Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: VISITOR'S BOOK: It's safer inside  (Read 1299 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: VISITOR'S BOOK: It's safer inside
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 02:14:47 pm »

"Well, we're visiting this house, whether we wanted to or not, so the book may as well be ours. Perhaps we have amnesia, and our prior selves wrote notes to us, their future selves, knowing they would have amnesia?" Open book, and begin to read it.

All pages except the first one are empty. And the first page has only this text:

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 02:17:09 pm »

Ok...Look for small useful objects around the house, mainly this room for now. Between cushions, underneath furniture, etc.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 02:29:15 pm »

Take out a pen, and write "Lee Archer" on the next empty page. "Might as well leave a record."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 11:02:19 pm »

Lea looks around the room. From shelves near the table she finds two bottles of black ink and a dip pen with couple of pre-made nibs for it. Couple of carving knives, wooden bear, wolf and elk figurines along with some that are less normal, such as small fat bearded men and skulls. One chess set, where black parts and pieces are basically just burned and charred to archieve the color. Knitting needles hidden in the box of yarns. Flint and steel. Nothing particularly hidden, though, everything you find is more or less visible.

Take out a pen, and write "Lee Archer" on the next empty page. "Might as well leave a record."

You don't have a pen, but Lea found a more primitive model, so you use it to experimentally write your name into the book. Aside from accidental ink droplets it works pretty much as intented.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 [2]