Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 111811 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Estwalf of Tven!
« Reply #2010 on: April 27, 2017, 03:49:09 pm »

B! Eidach's the injured one, he'll do great as DPS while Atan tanks.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: April 27, 2017, 03:50:07 pm »

B

I, for one, think it's a good thing that we have established such a strong separation of church and state.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: April 27, 2017, 04:00:31 pm »

You admit to Atan that you've overlooked him, but no more - he is sent to assist Eidach, whose skill might be hindered by recent wounds. Atan thanks you for this chance and leaves capital with haste.

981 AD, End of the Year

The recent piles of battle reports come from all over the south; the Acceptant hordes were split in two, and now occupy Luathbas and Felonsein cities, while the Singularist militia have been coursing through countryside, evading your Army while looking for safe haven to rest and recuperate. Eidach and Atan are chasing them, while Feodh has concentrated his forces at Luathbas, the larger and more important of two strongholds.

In many skirmishes of recent weeks however, they lost quite some troops - well past three thousand mark. And, of course, some of your populace suffers; either by being trapped with extremists or having been killed in raids by the rebels or militants. That doesn't do well for people's moods.

A nice change from this war chaos happens when the Advisor appears with Scrolls of Kingdom Status.

Happiness: 5
Population: 7
Economy: 6
Army: 5

"Recent warfare has brought our Army score considerably, my liege. Mayhaps it is time to get masses involved and call up an emergency mobilization?"

A) "Definitely."
B) "Nope!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: April 27, 2017, 04:03:22 pm »

Not yet.

Though I'm starting to think we should've backed just one side in this fight. Fighting on two fronts is clearly weakening our forces.

B
Long Live United Forenia!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: April 27, 2017, 04:04:34 pm »

A
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 04:13:14 pm by ZBridges »

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: April 27, 2017, 04:12:14 pm »

A

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: April 27, 2017, 04:21:49 pm »

Not yet.

Though I'm starting to think we should've backed just one side in this fight. Fighting on two fronts is clearly weakening our forces.

B

To be honest, I didn't quite appreciate the sheer numbers and tenacity these fellows have.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: April 27, 2017, 04:24:14 pm »

A
It will make people happy to be able to fight.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: April 27, 2017, 04:30:26 pm »

A

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: April 27, 2017, 04:49:59 pm »

A
It will make people happy to be able forced to fight.

Will it?

Also aw, where's our +1 from our sons martial abilities? Atan can't be that much of a bumbler can he?

B

5 is still a pretty dang strong army.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: April 27, 2017, 04:54:56 pm »

Not yet.

B
Really, I wanted us to Support the Tolerant ones, but everyone was voting for "Make Everyone hate us AND kill a large part of the population WITHOUT Aid from one side or the other".

A
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: April 27, 2017, 04:57:04 pm »

It will make people happy to be able to fight.

It absolutely will not and never has in all of history.

Nevertheless, a mobilization is probably in our best interests. Our sons appear to be running into numerical inferiority.

A

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: April 27, 2017, 04:58:04 pm »

Really, I wanted us to Support the Tolerant ones, but everyone was voting for "Make Everyone hate us AND kill a large part of the population WITHOUT Aid from one side or the other".
How tolerant could they be if they are going around killing people? Like, they didn't even try to tell us that they had issues. All we had was "There's some people victimizing them but the guardsmen are protecting them to suddenly "WARRRRRRR DEATH MAIM KILL." If this is their attempt to make a tolerant religion they've totally failed and are worse then the other religion, I mean, at least the others aren't hypocrites. Better to cut out the infected bits of their faith now and hope they can make an actually good religious from whatever more level minded survivors there are after the hot headed ones are killed.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 04:59:50 pm by Criptfeind »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: April 27, 2017, 05:04:09 pm »

Singularists would have been the guys to back if we wanted to pick a side, Acceptants would give our liege a lot of leverage on us as technically heretics, plus they incited the revolt. We can't just expect to get away with heresiarchy under a predominantly Singularist state.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: April 27, 2017, 05:19:43 pm »

A Better to crush them sooner. Also this is a clear sign that the only faith we can trust is Pantheonism! Pantheonism being all peaceful and loyal! not causing trouble for the Duchy in these troubled times. Truly the one true faith! Let's convert as soon as possible.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 174