Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Generic God Game: Turn 4.5  (Read 10258 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Generic God Game: Turn 2
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2017, 01:45:19 pm »

Ehen-Tewei:
Minor Good, how about we combine our powers to create a forest guardian that spreads the forest on it's own. It can be a deer with antlers like tree branches. What do you think?
Minor Good agrees, and you both start working on your idea. (1+2=3) You create a stag with small trees for antlers, and Minor adds the magic to it. Oh shit the sword's gained a gravitational pull! (5 VS 3+1=4) You grab onto a nearbye tree and hold on. Somehow Minor's still standing, and you think Tikknat just made the sword even bigger. Crap.

The Broken Mirror:
Huh. Cool, I guess.

Um... If tBM sticks the sword into the ground, then it will reform into a giant metal tree/tower that is suitable for living in. Other than that, the sword will just be made to look pretty. Probably with a tree theme.

NOTE: As a general rule, if tBM is making a weapon, it is because he's just killing time, making art. His personal weapon is a quarterstaff with embedded gems that let it shoot "compressed ball lightning".
Mind you, he doesn't use it often. Not unless someone is currently trying to attack him or a friend of his. It's generally used either for utility or intimidation, and most of the time, he just uses it as a walking stick.
(2) You do... nothing. Atleast you still managed to increase it's Strength a bit, although now it's even heavier than before... wait, why is it drawing other things toward it... you think you just gave it it's one gravitational pull. Whoops. Wait, did Tikknak just make it even bigger... he just finished the sword. So now you can't fix it easily. Uh-oh. (4 VS 1+1+1=3) You just barely manage to resist it's gravitational pull.

Artifact Sword Name: GraviSword
Artifact Sword Material Strength: 8/10
Artifact Sword Magical Strength: 9/10
Artifact Sword Craftsmanship: 6/10
Artifact Sword Weight: 12/10!

Artifact Sword Ability: Gravitational Pull.

Minor Good:
Minor Good, how about we combine our powers to create a forest guardian that spreads the forest on it's own. It can be a deer with antlers like tree branches. What do you think?

Minor meanders through the forest, inspect all the new animals. Upon hearing a voice, she appears to be startled, as she looks around.
"Hmm? Who said that? Oh! It's you, you made all the pretty creatures."
She places a crown of flowers on your head, and steps back to admire her work. After an uncomfortably long pause, she blinks a few times and shakes her head.
"Sorry, I must have spaced out. Umm...yes, we can work together to make that...thing? A deer you said? Yeah, I can do that."
You agree with the other guy, and start working on his idea. He creates a pretty looking deer and you (1+2=3) give it the ability to grow more forests, but only if it's been on a wasteland tile for 2 turns. (4 VS 3+1=4) You also feel a slight pull towards something. Probably nothing.

Raven:
You decide to go see Tikknak's new world. You've seen a few of his worlds before, so you know this is probably going to get be quite... intresting. (4 VS 6+1=7) Aaaand you're already getting dragged to a sword. And Tikknak just made it bigger. Great.

Tikknak:
Tikknak realizes that this world is missing something very important. A controller of Life and Death is what's needed, So he invites Raven, a goddess of Life and Death, over. "Try not to cause too much trouble." he sais to Raven... Wait did TBM... (1) Huh. That thing looks like it could make some chaos! Tikknak makes it even bigger!

GM Stuff:
Something to bear in mind is that there is no limit to how many players there can be, so this will probabaly get quite 'exciting' in the future.
Player List Updated.
Map Updated.
Artifact Library updated.
Turn Library Updated.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 01:55:55 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2017, 01:54:16 pm »

What- you-

Dragons damn it Lootington!

*groans*
Alright, melt down the sword for scrap. I can use the leftover magic and metal later.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2017, 01:56:26 pm »

What- you-

*groans*
Alright, melt down the sword for scrap. I can use the leftover magic and metal later.
Eeeehm small problem with that. It's craftsmanship is 1 point too high to be melted.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2017, 01:58:06 pm »

Teleport to a random untouched area in this world and create a large plains/forest area
Then Create a humanoid with pale skin and various traits, (Hair, Eye color etc)
No sig yet

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2017, 02:01:27 pm »

Godly Name: Ezzen
Godly Gender: Male
Godly Main Affinity: Dungeons
Godly Secondary Affinity: Self-Improvement
Godly Backstory: The concept of a hero exploring a dungeon, slaying monsters, dodging traps, getting loot, and leveling up, is widespread across the multiverse. Naturally, a manifestation of that concept arose here.

Ezzen starts by creating an underground labyrinth somewhere around the top-right corner of the map.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2017, 02:06:46 pm »

What- you-

*groans*
Eeeehm small problem with that. It's craftsmanship is 1 point too high to be melted.
Recall: metal affinity. I don't exactly "melt" it; it's more along the lines of liquification. Like making it act like mercury, and then doing something comparable to waterbending, but with liquid metal.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2017, 02:21:22 pm »

I move to safety at the dungeon Ezzet's creating, and give him a proper dungeon boss: a large hybrid of turtle and hydra, with a different neck and head on each of the four sides of the turtle (4 heads total).
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:23:34 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 02:24:20 pm »

What- you-

*groans*
Recall: metal affinity. I don't exactly "melt" it; it's more along the lines of liquification. Like making it act like mercury, and then doing something comparable to waterbending, but with liquid metal.
You have 3 Secondary Affinities. That means you can do a 3rd of what a normal person does with each affinity. You are limited to melting stuff with 5 or less Craftsmenship. If you only had Metal as your secondary Affinity you would be able to do what you're describing. But you have multiple Affinities. Sorry, but if everyone could get multiple Affinities and still have the full benefits of all those Affinities it would just a little bit OP, don't you think?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:43:15 pm by TankKit »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 03:38:33 pm »

What- you-

*groans*
You have 3 Secondary Affinities. That means you can do a 3rd of what a normal person does with each affinity. You are limited to melting stuff with 5 or less Craftsmenship. If you only had Metal as your secondary Affinity you would be able to do what you're describing. But you have multiple Affinities. Sorry, but if everyone could get multiple Affinities and still have the full benefits of all those Affinities it would just a little bit OP, don't you think?
Eh. True.
Drop fire. I don't really think I'll be using it. Let's just... Retcon it out of having been done.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2017, 03:43:21 pm »

What- you-

*groans*
Eh. True.
Drop fire. I don't really think I'll be using it. Let's just... Retcon it out of having been done.
Ok... one minute... aaaaand done. Now you have a chance of doing what you original wanted to do, but you need to roll atleast a 4.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2017, 03:58:37 pm »

Sounds fine. 50% is halfway decent.

Elvish Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2017, 04:05:30 pm »

Good deer, make this land beautiful.

Minor Good feels a tug to the north, despite not actually being pulled to it.

Oh my, it seems I am needed somewhere else. It was nice meeting you stranger!

Minor Good begins to walk back north, assisted by the gravity's pull. She keeps planting trees though, even in places that already have forest tiles.

Slick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2017, 10:31:49 pm »

Godly Name: Dux
Godly Gender: Male
Godly Main Affinity: Progress
Godly Secondary Affinity: Unity
Godly Backstory: A being formed from the ideals of progress and unity, though they may come into conflict at times. His duty is that of the 'March of Progress' and with it the rise of civilizations formed through unions of varying types.

Does this work? Or is this to...abstract?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 01:36:03 am by Slick »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2017, 01:25:40 am »

Eeeh who cares, it's good enough for me!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:04:07 am by TankKit »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 03:19:09 am »

Eeeh who cares, it's good enough for me!
Or is this to...abstract?

abstract?

ABSTRACT.
DID SOMEBODY SUMMON ME!? :3
Godly Name: Abstract-Sempai
Godly Gender: Abstract.
Godly Main Affinity:The Abstract
Godly Secondary Affinity: Honor
Godly Backstory: Coming into existence from the  summoning a question by puppet masters. "Or is this to abstract?" This brought them into existence. Now It Begins.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7