Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: World gen bugs  (Read 1126 times)

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
World gen bugs
« on: April 03, 2017, 03:35:11 pm »

So in my new world there was a werelizard that was not bitten or cursed he just popped up in the beginning of time is this a bug? Also there's something called a steam spirit but it's not the escaped demon because the escaped demon is a camel fiend it's also just chillin in the world are these bugs?

EDIT And there's a jungle titan underground for some reason
EDIT2 Also all of my mountains are made of obsidian
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 03:39:32 pm by UselessMcMiner »
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World gen bugs
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 06:00:35 pm »

So in my new world there was a werelizard that was not bitten or cursed he just popped up in the beginning of time is this a bug? Also there's something called a steam spirit but it's not the escaped demon because the escaped demon is a camel fiend it's also just chillin in the world are these bugs?

EDIT And there's a jungle titan underground for some reason
EDIT2 Also all of my mountains are made of obsidian
Post your save or no-one will be able to tell you anything.
What mods are you using? And how do you know your mountains are made of obsidian?

Maul_Junior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 08:24:49 am »

Because one of the gods got pissed, literally, and it covered the world in magma. Then another one said "Fuck you, you didn't call me back after our date," and threw water at it.

Today they're in godly couples counselling, and have only killed each other and reincarnated into their godly selves five times this century, causing war and famine and deadly dusts, husking, and evil biomes each time.

also the odd were/vampire/necro breakout.
Quote from: Meph
I didn't actually say this.

Quote from: smurfingtonthethird
there is nothing funnier than watching a goblin army get assaulted by hundreds of war chickens.

Any new discovery, sufficiently weaponize, is indistinguishable from !!FUN!!

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 08:42:43 am »

Because one of the gods got pissed, literally, and it covered the world in magma. Then another one said "Fuck you, you didn't call me back after our date," and threw water at it.

Today they're in godly couples counselling, and have only killed each other and reincarnated into their godly selves five times this century, causing war and famine and deadly dusts, husking, and evil biomes each time.

also the odd were/vampire/necro breakout.
I love that one day this will be a perfectly normal way for a world to form in DF.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 03:38:00 pm »

OK before i post te save i just realized i can play a giant kingsnake in adventure mode Also i don't wan't this fixed I wan't even more of this!

But here's the link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2bxuu1kpiidget7/AACrzJdGLNIihgE16WdmhzmIa?dl=0

EDIT Somehow playing as a giant kingsnake does not crash the game !!SCIENCE MUST BE DONE!!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:29:57 pm by UselessMcMiner »
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

nuget102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 12:57:35 pm »

OK before i post te save i just realized i can play a giant kingsnake in adventure mode Also i don't wan't this fixed I wan't even more of this!

But here's the link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2bxuu1kpiidget7/AACrzJdGLNIihgE16WdmhzmIa?dl=0

EDIT Somehow playing as a giant kingsnake does not crash the game !!SCIENCE MUST BE DONE!!

Playing as animal men is intentional. It came along with the any race can be part of your fort thing.
The fort where filth melts your skin! (updated 4/9/15)

Curiosity killed the cat.
Satisfaction brought it back.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 05:17:25 pm »

Kingsnake is a snake. OP is playing after messing up his raws.