Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: [SG] Soul {slowly turning into incestous homoerotica?}  (Read 4985 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
[SG] Soul {slowly turning into incestous homoerotica?}
« on: May 10, 2017, 02:34:08 pm »

In the great marshes of Hades you were. You did not come. You did not appear. You simply were. Always had been. Always would be. Where the five great rivers, Styx, Acheron, Lethe, Cocytus and Phlegethon, conjoined, you were. Never in company. Never alone. A soul. Yearning for life. Always had. Always would.

No.

For the first time, you were no more. You were more. A chance appeared. A life to grasp. And you grasped. But what had you grasped?

A life in:
A. A world of sword and magic
B. A world of war and suffering
C. A world of stars and science
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:24:56 pm by Lord_lemonpie »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Soul
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 02:34:52 pm »

A.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 02:42:12 pm »

A

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 02:44:16 pm »

B
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 03:27:43 pm »

Truly, you grasped a life in a world of sword and magic. A world where men was still lead by primal urges, where men controlled arcane energies incomprehensible and potent. A world of men. A world of life. You slowly took it in, as memories started filling you. The life you had grasped was not fresh. A shame, yet a blessing. You took a deep breath, inhaling the world. Inhaling life itself. Smelling, feeling, hearing all. And finally you looked. Your first sight is one you will never forget.

It was:
A: The rosy visage of your loving mother, holding you tightly.
B: The concerned look of several of your young friends, standing over you.
C: The bloodied maws of a vicious beast, held away from your face by nothing but your own hands.
D: The scimitar of your rival pointed at your face, his smug smile behind it.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 03:29:22 pm »

B.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 04:54:59 pm »

D
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 05:40:47 pm »

D

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 05:59:04 pm »

D
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 06:51:20 pm »

"Heh", he scoffed. More memories poured in. The recent ones first. He had challenged you to a duel in the throne room, at noon. Then it struck you that the entire court was watching. Your friends looked just as beaten as you from what you could see. The burly minions of your rival had their eyes filled with joy. But the look of your father was the worst. Menacing dissapointment. You had been utterly defeated, humiliated in front of everyone you knew. Your whole world had collapsed. No wonder the previous soul had shattered. It took some time though, for you to realize who your rival actually was, and why you had been dueling in the first place.

You had been fighting:
A. Yahal Mata'am, a general nuisance whose sole existance seemed to revolve around bullying you.
B. Andreichos Atapoulis, your younger twin brother, who had challenged you for the right to inherit the throne.
C. Carthus of Neo-Accipiter, who defended the hand and honour of one of his siblings from your courtship.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 06:57:49 pm »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 08:38:16 pm »

A.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 08:47:20 pm »

B

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 08:51:28 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 08:53:48 pm »

B
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7