Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 70

Author Topic: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev  (Read 45063 times)

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev
« Reply #855 on: April 20, 2017, 01:42:45 pm »

How could there not be one in the first place? A
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 20, 2017, 02:41:40 pm »

We've already had it :P

If we keep sticking around the house with the husband, I'm sure we will get another one.

Autumn, 5 PC

Speaking of children! You are pregnant again. ETA early summer.

Called it!

Also A!

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 20, 2017, 03:15:59 pm »

A
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: April 20, 2017, 03:31:20 pm »

You issue a decree formally acknowledging the founding of the temple of the war god. The sect's converts, including many of your soldiers, are elated.

A delegation from all the major temples (with the exception of the war god's temple) is seeking an audience. You think you can guess what it's about.

"We demand you cease your support for this heretical nonsense! The gods of the empire have stood since time immemorial, and never has a new god entered the pantheon. These blasphemers will sow the seeds of ruin, mark my words!"

Wisdom: Well, actually. The myths speak of some gods arising before the others. Which would've been a very long time ago, and to your knowledge no new gods have arisen since, but it isn't as impossible as this guy is making it out to be.

A-You know, I hadn't looked at it that way. I shall retract my support.
B-*Attempt to reason with them*
C-My city, my rules. The temple stays.
Long Live United Forenia!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 20, 2017, 03:53:00 pm »

B Time to use our Wisdom?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 20, 2017, 03:55:04 pm »

B

Let's see how fast we get smited.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 20, 2017, 03:59:37 pm »

B

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 20, 2017, 04:22:07 pm »

B

Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 20, 2017, 04:41:01 pm »

5*
You carefully point out the flaws in their arguments, and make several points of your own. After several hours of theological debate, the priests agree to give the new temple a chance.

Winter, 5 PC

A sudden frost blows in, dropping the temperature to well below freezing. Some people suffer, but again, there's not much you can do about the weather.

Early Spring, 6 PC

It seems like last year went by in a flash. Oh well. Here's the Advisor, and here are his scrolls.

Fiefdom status
Unrest: 0
Army loyalty: 4
Population: 4
Economy: 0
Territory: 3

"Bad news, my Queen. Various crop failures throughout the year led to peasants being unable to pay their taxes. And now the treasury is empty. You'd best do something about that before your soldiers catch wind of it."

A-'Crop failures', huh? More like tax evasion! Send some soldiers round to make sure the collection goes unhindered.
B-We can levy some extra taxes on those who can pay them.
C-Sorry, what? I wasn't paying attention. I'm sure it'll be fine, whatever it is.

Army status
Footsoldiers: 3
Archers: 1
Heavy infantry: 2
Light cavalry: 2
Heavy cavalry: 0
Special: 0

"Other than the volunteers from last year, there is little change to speak of here. Would you like to procure more soldiers?"

A-I need those meat shields- I mean soldiers. Issue a draft.
B-Volunteers are where it's at.
C-We can barely afford to pay the army we have, and you want me to recruit more?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 20, 2017, 04:43:43 pm »

B,B it's time for bandit pillaging.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 20, 2017, 04:49:57 pm »

B, A We might need to go out on campaign soon to replenish our inventory. Farmers aren't farming right now anyways, they might appreciate being fed every day
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 20, 2017, 04:55:26 pm »

BA.

All those who can't pay taxes can come with us on a fundraising adventure once we pop the next kid out.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 20, 2017, 05:12:58 pm »

BA
Unrest has already risen back up to zero. I'd imagine that people wouldn't appreciate getting taxed more and drafted.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 20, 2017, 06:00:17 pm »

BA

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 21, 2017, 02:31:19 am »

The people are remarkably accepting of the extra taxes! They understand that the year's crop failures mean some must do more in order to ensure all get fed. [realism->window]

They are less accepting of the forced draft. But you have your soldiers, so who cares?

Spring, 6 PC

Having just finished going over last year's tax reports in detail, you are glad for the distraction provided by the Advisor.

"Dragonslayer, the men are anxious for action, and your commanders say now is a good time. Shall we launch a campaign?"

A-Heck yes! Just, uh, get me some larger armour.
B-I'm seven months pregnant, what do you think?
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 70