MafiaScum
- 1 (33.3%)
SpaceBattles
- 1 (33.3%)
GameFAQs
- 1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34

Author Topic: Panic Race  (Read 44193 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: ▀▄▀▄▀▄ SKULL SPEEDWAY 00:11:00 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
« Reply #255 on: May 08, 2017, 01:10:41 pm »

All right gum and greatness go ahead and design your companies(see most recent game post).

If they're particularly creative they may appear as banners in the game pictures or other fun stuff I think of.

If you I have an idea for how the logo should look go ahead and post a drawing or describe it otherwise I'll come up with something if needed.

Also if you want to post any new missions. Even if you have one active right now you can post one this turn so you'll have something on the next turn.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 01:12:38 pm by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Gum

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 08, 2017, 01:12:34 pm »

I'll do it when I get home

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 08, 2017, 02:13:21 pm »

Company Name: Narcissus/Nemesis Inc.
Sponsored Driver: Doc
Company Bio: A megalomaniacal, multi-billion dollar organization headed by two mysterious benefactors, Narcissus/Nemesis Inc. mainly specializes in providing the winners of these Death Races with fabulous prizes and rewards in exchange for their survival.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #258 on: May 08, 2017, 09:55:46 pm »

Man I've been having so much fun with this. Now there's a term "umbrella of grace". Which means sometimes you have to throw up bad ideas to get decent ideas to then get okay ideas to then get a great idea. So appreciating that whole process here is what's getting me kind of excited.

Totally going to rewrite reviving system but it's going to definitely have echoes of the current system.

Also each driver will have one main sponsor. All other sponsors are secondary and they will earn less.

Okay so here's the reviving system 2.0.

When a racer dies. All of their sponsors get to come up with most interesting and slightly messed up ways to revive them. I will choose the most interesting and that person gets to be the drivers new main sponsor.

Addit: also the reviving method should have something to do with the company's sales background.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:58:58 pm by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 09, 2017, 08:42:46 am »

I kinda wana make a company even though I'm currently the boss...and no, I am not willing to give up Eiji in exchange to have one which is probably what it would take to get one.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #260 on: May 09, 2017, 08:44:07 am »

You can, you just can't sponsor anyone until you're not a participant.

I'll give you a million bucks sign on bonus to anyone who starts a company this game.

The body of Yokan will go on sale after the race. You can purchase it if you want to revive him to have dibs next time he races on being his main sponsor(I'm pretty sure he's going to want to race again).

Because he did not have insurance that means he went brain dead after being impaled. This will mess with his memory and personality most of all.

When you do choose to revive him you must submit a method that involves your company's specialty, and addresses how you will repair his impaled body and give him life. Via science, magic, whatever. If it's sufficiently twisted then you will be able to place a bid on the body.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:04:12 am by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 09, 2017, 09:51:05 am »

Alrighty then
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #262 on: May 09, 2017, 10:02:02 am »

Company Name: Karasu Inc
Sponsored Driver: (Technically Eiji but mechanically no one)
Company Bio: Karasu Inc is a company owned by Akane Ito that specializes in technology, or rather, that's what it would seem like to the untrained eye. Instead, they actually specialize in more supernatural things which they put under the guise of technology as to make their competitors dumbfounded and to have a large chunk of their many markets. They also have been working on messing around with the souls of animals and humans in their most secret of research labs and have in fact found quite a few interesting things. Best of all though, no one has actually died from their top secret experiments...yet...

Karasu Inc registered. 1,000,000 credited to your account.

Driver accounts will be temporary. You can buy things at the end of the game like upgrades to your portrait.

The money you win as a driver is essentially a high score.

Company profits will be persistent however.

Edit: Actually you do keep the money as a driver I should say you do not start with any when you start a new race.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 09, 2017, 10:25:09 am »

"Stage score" zeroes, "Campaign score" accumulates1, I think you're saying, right?

Thinking about joining in that side, but right this moment I'm just concentrating on the road ahead, for what it's worth...   :P  May register non-driving interest once I've time to get my head around things...

1 Assuming you get any carry-over, I mean...

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #264 on: May 09, 2017, 10:59:56 am »

see being a forum game host and designer means you get to do crazy stuff and people tell you you're smart.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2017, 11:17:01 am »

Is my company registered?

EDIT: Sweet!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 12:26:10 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2017, 11:21:24 am »

He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2017, 01:17:30 pm »

Just realized I missed this a while back.
Acce
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 01:26:59 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2017, 01:38:52 pm »

Acce

Edit: Ok, see your edit.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: ▀▄▀▄▀▄ SKULL SPEEDWAY 00:12:00 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
« Reply #269 on: May 10, 2017, 06:10:20 pm »

12:30

John +1 E1 » Eiji
JOHN, NOT AFRAID TO RISK IT ALL, GOES IN FOR THE RAM ON EIJI! EIJI SLIPS BY! A TENSE MOMENT FOR BOTH RACERS.

12:40

W. +3 C4 » Acce
WHEELIE IS ALSO GOING FOR A RAM, THIS ONE IS FOR ACCE. ANOTHER SLIP! ACCE PULLS AHEAD!

Narcissus/Nemesis Inc
+1,000,000 Acce

Acce +3 B5
ACCE NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES, SPEEDS PAST THE CHARGER. I'M SURE HE'D LOVE TO HAVE IT-

Doc +4 E4 » Acce C4
-DOC SHOOTING AT ACCE BUT NOT FAR ENOUGH! ANY SHOT ON ACCE COULD BE THE LAST ACCE MIGHT WANT TO CALL IT QUITS.

12:59

Eiji M +3 C1
OOH! JUST IN FRONT OF JOHN WE SAW A LARGE EXPLOSION WHICH MUST HAVE BEEN EIJI'S MINE. A GOOD TRY.

WiiS is refunded.

13:00

Spoiler: ACCOUNTS (click to show/hide)

Quote from: SPONSOR MISSIONS
Quote from: RACE 1
  • DOC (YELLOW)
    1 LAPS / 1 KILLS (II— A—— SS— HHH 2M 1§)

• ACCE AELGARA (GREY)
    1 LAPS / 0 KILLS (I—— aa— Ss— Hh— 2M 0§)

• WHEELIE (LIGHT GREEN)
    1 LAPS / 0 KILLS (II— a—— SSS HH— 2M 2§)

• JOHN DOE (RED)
    1 LAPS / 0 KILLS (II— AAA ——— HHH 2M 0§)

• AMI (BLUE - EXITED)
    0 LAPS / 0 KILLS

• YOKAN (ORANGE - KILLED BY DOC)
    0 LAPS / 0 KILLS
Quote from: BOSS
  • EIJI MIYAHIA (PURPLE)
    0 LAPS / 0 KILLS (IIII AAAA S—— H—— 1M 1§)

Skulls and Wrench
I'm glad to see the flag back how about you?
As it causes some confusion I've adjusted how the charge spots and repair spot are displayed and hopefully it helps. So now the thing to know is the idea is to move between the two spaces one of those red icon touches at a speed of 1. Better?

Stunts
You can now do tricks for cash. Describe your turn in a stunt-like-way. You will take +1 damage from any source this turn.
Fail a corner: +1000
Die: +5000
Succeed a corner: +15,000
Succeed attack: +15,000
Get a lap: +50,000
Get a kill: +250,000
Description Multiplier: ×1, ×2, ×3
Speed Multiplier: ×1.X

New Mission Type: Taunt
Sponsors can now challenge drivers to pull off a stunt. The most impressive gets the prize. If someone takes damage while doing a stunt, the sponsor gets a token.

Like a crash, nitro damage will NOT ever kill the driver.

You may create one of each mission type per turn now. If there are duplicate missions the largest reward is the one that's posted. You may wish to put your missions in a spoiler, sponsors.

Addit:
Ivory Industries
For this race my company will have the pool of credits from which stunts are paid out. It will gain 100,000 each time a point is gained.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:51:23 am by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34