Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: (SG) Prizefighter's Journey: Boxing Debut  (Read 1964 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Prizefighter's Journey: Boxing Debut
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 11:20:20 pm »

B We aren't here to fool around. If we want to be the best we have to fight the best.

A I think we could pack a little more UMPF in our punch. Though working on our Defense or Speed could be viable alternatives. If we don't work on em this time then we should give em a look next time.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2017, 03:11:19 pm »

B. The best
C. Defense
Max avatar size is 80x80

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 03:27:31 pm »

B
B

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 04:12:02 pm »

B. We can always go back to bums later
D. They wouldn't expect it from a slugger.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 12:28:30 am »

B. The best
C. Defense

+1 I'll change my vote to this so that there isn't a tie anymore.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2017, 01:05:23 am »

You've got plenty of work to do, with a fight in two weeks, so there's no time to waste. You spend the majority of your training focusing on blocking and guarding. The gloves of the times are horse hair leather, thin, doing little more than protecting the knuckles and wrist. Not too good for actually defending against punches. So instead, you practice the cross-arm block.

The best part of this defensive manoeuvre, is that it protects from straight punches, whilst keeping you set to throw back hard hooks to your opponent from weird angles. Defense begetting offence.

"Alright, kid, I've gotta few opponents lined up, right now the two baddest sons o' bitches I could find at short notice, are Tony "Bonecrusher" Bernard and Reg "The Ironman" Tills.

Just those names are enough to give you pause. Thinking, you mentally review what you know of these two.

"So, who do you think you can whup?"

A. Bonecrusher
B. The Ironman

"Alright, I'm still not keen on taking on the baddest of the bad so soon, kid, but at least nobody can say yer yello'. While I set this up, what'll you be doing?"

A. Spreading as much word around about the fight as possible, get the people excited. The keener they are, the more money you make, and the better opportunities you get down the line.
B. Start showing up to where your opponent is, and constantly try to upstage and invade his personal life. Mentally unnerve him.
C. Hire a spy to go check out how your opponent is training, see if you can get anything useful.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2017, 03:24:20 am »

A.
A.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2017, 03:31:39 pm »

A
C
Pages: 1 [2]