Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 203

Author Topic: Cabal: Wizard Open World Game  (Read 359524 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Cabal: Wizard Open World Game
« Reply #2970 on: November 16, 2020, 05:16:21 am »

Both think the following at them, but also say it our loud just in case, in simple terms so hopefully the message will come across:
- we are friends and come in peace
- we are emissaries of Alizarin and Excata and have come to see their sister Sibalbia
- we also wish to visit the grave of Kal-dune

If that doesn't work, maybe try using the sunbroer staff to beam a message through, maybe if they're ape-like enough it will still work to an extent. Also take the staff out of its covering and show it to them, maybe they will recognize the dominion for what it is.

If that also doesn't work, try using the 'bone' word to summon statuettes of Alizarin, Excata, Sibalbia and Kal-Dune and try to use them to bring our message across. Hell, maybe summon statuettes that show what we want (eg. a statuette of us walking to a grave and then praying to it for point 3).

If that still didn't do the trick, look in that book about other natures of magic and try to find the technique these people are using to beam messages into our mind (unless that seems to be inherent to them and not magical?).

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 09:09:44 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: November 16, 2020, 09:37:40 am »

Let Darwin try all of his ideas.

Should they all fail, attempt to use my "command" word on one of them to subtly make them to want to lead us to sibalbia

If that also fails, it's time for plan Z: interpretive dance.

Spoiler:  Écalir Speedwagon (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: November 17, 2020, 11:28:46 pm »

What kind of dinosaur?  One I can fight?  Any more info on that person/what happened?

Do a little recon work, but do not get involved in a fight if I can help it.  Fly around examining the robots, trying to gather information on both numbers and individual power of each one.  Weapons, armour, etcetera.  Include the jungle town.. what happened to it?  How dangerous are the creatures there?

If I can find a solo robot, swoop on it to collect robot parts for scrying.  As for the jungle, collect some plant samples and some dead dino flesh.  Kill one if I have to to get dino flesh.

If I see magebreakers or other "friendlies" engaging, try to avoid them too.  I'll talk my way out if I can't evade them, but I'd rather not interact with them if I can help it.

Spoiler: Saeko Hirahara (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 01:17:48 am by Devastator »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2973 on: November 20, 2020, 10:38:19 am »

Sometimes the most brutal solution is the best one.
Split it wide open!

Spoiler: ... (click to show/hide)
[3+5v7][-20 mana]
You start cleaving your way upwards, hacking through steel with a combination of blade and blast, sending cutting explosions out ahead of you  and following them up. You have to stop occasionally, as the machines start swarming up in great enough numbers to give you pause. You mostly blast them back down, buying time as you ascend.  Finally, after what seems a lifetime of scrambling up and over red hot metal, you emerge onto the top of the machine. Here the machine's great size is reemphasized: it spreads out like a field of metal, stretching for hundreds of feet in all directions. Behind you are the long distance cannons, massive things designed to rain shells the size of cottages down on targets vast distances away. To your left, airstrips for machines to take off and land from. They're swarming out now, glittering metal churning up into the sky. To the right and scattered all about, point defense and smaller cannons. And directly in front of you, nestled in another bank of the long range cannons, is a tower. The control tower. A tall square obelisk of metal ending in a tight cluster of windows and sensors.

The machines are still swarming up from below. Somewhere, probably from under the machine, an explosion rings out. The machine rings with the force of it and you feel it through your boots.

Let Darwin try all of his ideas.

Should they all fail, attempt to use my "command" word on one of them to subtly make them to want to lead us to sibalbia

If that also fails, it's time for plan Z: interpretive dance.

Both think the following at them, but also say it our loud just in case, in simple terms so hopefully the message will come across:
- we are friends and come in peace
- we are emissaries of Alizarin and Excata and have come to see their sister Sibalbia
- we also wish to visit the grave of Kal-dune

If that doesn't work, maybe try using the sunbroer staff to beam a message through, maybe if they're ape-like enough it will still work to an extent. Also take the staff out of its covering and show it to them, maybe they will recognize the dominion for what it is.

If that also doesn't work, try using the 'bone' word to summon statuettes of Alizarin, Excata, Sibalbia and Kal-Dune and try to use them to bring our message across. Hell, maybe summon statuettes that show what we want (eg. a statuette of us walking to a grave and then praying to it for point 3).

If that still didn't do the trick, look in that book about other natures of magic and try to find the technique these people are using to beam messages into our mind (unless that seems to be inherent to them and not magical?).

[9+5v2]
You shout the things you wish to say in your mind while speaking them aloud. The...person recoils in pain, as though you physically shouted into her ear. But she does seem to understand and after a moment  seems  to agree.  You "listen" as passively as possible as she responds and get the following interpretation. Not the exact words mind you, but this is what you Understand.

1. They are friendly to any who would be friendly with them, though it has been many years since any have come here.
2. The goddess resides in this place, but not here. Her domain is deeper, further on. They can guide you to its entrance but no further. Those who wish an audience with her must continue on their own.
3. There are two graves to the Father of Stone, one here, and the true tomb beyond even the shadow goddess's domain.

She picks up the meat and walks off into the darkness. You feel you should follow.

What kind of dinosaur?  One I can fight?  Any more info on that person/what happened?

Do a little recon work, but do not get involved in a fight if I can help it.  Fly around examining the robots, trying to gather information on both numbers and individual power of each one.  Weapons, armour, etcetera.  Include the jungle town.. what happened to it?  How dangerous are the creatures there?

If I can find a solo robot, swoop on it to collect robot parts for scrying.  As for the jungle, collect some plant samples and some dead dino flesh.  Kill one if I have to to get dino flesh.

If I see magebreakers or other "friendlies" engaging, try to avoid them too.  I'll talk my way out if I can't evade them, but I'd rather not interact with them if I can help it.

A big one. Two feet, little arms, big mouth and lots of sharp teeth.  They don't really know what dinosaurs are so they really describe it as a "Weird wingless dragon" more than anything.

The robots you can find are not the most dangerous. They'd still be more than a match for just about any soldier or mercenary, but they're by no means the most deadly mechanist creation you've seen. They seem to have sacrificed strength for stealth and being able to pass for human given distance and concealing clothing.  In terms of the jungle, it appears to be just that. Natural. Though considerably more primal and wild than elsewhere; the creatures there far larger and potentially more ferocious. The town, the original town, seems to have been subsumed by it.

You get some parts. You also gather some plants and some flesh from a dead creature you find near the outskirts of it.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: November 21, 2020, 05:51:42 pm »

Use up to six d8 Strengthen View Plant Grow spells, on various living jungle plants to see the origin of the jungle, who and what made the plants grow.  Try to scry out their origin, and what and where whatever created it is now, by using the map creation method used to track down the slain messengers.  If it's a person, find that, if it's an item, find that, if it's a force or an effect or something, try to understand it.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 05:54:02 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: November 21, 2020, 06:07:39 pm »

Fly directly to the top of the tower (casting a buff with Slow Lightweight if that would let me get there faster) and slash through the glass using my momentum. If there's an accessible space inside, go in. Otherwise, find a handhold and access the situation. By which I mean look for the right thing to smash.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: November 22, 2020, 02:03:43 pm »

Follow and see where she leads us. Apologize for being so loud, ty to talk in a more appropriate way from now.

Ask if they would be interested in trading. We can offer things like food or diamonds, as well as things related to our other other words or through the sunbroer staff. Or other things, what would they like? And what could they offer?

Also ask about the style of magic that Kal-dune taught, do they know it? Could they teach us?

Vist the first grave of Kal-dune, leave a third of the offerings we had for him here and say some appropriate prayers/thanks.

If still time this turn: ask our guide to show us where that entrance is, and ask if she knows about any dangers or if she has any warnings for us.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: November 22, 2020, 04:24:10 pm »

Folow along with Darwin, try to look like ye average good boi murderbirb. Keep an eye out fuckery or other noteworthy things we might come across.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2978 on: November 23, 2020, 03:36:06 pm »

Fly directly to the top of the tower (casting a buff with Slow Lightweight if that would let me get there faster) and slash through the glass using my momentum. If there's an accessible space inside, go in. Otherwise, find a handhold and access the situation. By which I mean look for the right thing to smash.

[5+5v9][-9 mana]
You leap towards the tower with a flap of your wings, propelling yourself forward before the deck guns can train their sights in on you. [18+5] You cleave the glass into four pieces with a double slash and smash through it with your shoulder, all in a fraction of a second as you hurtle in like a comet.  The space is...complex. Its almost like some kind of metal cave: the ceilings and floors have stalactite and stalagmite like protrusions of metal, pointed caves of gearwork and clear glass tubes, with electricity arcing between the upper and lower spikes.  The floor is a gridwork of dense metal lattice with more gearwork beneath and the ceiling is clusters of vacuum tubes and electrical switches rapidly cycling with a sound like a million metal fingers being drummed against a steel desk.  On the other side of the room is a person, or at least a machine that very much resembles a person. Its quite large, maybe 9 feet tall, with fitting proportions for its size.  Its outer casing is almost like that of a mannequin, A jade colored, semi-opaque shell of what looks like glass overlaying the polished machinery within. Its face is smooth and featureless, save for two small indents for where the eyes would be. The rest of the body is the same; sections of jade glass over gleaming metal, vague approximations of human anatomy, like an artist's manikin. A set of oversized vacuum tubes protrudes from its back in a double row of 4.  It turns to face you and from somewhere in its chest a distorted voice, like what you might hear off a wax cylinder, declares:

INSECT

[4+5v13+5]

It raises a hand and the electricity arcing between the protrusions leaps to its palm and then immediately back out at you. You get your blade in the way and pierce it down into the floor, grounding the bolt before it can travel through you.

Folow along with Darwin, try to look like ye average good boi murderbirb. Keep an eye out fuckery or other noteworthy things we might come across.

Follow and see where she leads us. Apologize for being so loud, ty to talk in a more appropriate way from now.

Ask if they would be interested in trading. We can offer things like food or diamonds, as well as things related to our other other words or through the sunbroer staff. Or other things, what would they like? And what could they offer?

Also ask about the style of magic that Kal-dune taught, do they know it? Could they teach us?

Vist the first grave of Kal-dune, leave a third of the offerings we had for him here and say some appropriate prayers/thanks.

If still time this turn: ask our guide to show us where that entrance is, and ask if she knows about any dangers or if she has any warnings for us.

1. You offer to trade. She seems to consider for a long moment and then you get the feeling she is asking what you would want in return. You get the feeling she believes what you and her consider valuable would be very different.  Her reflection on the meat is not that of "Valuable" and more that of "Oddity" or "Historical artifact". The sort of feeling you get while looking at ancient pottery or the like. Not the feeling you get from looking at a bar of gold.

2. She says it is possible to learn, but not possible to perform as an individual. It requires many in unison.

The grave to Kal-Dune she shows you is an odd thing. Its located in an alcove like space away from the main roads she takes you down. Its a crystal, maybe  20 feet high, with a circular base that tapers to a point. The base of it is surrounded by a pool of black flux and the entire crystal glows with a blinding (in this low light) pinkish purple hue.  Its...a lot less grandiose than you expected, all things considered. No engravings, no images, nothing you'd associate with the tomb of a god.  You ask her about it and she says that the "Value" is "Inside". Its hard to translate, but it feels like the greater part of the monument is somehow concealed or non-obvious.  You leave your offerings here regardless.

She takes you through an anthive of a structure; it seems to have no organization from what you can tell and how she finds her way through the wandering tunnels, open spaces, and side rooms you cannot tell. You get the feeling of people "Watching", the mind voices whispering about you, somehow. You rarely see another like her, no windows to peek through but occasionally someone glimpsed through doorways or walking down a passage. The place feels at once very alive and almost completely deserted.

The place she eventually brings you to is a square doorway, maybe 20 feet tall and 10 wide, which seems to pass into utter darkness. Unlike the odd gray haze which seems to illuminate everything in a just visible enough halflight, the place beyond this door is absolute darkness. Nothing whatsoever can be seen. In fact, its like looking into a pool of oil, or maybe at the surface of the flux itself.

Use up to six d8 Strengthen View Plant Grow spells, on various living jungle plants to see the origin of the jungle, who and what made the plants grow.  Try to scry out their origin, and what and where whatever created it is now, by using the map creation method used to track down the slain messengers.  If it's a person, find that, if it's an item, find that, if it's a force or an effect or something, try to understand it.

-25 mana

The results of your scrying are...hard to interpret. They're not a physical object, not a person, and not a place. Least none of which still exist. Imagine the feeling of being pinned to the ground by something huge, carnivorous, and very dangerous. You cannot tell exactly what. Giant feline? Canine? Reptile? Insect? Maybe all of them. Its fangs or pincers or hooves are on your throat and it can very easily kill you without more then the slightest effort. But it doesn't. It is staring down at you with that unfathomable bestial mind, its reasons and judgement unknowable.  And now imagine that feeling is a memory. Not even a memory of your own, but a memory of something you know happened once. Not to you, but to someone or something like you. An instinctual knowledge.  An echo of ancient strength.

That is what made the jungle.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: November 23, 2020, 04:13:31 pm »

"If that's the best you can do..."

[Lightning Animate - Glass - Volatile Diminish BlackSulphur Fire Explosion] Cast a living lightningbolt at the machine's glass casing which changes its physical properties to react extremely violently with the mechanical innards.

"-THEN SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, WORM!"

If it's still up after that, then [GrandLodestone Animate Lightning] enchant my club to absorb electricity and use it to form electrical arms and legs, temporarily becoming an allied golem with the power of electromagnetic manipulation.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 04:26:09 pm by Egan_BW »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: November 24, 2020, 04:35:51 am »

Well, that was an utter failure.  Instead of finding out what happened a week or so ago to change this from desert to a massive jungle, I run headfirst into some kind of scary jungle god that seems to be blocking scrying.

Not only that, since it seems dangerous mentally, probably shouldn't try again.

..so I'll leave it until later, because the space base seems less frightening than whatever jungle god that was.

(Or, instead of seeing what happened, I got to see a bunch of lore and no actual information.  Or lore with information in it.  Nothing about.. you know, who or what happened.)

I'm out of leads, so head back to my mansion.. and not really strong enough to fight my way through an army of robots and a massive factory in the air.

Next step would be to use buffing diseases oh myself, but I want to be able to control them before using that.

So.. fly back to the mansion, and risk a mutation to use a Strengthen Grow Viscera Permanent Contain Disease, to grow an organ that can contain and control diseases active inside my body.  I'd like a capacity of four magical diseases inside it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: November 24, 2020, 06:01:13 am »

1. You offer to trade. She seems to consider for a long moment and then you get the feeling she is asking what you would want in return. You get the feeling she believes what you and her consider valuable would be very different.  Her reflection on the meat is not that of "Valuable" and more that of "Oddity" or "Historical artifact". The sort of feeling you get while looking at ancient pottery or the like. Not the feeling you get from looking at a bar of gold.

Try to indicate we are always interested in ancient artifacts or knowledge. Like, if they for example have a tome that can teach one how to do the magic of earth, that’d be very interesting, since right now we don’t have much time to hang around to learn.

Also ask why she feels the way she does about the meat, she recognizes that it is food, right? Do these people not need to eat to sustain themselves?

Try to just ask/get a feeling for what they would like or could use. If nothing comes out that’s fine, trade wasn’t our main objective here.

The place she eventually brings you to is a square doorway, maybe 20 feet tall and 10 wide, which seems to pass into utter darkness. Unlike the odd gray haze which seems to illuminate everything in a just visible enough halflight, the place beyond this door is absolute darkness. Nothing whatsoever can be seen. In fact, its like looking into a pool of oil, or maybe at the surface of the flux itself.

Look inside with our special lamp. Can it see through? Does this effect seem to be like black flux, or something else still? If it seems to be flux or something like it, redo an appropriate radiation enchantment on the lamp if it has worn out and look inside again.

Otherwise, poke a stick through, if it doesn’t dissolve or anything stick my hand through, then carefully poke around to see if this is just a big pit/hole or if the tunnel continues beyond here.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 05:04:09 am by Radio Controlled »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2982 on: November 27, 2020, 12:39:33 pm »

"If that's the best you can do..."

[Lightning Animate - Glass - Volatile Diminish BlackSulphur Fire Explosion] Cast a living lightningbolt at the machine's glass casing which changes its physical properties to react extremely violently with the mechanical innards.

"-THEN SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, WORM!"

If it's still up after that, then [GrandLodestone Animate Lightning] enchant my club to absorb electricity and use it to form electrical arms and legs, temporarily becoming an allied golem with the power of electromagnetic manipulation.

[16v10] -10 mana
You gather up a deadly condensation of your magical force and release it as a bolt of living lightning wreathed in black flame. It tears out towards the jade man but before it reaches even the halfway distance between you two it gets torn to pieces and sucked into the metal spikes on the floor and ceiling, disappearing into about a dozen of them. Several don't seem to be able to handle the absorption well and partially melt or dissolve, but most survive.

Did you think we would return unprepared?

[15+5v14+5]
The electricity leaps to the jade man again, but this time seems to condense behind him. It gathers there for an instant and then bursts with a roar of thunder, the machine hurtling forward with a trail of lightning behind him.  You get your sword up into a double handed block as the Jade man's fist comes in like a cannon ball. You blunt the force of the blow, protecting yourself from damage, but it still pushes you back and out through the destroyed window, out into the open air.

Well, that was an utter failure.  Instead of finding out what happened a week or so ago to change this from desert to a massive jungle, I run headfirst into some kind of scary jungle god that seems to be blocking scrying.

Not only that, since it seems dangerous mentally, probably shouldn't try again.

..so I'll leave it until later, because the space base seems less frightening than whatever jungle god that was.

(Or, instead of seeing what happened, I got to see a bunch of lore and no actual information.  Or lore with information in it.  Nothing about.. you know, who or what happened.)

I'm out of leads, so head back to my mansion.. and not really strong enough to fight my way through an army of robots and a massive factory in the air.

Next step would be to use buffing diseases oh myself, but I want to be able to control them before using that.

So.. fly back to the mansion, and risk a mutation to use a Strengthen Grow Viscera Permanent Contain Disease, to grow an organ that can contain and control diseases active inside my body.  I'd like a capacity of four magical diseases inside it.

Back to the mansion you go.

No mutation. You get your...pathologen bladder for the cost of 8 mana. Lucky rolls today.

Try to indicate we are always interested in ancient artifacts or knowledge. Like, if they for example have a tome that can teach one how to do the magic of earth, that’d be very interesting, since right now we don’t have much time to hang around to learn.

Also ask why she feels the way she does about the meat, she recognizes that it is food, right? Do these people not need to eat to sustain themselves?

Try to just ask/get a feeling for what they would like or could use. If nothing comes out that’s fine, trade wasn’t our main objective here.

Look inside with our special lamp. Can it see through? Does this effect seem to be like black flux, or something else still? If it seems to be flux or something like it, redo an appropriate radiation enchantment on the lamp if it has worn out and look inside again.

Otherwise, poke a stick through, if it doesn’t dissolve or anything stick my hand through, then carefully poke around to see if this is just a big pit/hole or if the tunnel continues beyond here.

1. They appear to have no books, at least not books as you know them. But she does indicate there are things that are somewhat analogous. Knowledge is something they do consider valuable and worth trading.

2. She indicates that she and her kind "Drink" their lives from the flux. Not physically drink but live off it somehow. She indicates that it contains energy which can sustain life in any form.

3.  She indicates there are 3 things which they will trade readily here: Knowledge, Time, and Value.  Knowledge is self explanatory. Time...seems to have multiple connotations. Labor, servitude, or any action which takes the time of the trader. But there is also something more primal there; time in its essence, trading of years of life.  The third, value, is much harder to grasp. It seems, as best you can tell, to equate to something like social standing?  That an individual has a worth or value, and that they can trade or accumulate it. A sort of invisible social currency. You cannot tell, immediately, what determines it.

You shine the lantern at the darkness and nothing comes through. Your guide seems to indicate that these are shadows made by the goddess of secrets: they are as impenetrable to sight as solid stone. You ask her if they are dangerous and she gives you a somewhat mixed response. On their own, no, but their blinding effect can place one in danger. You put your hand through and feel around. The stone floor continues, as it did before, but near the edges of the doorway you feel the floor abruptly end in an edge. Its like this on both sides: a stone walkway with cliffs on either side.  You ask if the darkness continues past just this doorway and the guide does the mental equivalent of shrug.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: November 28, 2020, 09:51:27 am »

1. They appear to have no books, at least not books as you know them. But she does indicate there are things that are somewhat analogous. Knowledge is something they do consider valuable and worth trading.
And what are these things exactly?

3.  She indicates there are 3 things which they will trade readily here: Knowledge, Time, and Value.  Knowledge is self explanatory. Time...seems to have multiple connotations. Labor, servitude, or any action which takes the time of the trader. But there is also something more primal there; time in its essence, trading of years of life.  The third, value, is much harder to grasp. It seems, as best you can tell, to equate to something like social standing?  That an individual has a worth or value, and that they can trade or accumulate it. A sort of invisible social currency. You cannot tell, immediately, what determines it.
We don’t really have the time to hang around here much, and trading away life years seems iffy. Similarly, not sure what status we have that we could trade with, does being the emissaries/successors of Alizarin and Excata count for anything?

Knowledge we could trade though. We could share with them our magic words, if there are any word-wizards among them.
We also have books on the following topics, are any of these of interest to them?

book on normal plants and animals
book on magical plants and animals/creatures
handbook on making weapons&armor, including a list of known types
a detailed account of the Artifacter war
map of the old world
good quality book&pen
good history book
series of good maps of area around Alkahest and the volcano
large collection of books on gods and history and cultures 'n such
book about Mechanist war and the Mechanists in general,
book about the other "Natures" of magic, ie the systems that those taught by gods other than Tel-cal learned
a large translation dictionary of various languages.

Also, question: we don’t have the books on us right now, but they are in our stash back topside. Could Ecalir use his ‘multiply’ word to copy them like he did before, even if the original is not right in front of him? (Assume we want the copy to appear here obviously). Note that it was a d6 spell previously.

You shine the lantern at the darkness and nothing comes through. Your guide seems to indicate that these are shadows made by the goddess of secrets: they are as impenetrable to sight as solid stone. You ask her if they are dangerous and she gives you a somewhat mixed response. On their own, no, but their blinding effect can place one in danger. You put your hand through and feel around. The stone floor continues, as it did before, but near the edges of the doorway you feel the floor abruptly end in an edge. Its like this on both sides: a stone walkway with cliffs on either side.  You ask if the darkness continues past just this doorway and the guide does the mental equivalent of shrug.

Summon some extra strong rope with my word. Attach it securely somewhere in the lit area, then to Ecalir and Darwin. If we managed to bring our biometal, shape them into a set of wings for Ecalir if he wants them, if not then don't. Grow myself a pair of planty wings with the sunbroer staff though if possible.

Then, we venture forth! Try to keep a mental map of where we are going, and if possible attach the rope to some rock outcropping from time to time.   

« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 10:23:07 am by Radio Controlled »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: November 28, 2020, 09:57:46 am »

Take and equip the wings from Darwin if he makes them.

Then venture forth into the darkness. Use my spear as a blind cane to feel where the floor is (and more importantly isn't) as we go. If I don't have my spear with me, try using my extendo noodle arms instead. If that doesn't work either, use "Wood" to summon a stick to use

« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 10:09:06 am by Pancaek »
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 203