechanics in the plane. Dont touch anything unless asked.

"Hmm, being exposed to other cultures is always so mind-expanding."

Turn the page.

The pilot instead turns to you and shoves her magazine out so that you can...well rather are forced to...see it as well.

"Whatcha think, friendo? I think the 1000 year Reign is pretty promising but I don't know if I have the lower back strength for it."

Assist with doors, stand cover.  If other ways won't get the doors open, use an explosive charge.  Stand well back.

Spoiler: Jack Worter (click to show/hide)
You stand by the door, leaning on the wall for support. Heavily medicated and bandaged or not, these freaking burns are making you feel like hell warmed over...with a flame thrower.

Well, Bob is a bit banged up, so he gets healing next.

[1] You dig through the kit for a moment, looking for something and instead jab a ready use morphine syringe into your palm. Your entire arm instantly goes numb and you can feel the stuff spreading up towards your head and chest. CRAP.

Stay put, thank Smith for healing me up.

Oz is really the only one doing anything right now. You could either stick with him, stick with the truck to guard it, or stick with Alice to guard the way out.

Get back outside quickly, and after checking to make sure the Nazis are still fleeing, try to find some exterior way up to the roof.  If I get up there, start scanning for danger.  If I can't find a way, start heading for Ed's group.

After a lot of running around, shimmying up to ceilings and scanning, you can't find anything dangerous so you run off and join the rest of the group.

Sooo yeah just continuing to watch for any trouble. I'm still hurt, probably best not to rush out to get shot.

Spoiler: Winston Atzili (click to show/hide)
You and your freaking reasonable attitudes.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 08, 2017, 12:49:01 pm »

Well, shit. "Anyone want a bit of bandaging? The doctor is high." Well, try again. Very slowly and carefully. If I seem too impaired STOP.

Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: October 08, 2017, 03:28:28 pm »

With my flamethrower holstered, assist Edward Bohring in his investigation of the room. Just keep a general look out for anything of interest.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 08, 2017, 07:52:24 pm »

Look for anything with weird markings like those ones on the shells, or anything that looks like it has to do with experimental aircraft. Most of what's in this room will probably be normal air traffic control and base operations stuff.

Is there a second story to this building? approach the "officers' quarters" carefully, listen for activity, be ready to shoot anything coming through the door. keep an eye out for any folders or papers like what i describe in the orange text. Smell for the telltale hint of burning paperwork (oh yeah, we already set everything else on fire.)

Edit: follow Simon and assist in subduing the nazis. Shoot first if guns are pointed at us, otherwise, attempt to capture.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:59:56 am by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 228