Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 111819 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Estwalf of Tven!
« Reply #2025 on: April 27, 2017, 06:18:01 pm »

981 AD, End of the Year

The recent piles of battle reports come from all over the south; the Acceptant hordes were split in two, and now occupy Luathbas and Felonsein cities, while the Singularist militia have been coursing through countryside, evading your Army while looking for safe haven to rest and recuperate. Eidach and Atan are chasing them, while Feodh has concentrated his forces at Luathbas, the larger and more important of two strongholds.
Goodness this isn't a religious conflict, it's a reformation!
Why can't our spies be religiously informed too! :I

B
Our army is still cool. It is best to not mobilize them because of the peak seasons coming in wherein we WILL need people in all other forms of economy.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 06:32:16 pm by Tiruin »

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: April 27, 2017, 06:28:18 pm »

A
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: April 27, 2017, 11:34:49 pm »

You declare emergency mobilization, citing the need to bring order to the chaos of this religious war.

892 AD, Spring

Largen umbers of trained youth were sent to aid Feodh and Eidach.

The Spymaster appears by your side one evening.

"Any news about Ulan?" You pre-empt the Spymaster but he shakes his head.

"None. I bring other important news though. My men have managed to obtain evidence, or, rather, interrogate some captured agents of Ceodwell, suggesting that he is willing to or already is send arms and men to the Singularist cause." You surmise that would explain why the Singularists are converging in the south-east.

A) Time to inform Eidach about possible reinforcements or supplies coming from Ceodwell for the Singularists.
B) Let's keep this information to ourselves for a moment.
C) Send a message to your uncles, demanding they not get involved in this.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 27, 2017, 11:42:31 pm »

A Oh don't worry Ceodwell. Your time shall come and this slight won't be forgotten.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: April 27, 2017, 11:46:32 pm »

B

Please, gods, let them get involved. Give us an excuse to move onto Ceodwell once we clean this mess up! All the better if we end up loosing a son and Salus a brother first, as that will likely unite us against our uncles.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: April 28, 2017, 12:16:24 am »

A

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: April 28, 2017, 12:19:10 am »

"None. I bring other important news though. My men have managed to obtain evidence, or, rather, interrogate some captured agents of Ceodwell, suggesting that he is willing to or already is send arms and men to the Singularist cause." You surmise that would explain why the Singularists are converging in the south-east.
He's supporting this? So this explains the armed militia!

...wait Ceodwell is our Son (@OP notes).
And Eidach is our OLDER Martial son.

Err, how did our younger son even get agents himself?

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: April 28, 2017, 12:24:27 am »

Oh yeah we have a son also named Ceodwell. Well that'll make swearing vengeance against the Kingdom of Ceodwell awkward. "Curse you Ceodwell!" "Father why?" "Not you Ceodwell! The other Ceodwell!" 
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: April 28, 2017, 01:54:46 am »

Oh yeah we have a son also named Ceodwell. Well that'll make swearing vengeance against the Kingdom of Ceodwell awkward. "Curse you Ceodwell!" "Father why?" "Not you Ceodwell! The other Ceodwell!"

I guess we know who we put in charge of those lands when we take them.

Also, could we just get quick summary of all our children and their known traits at some point?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: April 28, 2017, 02:17:35 am »

Pretty sure we're talking about the kingdom of Ceodwell. >_>

Anyway. This 'war' has so far done a horrendous amount of damage to our army. Anything we can do to lessen the damage, for example by cutting off supplies to the enemy, should be attempted. Perhaps our uncles will be reasonable?

C
Long Live United Forenia!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: April 28, 2017, 02:35:12 am »

Anyway. This 'war' has so far done a horrendous amount of damage to our army. Anything we can do to lessen the damage, for example by cutting off supplies to the enemy, should be attempted. Perhaps our uncles will be reasonable?

C

Our army is still strong, and we are not getting any younger. I'd rather them be unreasonable and give us grounds for war.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: April 28, 2017, 02:48:48 am »

I guess we know who we put in charge of those lands when we take them.

Also, could we just get quick summary of all our children and their known traits at some point?

Maybe we can just get the two Ceodwells in the same room, switch them, and no one will notice?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: April 28, 2017, 02:51:29 am »

C

Our army is still strong, and we are not getting any younger. I'd rather them be unreasonable and give us grounds for war.
Our army has taken 4000 casualties. They are not strong any more.
Long Live United Forenia!

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: April 28, 2017, 09:20:27 am »

C
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: April 28, 2017, 09:35:20 am »

If we can... We need to bow out of this conflict, fast. The Corpse War is beginning. Soon, we shall claim the crown... But only if we bide our time and strength.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 174