Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Roll to Siegebreak [Semi-Minimalist] {Turn 4}  (Read 14692 times)

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siegebreak [Semi-Minimalist] {Turn 2}
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2017, 12:51:28 pm »

Hello, can I play against you? I'll update the message after I get the answer.
What do you mean by that? I'm curious.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2017, 12:57:19 pm »

Really simple, I'll play on the side of besiegers.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2017, 02:00:52 pm »

Really simple, I'll play on the side of besiegers.
Hmmm, not sure how that would work. I'd be willing to give it a try if you can explain in further detail what you mean.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2017, 02:10:21 pm »

I'll be playing as assassination & sabotage master.

Infiltrate the camp.
If successful: assassinate siege leader
If failure: Run away and climb the wall of the castle to escape from enemy soldiers.

UPDATED!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:19:38 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2017, 02:43:59 pm »

Hi, Glass drafted me in.

The Castle's Alchemist

I attempt to improve the ox's strength formula in order for it to be affective for our soldiers.

I would like to request that someone recovers the Komodo dragon, its saliva appeared to be volatile enough to kill a man a few minutes after he got licked by it.

EDIT: Just an idea, we collect all the bodies so that their blood and ashes can be used for magic. For example, take the guy the Komodo killed and use him to make a rune that would make the dead Komodo continue to salivate. Runes should be thematically connected to how they died.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2017, 06:36:01 pm »

I know that this is dead, but I really wish it wasn't.  :'(
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siegebreak [Semi-Minimalist] {Turn 4}
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2018, 07:56:56 pm »

Preemptive message to Mods/Admins: This isn't a Necro, I'm the (Former/Current) GM, and I'm restarting the game, just to let you know.

Turn 4 of Roll to Siegebreak

Everyone gets the odd sensation of a large amount of time passing despite the obvious fact that the siege is still ongoing at a normal pace.

NRDL
Hire some nomadic horse mercenaries to harass the enemy camp from the rear.
(5)
You manage to attract the attention of a wandering tribe of Nongolians, the tribe of nomads from Nongolia in the far east. Their horse archers take potshots at the enemy camp, riding throw it at full speed, cutting down troops with sword and bow. They are particularly vicious in their onslaught, though as you do not pay them, the very moment one of their own is injured, they ride off. Nevertheless, it is a sure victory.
-29 Enemies
-----
Enemy Post
Deer can't be infected by smallpox.

Happen to bloody my antlers in the entrails of one of NRDL's victims, like I might tear up brush in the wild, to intimidate rivals.
(5)
Oh dear, this deer is most covered in bits of my dear, what an awful deer! You cover your antlers in the guts of a man fell by Nongolian archers, intimidating the enemy! They fight weaker, and their constitution is tapped dry!
All DIRECT COMBAT deaths of the enemy this turn (after this post) receive a plus five in numbers!
-----
Rethi-Eli
Respawn as a slave tasked with suicide bombing the enemy.

Suicide bomb the enemy.

You are no slave! You are a noble freeman, a peasant, but a free one. And you are brave! So brave in fact, that you charge into the enemy camp with two sticks of dynamite, lighting them as you run toward a gathering of soldiers. Miraculously, you survive the detonation of the dynamite, though an unlucky congregation of enemies do not.
-17 (13+5) Enemies.
-----
Glass
So.
My action for this turn will be the creation of a very special chamber.
It will be manned by a single automaton, that will not be replaced until it breaks.
It will have a single crossbow, but one far higher in quality than any other crossbow in the castle.
It will be isolated in the highest room of the highest tower in the castle.
And the bolts... the bolts will have hollow points.
And those points will be filled with smallpox.
(3)
Okay, really? Biological warfare? Well, I suppose there aren't any treaties banning it per se...
You construct, within the highest tower, a singular crossbow mounting. It is sadly, of only average quality, but due to its isolation, you are unable to supply mechanical power to the automata intended to fire it. Nevertheless, you embark upon the job yourself. You put on a silken suit with a cord trailing through the wall of the tower, ever downward, to a manual air pump. As the two peasants spin wheels to pump the precious gas, you take out a needle-pointed syringe from a pack, and drop a small amount into a point nestled in the head of the bolt. You pull the trigger, and fire. And fire again. And a final, third time. The first shot goes wide, arcing beyond the camp. The second strikes a donkey in the neck. The third lands in a bowl of soup.
The infection ravages, sustained by the remnants of the last disease.
-27 Enemies
-----
Ziizo
no the Bible your only weapon. you have no choice but to use your skills in diplomacy to convince enemy soldiers to join your side.

"WOLOLO WOLOLO"
(4)
Leviticus 21:3, suckers.
*Ahem*
"And thus, the Christ did say to his followers in Jerusalem, 'WOLOLO'. And all was right, for they understood the Christ's teachings, and bettered their own lives for it. Thusly, they left Jerusalem, to preach the gospel to all the world."
-10 Enemies (Converted to WOLOLOism)
-----
ZM5
Try to figure out a way to fill the enemy's supplies with the concoction - after all, what use is their strength if they act like docile, simple-minded animals?
(1)
You pour a vial of the potion into the enemy's drinking water supplies, and sneak off behind a rock to watch with a pair of binoculars. All *seems* to go well. Three soldiers ingest the concoction, becoming effective imbeciles. Then you realize you misjudged the amount of potion, and all drinkers after the three that already did will at most lose five IQ points, likely less. Two of the "Oxmen" appear to die of an allergic reaction, right next to a man fell by the Nongolian horde. Incredibly, the final "Oxman" uses his immense strength to actually punch his two comrades in the chest so hard that it clears their airways. He does the same to the man killed by Nongolians, and somehow actually managed to revive him via CPR.
+1 Enemy
-----
Smoke Mirrors
The Castle's Alchemist

I attempt to improve the ox's strength formula in order for it to be affective for our soldiers.
(3)
You manage to improve it fairly well, so that users are only *slightly* mentally impaired for the duration of the potion (one turn), while keeping the strength boost. Sadly, its creation needs a rare ingredient, and you only manage to make four doses.
You may now give any four players next turn a +5 in all enemies killed in direct combat. This may or may not be a stacked effect.
----
FallacyofUrist
Be an owner of a coffeehouse on a different continent entirely.
You own a coffeehouse. A man comes in. He asks for tea.
-----
Slick
The Inventor creates a 33-Barreled Organ who's guns will be divided among three rows, allowing one set to be aimed and fire, another to cool, and the final to be loaded.
(5)
Guns? Guns.
You create an omnibarrelled beast of a gun, that you somehow rig up to fire multiple times per turn. The results are rather... devastating.
-19 Enemies
-----
S34N1C
>be the resident madman scientist

Modify one of the large crossbows to launch jars of Greek fire at the enemy
(4)
You alter one of the crossbows to fire a supply of greek fire jars, which you've mixed up jsut for this occasion. The napalmy oil sticks to enemy soldiers, immolating them. Four jars are fired.
-15 Enemies
-----
Crossbow/Cannon-bots
The automated cannon system goes through its regular work, firing on and on like literal clockwork.
-17 Enemies
-----
Shadowclaw777
My most trusted lieutenant continues on to Plan B, to be on the job constructing a fellow pentagram/caster's circle on the battlefield to resurrect the Glorious Cavalry leader I was, unknowingly it will combine my essence with the one of a demon. Making me a horrible abomination to terrorize the invading army

(You want an idea that can go terribly wrong?, well you got one)
(6)(Overflow Roll: 6) (Overflow Roll 2:6)
Yeah okay just draw a line there, a rune there... Bada-boom, a pentagram.
T̵h̴e̶n̸ ̵y̵o̸u̵ ̴s̴t̵e̵p̷ c̴̛̦̪̦͕̻̘̠̻͑̿̒̑̉̽̇́̓͊̀͆͑̅̽̚̕͜͝͝a̴̰͓͚͓͓̭̍͒͗̂̿͌̔͋̒͠͝͝͝ͅr̶̡̧̛̤̠̝̖̤͎̣̖̖̙̗͎̠̯͗͐̇̽̑̓̇̀́̌͗́́̽͒̀̚͝ͅe̸̢̱̼̠͙̲͇͈̟͕͔̹̩̙̖̲̭̠̾̅̕ͅf̶̝̰̩̼̝̥͍̖̦̯̲̀̊̽̓̾̈́͊̋͆̍͗͗̕͘͝ǘ̵̧̘̱̞̳̲̘͈̺͕͙̮̅ļ̷̡͕̦̲̪̹̜̀̍̈̽̌̾́̾̋̒́̋̍̈́͐̈́͛́͘͝l̶͍̼͔̖̿͌̒̃̄͛͝y̷̡̢̙͕̜̮͙̪̣̬̼̭̮͐̿͒̎̏ ḭ̸͇͈̱͖̺̼̥̩̜͔̻̣̬̫̿̑̆̒͒́̓͒͐̐͑̾̀̾̂͛̓͊̈̚̚͝͝n̸̛̬̖̫̘̪̻͔̋͛̃͌͌̄̒͐̔̎̆̾̒́̂͘̚̕t̵̡̡̨̡̢̢̛̗̲̮͇̪̠̥̙̹͎̝͓̣̒́͛̒̉̓͂̎̐̏͂̅ͅơ̴̡̨̻̹̫͓̞̭̙̗̣̜̗̱̺̠̖͖̈̆̀̉̽̿́̇̐̓͛̈́̀͒͊̌̓͗̽̈́̚͝͠ ̷̼͚̟̜͕̲̩̲͓̟̻̀̇́̊̓̀t̵̡̧̬̣̥̘̦͓̝̜́́͆̌̇̈́̓͐͗̈́̐̚h̷̨̢̨̡͎̣̰̝̠̥̟̼͈̯̭͎̖͈́̊͆̈́̍̀͐́̍̈̂̀̈́̈́͛̋͌̈́̓̒͋͜͠ḝ̵̝̙̭͓̦̗̗͊̾̀͊͊͊̎͜͜ ç̵̧̡̧̨̞̗̙̦̭̣̯̳̥͉̜̯̹͉̭̠̪͍̮̮̫͔̘̗͙̪̰͠ͅi̴̡̢̛̳̞͊͌̓̔̈́̎̃͌̈́͆̍̌̃̂͋̅̅̏͝ŗ̴̧̛̛̛̛̻̫̖̲̠͇͓͍̩̮̥̟͊̍̽̄̎̈́́̄̎̾̋͋͌́͗͂̈́͗̿͌̇̿̆̑̓̿̋͛̓̽̔͒̋͋̑̂̇̑̕͝ç̸̡̛̘͇̹̹͔̤̟̗͇̮̜͓͓͖̿̆͂͆̀̆̾̐͗͊̄̽̇̎̚̚͘͠͝͝l̷̛͕͍̔̉͊̿͆͆̏̉̀̅̅̾̀̌̽͆̄͆̕͘͘ȩ̵̨̢̨͓̱̭̤̼̯͍͚̰͔̘͎̮͔̖̰̰̲̼̱̫͈̠̘̱̺̙̬̠̺̩̳͎͈̀̂̓̉͂̀̆͋́̋̅̌̍͋͂̈́͛͛́̊̈́̅̈́́̽̃̾̉̎̀̚͘̚͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅ ̶̡̡̨̛̪̗̬̖̫̪̻͖̩͍̮̫̟͈̯̣͙̘̙̘̳̃̏̇͌͊̂̅̅̚ͅa̵̦̔͑͒̉̑͌̏͑̾͋̿̅͂̓͆͆͂͒͑͐́́̏̚̚͠͝͝ṋ̸̛̭͚̈̈́̋͛̐̆̉̐̉͊̐̈̏̏̓̃̉́̈́̓̓͆͌̋͛͆̓̌̋͌̚͘̚͠͠ḍ̴̨̧̧̧̢̡̛̼̲̩̖̞̟̙̯͔̱̥̦̭̥̳͕̥͖͎̪̺͉̫̲̣̬͚͎͚̞͉̟̳̲̯̙͓̥͊͑̔̀͂̌̊̍̌͋̎͌̔̇̋̽̅͘͜͝ͅ s̸̢̧̨̢̨̡̨͇̮̮̗͙̪̯̻̳̪̦̳̭̣̱͍͔̹̖̲̤͓̖̤͇͙̻̞̫͔̙͚̩̲͙̱̬͎̹̩̳̩̱͔̫̹̏̆͘͜ͅͅͅͅͅḁ̶̛̛̛̟̬͍̮̭̪̪̜̩̫̱̝̣̗̘̟͓͕̭̗͉̈͆̈́̓̈̈́͒̊̾͋̈́͐͒̉͛́͋̓̂͒̀̓̈͊͐̓̇̿̿̈́̔͒̊͋̆͌̏̒̒̅̆̂̈́́̆͂͂͘̕̚̚̚͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅy̸̡̛̛̛̛̬͓̰̘͚̤̠̣̳̟̪͈̱͙͍̜̺̣̻̝͚͕̳͍̬̺̠̠͙̩̙͓͉̭͈̙͈̫̍́̽̔́̄̓̉̋̂̓̏͗̾̌̿̋̑̒́̋̊́̔͂̑͌̊̓͒̋̀͆͑͗͐̈́͐͑̈̈̿̃̌̚̕̚̚͘̕͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠ ̶̨̢̢̡̨̢̨̛̪̘͇͚̪͓̭̻̠͔̮̙̦̗̬̗̻̖͕͚̼̟͎̲̭̬̱̯͚͓̤͚̭͉͙̣̣̞͍͖̫̩̞͙̝͕͖̹̙̪͉̲̗̗̟͔͕̗̭̺̪̲̟͍̾̽̐̇̓̂̎̐̊̽͗̾́̑̽̑̉͆̉̿̌͌̉͂͗̍̈͌̾̊̂̋̓͆͑̈́̈́͑͛͛͜͜͜ͅͅţ̷̧̧̧̧̢̨̨̢̛̲̘̲̮͉̱̙̗̪͔̗̭͈͙͈͙̮͖͔͙͎̙̱̫̜̙͈̼͔̹͍̱͉͎̻͓̥̺̗̬̱̠͔̯͎̰̹͈̞̠̗̩̜̦̫͕̯̰͖̲͕͔̟̖͉̹̺̺̣̋̽̀̈́͒̊̈́͌̀̐̋̐̄͂̓͋̐̀̿́̂̿̾̈́́̃͆̏̊͐͐͆̐̊̈̉̒̒̃̽́̌͗͛̏̃̇͘͘̕̚͜͜ͅh̸̡̧̛̛̘͖̲̗͈͙̯̙̼͂͌̓̊̄̈́̃̿̈̾̐̔̓̎͑͌́͂̅̅͂͂̔̒̅̍̀̍̾̈́̋́̃̈̀͑͂̌̓̍̂͆̓̐̃̍̃̍̌̈̕̕͘̚̚͝e̴̡̢̡̛̛̲̱͓̣̺̥͉͖͈̙̟̫̞̗̻̣̬̪̮͕̼͖̘̹̟͇͖͉̝̮̺̬̟̹͙͖̖͊̊̆͌̅̐͗̎̒͛͐́̅̉̍̀́̍̍͑̂́̎̐̿͆̃́̅̍͌̆̐̀̋̀̉̓͊́̋͆͗̎̆̉̎̊̄̀͋͗͊̀̾͑̅̈͋͋̀̃̀̊̈́͋̈́̉̾͊͗̊̅̀̕̕̕̕̕̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ṁ̵̧̡̡̡̨̧̛̛̛̝̠̤̭̰̘̪̳̱̲̩̬̤͖̗͍͔̫̞̟̲̲̜̺̩͖̫̪̟̞͕͈̜͍̲͚͓̬̗̠̭͙͖̯͈͔̯̤̞̜̳͇̯͚̯̺̗͍̝̼̯̯̠̯͇̖̣̠̻͔̖̯͚͓͙͚͖̋͌̓̾̈́͑̍̉̍̒̽̅̌̆̂̊̋̈͊͐̆͌̃̅̏̏͆̑̏͐̿͂͐̍̌̀̏͌̊̉̔̾͗͆͌̅̎́̈́̑͗̇͛̈́͂̅̋̎̅͊̈́͂̔͗̈̒̄̅̆͋̏̃͊͂̂͆̃̒̎̂͘̚̚̕̕̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅa̶̡̧̡̡̛̛̛̠̪͙̖̞̙̯̬̦̦͕̤̬̗̲̤̰̜̣̬̟͕̭̙̭̙͙̣̪̱͕͓̣̮̠̠̼͍̯̻͍̳̯̲̠̺̗̮̥̦͍̞̟̟̥̩̠̠̠̿̉͑̅̀̈́́́̍͑̈́̀̈̑̆͌̈͋̄́̂̆͐̄͛̊̈́̅̆͒̈́̇͊̏̃͑͌̌̑̒̉͊̿̎͂́̑͂̔̆̐͗̈́̄̈́̄͑̌̿̌̀̈́̀̉͌͋̃̏͑̀̔̈́̆̿̽̾̈́̊͑̐̀́̑́̏̀͑̿͂́̅̊͒͐̐̎̆̓̇̃̚̕͘̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̕͝͠͝͝ͅg̸̡̼̙̙͉̗̼̩̗̬͎͂̓̄͂̅͌̈́͑̾̀͋̿̿̀̐́̒̍͛̄̉̒̌̄̓͑̈́͒̒̇͂̏͒̓̆̈́̍̊̚͝͝į̴̧̛̞̗̹͓͈͔̼̭͖̻̝̯̥͕̫̯̗̦͙̰̙̳͎̭̳̣͍̞̜̬͋̎̒̿́̿͐̿̈́̊̋̀̉̓̂̍̀͆͒͊͒̍̐̌͋́̎̇̾̃̒̍̐̈́͂̌̂̅̋͑̽́̀̌̎͐̾̐̑́̆͂͂̔͑͂́́̊̄͘̚͜͝͠c̴̢̢̡̡̡̨̛̹̝̻͙̣̦͈̬̬͚̖̩̠̯͚̙͎̹̣͇̹͓̙͙̭͈͍̲̥̮̤͍̬̞̻̬͇̤͔̟̻͍̙͔͇̥̳̭̼͎̦̲̗͔͈̾̃̐͐͗͐̋̌̅̅̈́́͐̊̓̏̋̂͛̍́͒͂̓̍̿̄͒̾̃͊̈̈̐̀̓̈́͛̊̽͌͒̀̀̌̃̇̃̒̎̉͛̓̓̃͛͒̓̿͂̃͒̽̋̊̓̾̿̐̊̓͊̀̓̒̎͒̈̾̓̽̓̚̕̕̕͘͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅ
W̴̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̛̰̮̭̺̯̠̠͕͉̞̤̦̬͙̝̰̬̘̬͙̠͙̳̫͖̦͓̫̻̙̣͇̣͉̖̟̯̪͕̯̬͎̩̮͖̯͍̩̱̳͈̠̘̫̭͙̦̗̳̟̰͈͕̫̳͔̩͇͕͍̠̪̮͙̩̹͓̙͚̦̲̝̝͋͌̔̄̎͂͐̋͌̔̒̌̊͋̍̅͋̒͗̈̿̓̿̇́̈͑́̏̅͗̈́̾̍́̈͊̓̊̽̔̌̕̕͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅƠ̵̧̧̧̨̨̢̡̨̧̢̧̨̢̢̢̡̢̨̹̩̪̣̳̘̗̰̣̜̘̥̻̤̘̬̗̟͉̻̰͙̪͇̥̟̮̤̳̺͈̹̖͕͔̜͚͚̳̖͍̫̤̥̪͕̱͚̤̮̰̰̼͇͍͈͖̰͔̫̞̮̝̻͉̣̘̲̖͕̬̪̞͕͙̟̦͙͙͍̞̫̺̟̭̘̻̜̙̖̘̞̳͙̮̦̝̰͚̩͖͙͖̣̦̯̻͔̼͇̞̱͚͇͈̤̗̲̲͎̖̘̭͉͇̏̓̈́̃̋̆̐̆̒̈́̿̈̔̂̌̇͛͂̇̀̎́̆́͒̿̔̽̆̎̂̿̄̇̑̋̎͐̐̑̋̇̐̓̌̌͊͑͛̓͑̃̏̍̃͆̀͐̿͒͋͌̿̓́̒̾͌́̈́̆͐̒̄͊̃̿̈́͑̊̒̄͊̑̈̔͗̒̀̽̑̅̒̃̀͐̂͒̓̿͊͌̒̒͆̏̀̅̓͆̓̇̓̑̆̂̎͛̃̓̈͋͘͘͘̕͘̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅR̷̡̧̢̢̨̧̨̡̢̛̪̗̬̼̗͓͍͍̠̜̦̠̹̝̝̪̟̮̙̜͙̼̩͉̠̱̗͔̗̺̺̱̞̪̟̟̼̬̯̩̯͚̘̣͕̳̖̙͔͎͉͔͖̲̤̞̝͙͍͚̳̺̤̦̘̞̙̺̮̝͉͍̠͕͙̖̼͖͎̦͍͎̳̞̥̣̞̤̟͚̱̰͇̫̻͚̬̱̜̪̼͈̱̙̳̘̻̰̪̹͔̦̤̬̳̰̲̺̪͖̻̞̱͔̤̠̐̈́̎̎̌̌͛́͌͊͗̏̾̅̉́͐͊̊͛̎̾̏͑͊̊͋̈́̑̊́̿̋̈́̓̄͒̂̋̈̃͑̈́̽̀͗̉͒̂͗̽͋́̽̈́̓͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅD̶̨̡̨̧̢̨̨̨̢̨̡̡̨̢̧̡̡̢̢̛̪̬̤̯̹̣̜̬̳̜̟̖̯̲͕̖̳̦͇̻͇͔͚̖̮͉͖̤̗͕̙̯̫̹̖͈̳̣͓͈͚̰͈̯͚̘̮̣͍̣̲̜͈̖̙͎̣̟͇̦̱̩̖͉̖͎̝̲̞̹̖̻͍̦͇̫̮̥̮̗̺͈̘͖̬̩̠͚̜͖͚̠̤̞͙̦̦̹̭̯̞͙̙͖̳͉̫͚̘̫͖̲̟͓͍̖̣͍͙̲̟͚͓͈̥̹̫̰͚̦̥͖͇̞̙̘̱͍͉͙̖̭͖͚̘͔̿̔͗́̐̏̀͋͛̎̋̅̕͜͜͝ͅͅͅS̷̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̩̘̬̠̫͈̭͕̪͙͓̮̪̲̦̪̬͙̺̠̬͉̩̗̼͈͎͎̳͙̺͎͌͐̿͛̓̎͗̍̍̓̊̃̓̿́̓̀̄̓͆̓́̋͂͌́̃̇̈́̈́̓̋̐̿͆̉̃̃̏̓̈́̈͒͛͌̌͊̏̉̔͋̀͐̐̉͗̔̈́̉̑̈̈́̍̄́̓̉̔́̽̔̔̓͗͋̑̐͒̌̇̽̏͌̊̂͌̏̈́̉͂̀͛̔̐̏͋̀̆̊̋̊͑̑̍͒͗́̂̐̑̄̀̒͒̒̈́́̑͋̀̓͛̏͂̈́̍̒̆̊̒͆̀̅̍̊̃̂̔͛̀̿̆̒͆͆͑̃̄̉͗̅͗͆̀̈́̀̽̈́́̅͐̚̕̕̕̕̕̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̕̚̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝

Oh dear. This was unanticipated.
----------
Soldiers Left: 741
Turns Left (Enemy General initates emergency charging, lowering remaining turns due to below events: 15
Battleground/Notable Events: There is now a hundred-foot demon hovering over the castle. The sky is red. The moat is lava. All combatants are now flaming skeletons. This does not significantly effect battle. As of yet. Nevertheless, enemy generals  decide to advance the activation of the superweapon in sheer fear. The GM slaps himself for allowing the extreme death counts.

Avanti!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2018, 08:04:33 pm »

Well then.
Are the robots flaming skeletons too?

Start working out how to fix this. Fix it if at all possible.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2018, 10:45:31 pm »

Spread rumours in the enemy's camp of suicide being the only available method of avoiding the wrath of the giant devil. See how many I can trick into killing themselves out of fear.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2018, 10:56:05 pm »

I (resident mundane alchemist) test the new material weaknesses of our skeletal forms. Water, perhaps? Holy water? Crosses? Lack of calcium? Etc.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2018, 11:55:50 pm »

Set up a catapult battery to fire giant ice bombs at the enemy army. Let's see if frost does the trick.

((This looks fun!))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2018, 12:08:51 am »

Slice through the enemy ranks with my antlers.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2018, 05:11:00 am »

convince to abandon their army and join me in a prayer
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2018, 01:44:59 pm »

Be a rabid squirrel. Charge into the enemy ranks and viciously mangle their throats.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2018, 07:52:23 pm »

Well, this was resurrected.
Start creating a speed increasing formula.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8