Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Formerly a minimalism game, now a necroed thread for talking in.  (Read 23665 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Pure minimalism.
« Reply #165 on: May 12, 2017, 02:33:25 pm »

Okay, done.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2017, 02:49:32 pm »

Create more portals to worlds of fantasy, and summon an army!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 07:23:11 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2017, 02:56:34 pm »

Casually hiss as previously-implanted chestburster emerges from giant demon.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2017, 03:28:53 pm »

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

Rewrite the laws of reality such that everything is ok.
Everything is fine. There is nothing to worry about. We will resume our regularly scheduled programming in fourteen degrees.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2017, 04:21:20 pm »

enchant the interior of train wagons to make them extra luxurious while the waiter-demons eat the coffee and fish fingers provided by the man with the blue box.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

EpicJ

• Bay Watcher
  • "Drop the hemp wool sock!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2017, 04:43:07 pm »

Dive off roof to save friendly demon. Because I'M THE HERO OF THIS STORY AND I WILL PROVE IT WITH MY MUSCLES.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 12, 2017, 05:15:39 pm »

Magically levitate all the rubble nearby and crush the portal.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 12, 2017, 06:12:58 pm »

"THOSE BASTARDS! NOOO! I DIDN'T EVEN CATCH HIS NAME... QUICK, SOME OF YOU LOOK AFTER UH, DRAGON HERE, THE REST OF YOU: WITH ME!"   

REASSURE POOR DEMONDRAGON-TRANSFORMED PERSON WITH SOME KIND, CALMING WORDS
"DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL BE FINE, JUST SIT TIGHT FOR A MOMENT WE'LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE AND THEN WE'LL GET YOU TO, UH... A DOCTOR"

THEN LEAVE THEM WITH A FEW PARTYGOERS TO LOOK AFTER THEM, GO SUIT UP IN SPIKED BLACK CLOTHING AND CORPSE PAINT, THEN GRAB MY BATTLEAXE AND LEAP OFF THE ROOF, FOLLOWING THE MARINE TO INVADE THE SHIT OUT OF HELL! ALONG WITH ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO HELP SAVE OUR FRIEND! RESCUE MISSION IS GO!
((THIS SUDDENLY BECAME METAL AS FUCK, THAT TURN WAS EPIC))
OH, TAKE STRENGTH POTION (READ: BOTTLE OF WHISKEY, PREFERABLY FIREBALL) WITH ME TOO IF I HAVE TIME!   
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 07:16:05 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 12, 2017, 07:06:44 pm »

While Punch's legs are useless for combat, it still knows a variety of hand based defensive techniques, use various judo style throws to defend self from oncoming attacks while attempting a harder punch each time the super demon is left open, thereby breaking the spell through brute force!

(Punch may not last long, but I have a plan, a glorious one)

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 12, 2017, 09:07:01 pm »

Edit to my action: Join storming of hell, attempt to become highly inebriated
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2017, 12:17:30 am »

Magically fuse Bob's head to his ass.

It's not violence, it's just a gentle...rearranging of things.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2017, 12:45:04 am »

ACTIVATE MY ANTI-MAGIC SHIELD, THEN SHOOT FROM INFERNO BEAM CANNONS AT NIX!
IF IB CANNONS FAIL ME, GRAB NIX WITH MY MECH SUIT'S HAND AND THROW HIM INTO THAT MAGMA LAKE!

EDIT: Actions are ready. There are no speech because I'm still confused, and even If I wasn't, it wouldn't require character speech.
And for the love of Armok and Dark Gods, make some document for keeping track of players and who's playing who.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 05:35:56 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2017, 12:46:53 am »

Hang on, I can't remember if you're the one in hell, I thoight you were punch.
Ah shit, I'm sorry about that.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 14, 2017, 09:07:14 am »

Name: Lysander (Prefers to be called Rekhyt, Egyptian god of Foreign Magic)
Description: Chosen one of the Egyptian gods (or so he wishes to believe) owns winged sandals from Hermes, an invisibility helm from Odin, and golden light bending arm bands from quetzalcoatl. Tall, tan, and in good shape (He wants to be a god so he wants to look like one)
Goal: To reinstate worship of the Egyptian gods and turn this from pure minimalism, to PYRAMINIMALISM.
Class: Chosen one of the Egyptian gods.

I use the powers of Ra to create tendrils of solid light to catch the falling airship, then I ask the people on it if they would like to convert to the worship of the god of Egypt.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 14, 2017, 09:08:05 am »

I'll do the thing, just give me another day, it's the weekend...
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14