Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Bay12 Evo Game  (Read 11670 times)

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Evo Game
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2017, 06:56:51 am »

Phagos Schwish like it brother species has took an radical evolution, It grown seem feather-like claw, grow shock-pad that look eyes and mouth with some-sort strong white stutance to eat it. It cap turn green and it has grown basic-pattern recognizer also known an brain inside it cap...  what shall it be call now? Green Cap Phagos?

This... Might be too drastic an evolution. Judgement call, McLurkety?
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Urist McNuup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2017, 10:56:55 am »

Is it just me or has that thing nippels?

Urist McNuup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2017, 11:49:34 am »

And Just a question. How big are the Phagos and Famos? Because at the beginnig MrLurkety gave the size as a little bigger than an average cell and unlike we did with the algae, there was never any growth specified. If they never grew we have got now predatory algae that are 3 times bigger than their 'animal' counterparts. Which could start some !!fun!!

EDIT: Just saw that the starting size was 2 times the average cell. Well the predatory algae are still significantly bigger
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:54:05 am by Urist McNuup »

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2017, 12:16:26 pm »

Is it just me or has that thing nippels?
No, there are Shockpads... The orange spot are shock-pads

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
  • Bogeymen are tasty. So am I, to the bogeymen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2017, 02:24:05 pm »

Phagos Schwish like it brother species has took an radical evolution, It grown seem feather-like claw, grow shock-pad that look eyes and mouth with some-sort strong white stutance to eat it. It cap turn green and it has grown basic-pattern recognizer also known an brain inside it cap...  what shall it be call now? Green Cap Phagos?

Too drastic. Too much at once.
-snip-
I'm not an expert on the political climate but I'm pretty sure that politicians don't join armies and invade dwarven fortresses.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2017, 02:50:53 pm »

Too drastic. Too much at once.
What do you want get rid?

Urist McNuup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2017, 05:06:48 pm »

Some Phagos schwish developed light bioluminescence to attract the cyanos using sunspots.They will be known as Phagos Lucerna

(Oh. And I think I found an error in The Chart. You switched the Ocolus, which are descended from the schwim with the schwish, which are descended from the shlamboi)

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2017, 05:39:03 pm »

(Oh. And I think I found an error in The Chart. You switched the Ocolus, which are descended from the schwim with the schwish, which are descended from the shlamboi)

Noted... will switch them next time I get around to updating The Chart (i.e. in a while)
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2017, 06:13:05 pm »

There is no land yet.
-snip-
I'm not an expert on the political climate but I'm pretty sure that politicians don't join armies and invade dwarven fortresses.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2017, 10:31:19 pm »

I'm starting the oxygen catastrophe anyways

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2017, 12:04:02 am »

Oxygen Catastrophe!

Due to a new species of algae beginning to produce oxygen, many creatures are dying out!
The Rules:
  • I shall roll. The only things that will save creatures from the mercy of the dice gods is to breathe oxygen, or if enough creatures breathe enough oxygen to create enough CO2. If a creature fails to get above 6 on a d12, it shall become extinct.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 12:07:11 am by MrLurkety »
-snip-

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2017, 12:05:39 am »

I'm going to work on a evolution chart for a bit, to organize it all. I shall link to it once it's done.

Edit: Here it is!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 12:22:29 am by MrLurkety »
-snip-

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2017, 12:32:28 am »

Oxygen Catastrophe!
Here are the rolls for the Phagos genus and those descended from it!

Phagos Scwisch:
5! The Scwisch have died out!
Fames Fames:
11! The Fames survive!
Phagos Shlamboi:
3! The Shlamboi die out!
Phagos Oculus:
6! The Oculus live, but just barely!

Next update, those of Cyanos descent!
-snip-

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2017, 01:08:11 pm »

The Fames start rapidly evolving the ability to breathe oxygen becoming Fames aeris (air because there is no Latin word for oxygen)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6