Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread  (Read 34931 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2017, 03:56:00 pm »

That's a lot of pages
That's because we had a lot to keep track of. The devil is in the details, after all.
The pun it burns!))
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2017, 04:50:32 pm »

((Annnnd back to IC stuff))

Unaware of the somewhat disturbing simulation Bastien is attempting to set up, Joanna heads into a VR thingy and pokes around the programs. Any pre-set ones that seem interesting?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2017, 04:51:16 pm »

((So do I just hop in or wait for gm?))
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2017, 04:51:45 pm »

((Wait for the GM to check over your character.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2017, 09:18:09 pm »

((In other news
It seems Bastien and Vik are competing for 'biggest perv' :P )
((Kek In fairness He honestly cares more about the gloating and getting his ego stroked then the bikini.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2017, 09:38:28 pm »

((In other news
It seems Bastien and Vik are competing for 'biggest perv' :P )
((Kek In fairness He honestly cares more about the gloating and getting his ego stroked then the bikini.))
((Heheheh stroked hehehhehehheh
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2017, 09:39:43 pm »

((Joanna is probably going to be glad to have another woman on the team.
Then she can sometimes get a break :P ))
Sigtext!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2017, 11:15:24 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Still accepting?

Always accepting. But by my count you can add one more point to skills. Hop in and mingle.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2017, 02:30:28 am »

((I did a mission synopsis. I'll work on a full summary, and shove the synopsis into the wiki when I get home.))
Spoiler: Mission 1 (click to show/hide)

(If I botched the count please tell me and I'll edit it)

Thank you. I moved mission summary over to the actual misison page and fixed formatting issues. Have a token for your work.

Bastien's eyebrow...lightly twitches as he messes with his blond hair giving a small huff.
Retrieve my damn gun. Go to Vr. Prepare combat simulation with me and my current equipment agasint the rest of my missions team except joanna they will be my medic and also be inexplicably attracted to me and constantly brag about how great I am
. I start in a fortified position with johana they start in a killing field with me having clear shots at them. All npcs start with previous mission equipment except joanna who is in a bikini but with the rest of her mission equipment.

It appears someone died very recently in the rec room. Judging by amount of blood they has some very serious wounds before expiring. There's also some guy you don't remember seeing before in corner worshipping his rifle.

The VR program makes a mistake while you enter simulation settings and so the situation ends with everybody against you. They shoot your lombs off and burn stumps with lasers and space magic. Almost like reality.

Go see if I can have one of citop's arms turned into a remote controlled puppet for me

Infirmary people straight out refuse. You better ask if R&D section has any bored people in need of personal pet project.

((Annnnd back to IC stuff))

Unaware of the somewhat disturbing simulation Bastien is attempting to set up, Joanna heads into a VR thingy and pokes around the programs. Any pre-set ones that seem interesting?

VR seems to have mostly games. Battle of Hexbarax, Punch Many Things, Poacher and Duel. Hexbarax and Poacher may offer you chance to play your profession straight, but you may also want to let it loose and just punch or shoot things.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Still accepting?

Always accepting. But by my count you can add one more point to skills. Hop in and mingle.

I'll make wiki page you anyways, so let me know where you put that one missing skill point.

Twice.

((Crap, I actually missed you.))

"Okay then, one full body prosthetic coming through."

When you wake up next time you are no longer the bundle of bones you were before, but a tall cyborg made of shining chrome bones and black muscles. The doctor taps you on shoulder smiling.

"When you come back here next time please be actually intact."
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:00:19 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2017, 06:41:00 am »

((So with that token, Joanna has 9 tokens.

My current thoughts are to buy an Advanced Kit, and then either save the other tokens and trust the others to protect her (ha) or get someone to loan a token and buy either a civic defender long coat for protection, or a Kinetic Amplifier and let Joanna be able to defend herself easier - although mind she only has a 1/3 chance of +1 to Uncon. Thoughts anyone?))

Hmm. Let's try to just punch many things. Joanna needs to work out some frustration.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 06:49:14 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2017, 06:47:08 am »

Go to R and D then
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2017, 06:51:42 am »

((I'll put the missing point into medical)) Some people on the ship might notice a rather pale girl sitting on a couch in the rec room fiddling with a screw
No sig yet

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2017, 12:42:57 pm »

((So with that token, Joanna has 9 tokens.

My current thoughts are to buy an Advanced Kit, and then either save the other tokens and trust the others to protect her (ha) or get someone to loan a token and buy either a civic defender long coat for protection, or a Kinetic Amplifier and let Joanna be able to defend herself easier - although mind she only has a 1/3 chance of +1 to Uncon. Thoughts anyone?))

Hmm. Let's try to just punch many things. Joanna needs to work out some frustration.

((Mk II is more likely to keep you alive.))

Menu fades out and world turns into featureless large gray room. Your first opponent appears to be a little girl.

Go to R and D then

The guy manning R&D kiosk seems to be so focused on his datapad he doesn't even notice you before you knock the window. He listens your request, takes a look at the arm and asks for more details.

"Do you want it on four wheels like a little car? Or do you want it to crawl on floor with its fingers? A.I. or purely remote controlled? Cameras? Microphones? Maybe speakers? Fitting weapons will be hard, but a lower power laser could be added. It also needs protection against adverse atmospheric effects, perhaps some low level armor..."

You can tell he's getting little side tracked here, already drawing plans for weaponized detachable hands.

((I'll put the missing point into medical)) Some people on the ship might notice a rather pale girl sitting on a couch in the rec room fiddling with a screw

Sure.

> Attention all crew. We are leaving to next mission area in [3 turns]. If you aren't in stasis before that then you will be crushed fine sludge against walls by extreme acceleration and somebody has to clean that.
Old sigs.
Games.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2017, 01:01:17 pm »

((Yeah, but that's five tokens and Joanna has 9, and the Advanced Kit is 7.))

Joanna made a mental note of the time remaining. She'd only go for [1 turn], she supposed - better safe than sorry.

Her first match up was a little girl? She considered for a moment. While she normally would have a problem with this, it was just a simulation. Ask her to punch a real little girl, heck no, but a virtual one doesn't really matter.

Punch the girl in the face. Because Joanna probably can't reach her gut without bending down.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:03:21 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2017, 01:44:09 pm »

Test out new feets!  By tap dancing or something.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14