Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: REVOLVER: BLOOD AND NEON: SMOKE BREAK  (Read 42914 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: REVOLVER: BLOOD AND NEON: SMOKE BREAK
« Reply #286 on: April 11, 2017, 02:45:41 pm »

Shoot Skelepistol.
I think thats viable from this angle. [14/15][18  damage to legs.] And considering it had 1 hp left, you blow it apart in a fairly spectacular way.

Dev is dead.

Egan....is apparently not interested by current events and instead runs off in the opposite direction. Whats his speed like...Well its not enough to reach the door in one turn without sprinting, so I'll just have him sprint and get to the door, but have no action afterwards.

So now we have, effectively, empi and sy vs the smoker with the rifle. I won't bother rolling egan's speed because he's literally too far away to do anything this turn.

Smoker
Empi
Sy

Smoker goes first (after rerolling 3 ties with empi, holy shit). He takes cover against the north wall before attempting to shoot Empi. Empi is...lemme read back...apparently not in cover. [12/14][7 damage to...Body (+3)] And thats enough to punch straight through his armor and kill.

Down to just Sy now. Well, and egan, who is fucking off to kick doors.

By the way, empi, since you have multiple weapons, make sure to tell me which one you're attacking with. I assumed your last attack was with your normal rifle, rather than the ghetto blaster.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 11, 2017, 02:57:01 pm »

Kicky door. Be ready to move aside and take cover beside the doorway.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 11, 2017, 03:20:10 pm »

Can we move through enemies?  If so, move 3E,5N,2E.

If not, is the Skeleton considered in cover from shots to the southwest?  If so, cover move into the bathtub and shoot it.

If not, could you repost the range chart?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #289 on: April 11, 2017, 04:05:25 pm »

Can we move through enemies?  If so, move 3E,5N,2E.

If not, is the Skeleton considered in cover from shots to the southwest?  If so, cover move into the bathtub and shoot it.

If not, could you repost the range chart?

Moving through enemies is possible but requires an opposed strength check to shove past them.
The skeleton is NOT considered in cover from the southwest because he's pushed up against the north wall, covering from where empi used to be. However, the range means you'll be taking a +3 penalty to your roll.

Here's the range chart again too

Wanna take that shot at with the penalty?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2017, 12:58:25 am »

Yes, assuming the bathtub provides cover.  Wait, no, I have one shot left.  Move 4S, 1W, and either shoot or overwatch as capable.

Oh, and for the kill, I really want ammo.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2017, 09:29:06 am »

Yes, assuming the bathtub provides cover.  Wait, no, I have one shot left.  Move 4S, 1W, and either shoot or overwatch as capable.

Oh, and for the kill, I really want ammo.
You get two bursts for an SMG.

Well, you ain't gonna hit him at that angle, so you overwatch.

Kicky door. Be ready to move aside and take cover beside the doorway.

You kick the door. [2+6] It rips straight off its hinges and slams into the opposite wall. Inside the room is...well...maintenance stuff. There's two metal shelves against the left and right walls with some cardboard boxes, cleaning products and basic tools. There's a few sharp looking screwdrivers you could probably attack with, but they're not gonna be as good as your knives.

Smoker 15
Sy 8
Egan 13

The smoker moves north, out of sight, and you hear a door close. A moment later there's the sound of gunfire.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 12, 2017, 11:44:00 am »

Grab a screwdriver and a claw hammer if there is one. If I could easily remove the head from a broom or mop, do so and take along the resulting wooden/plastic/metal pole. Grab a cardboard box for hiding in. Grab any cleaning products that look expensive. If I haven't grabbed things up to my carry limit yet, keep grabbing things until I am, starting with whatever is most valuable. 

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 12:22:18 pm by Egan_BW »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2017, 01:44:58 pm »

Cast break (rifle bullets), and take cover.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #294 on: April 13, 2017, 05:18:19 pm »

Grab a screwdriver and a claw hammer if there is one. If I could easily remove the head from a broom or mop, do so and take along the resulting wooden/plastic/metal pole. Grab a cardboard box for hiding in. Grab any cleaning products that look expensive. If I haven't grabbed things up to my carry limit yet, keep grabbing things until I am, starting with whatever is most valuable. 

I think you may be not understanding things. You can't sell anything so expensive products are meaningless. And these weapons of yours are gonna be crap but whatever.
Screwdriver is 1d3, hammer is 1d4. There's no stealth skill so hiding won't work. But since you wanna do this, You grab the most sparkily looking bottles until you can't carry anymore.

Cast break (rifle bullets), and take cover.

[9/12]
Well you get your bullets and take cover.

Smoker
Egan
Sy

Well, the smoker went first. You guys gonna kill him sometime soon?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 13, 2017, 06:53:56 pm »

Not any more than I want to kill anything else? I wasn't even over there when the smokers attacked, the first contact I had with them was one rounding the corner into my bat.
And they're not weapons, they're tools. For doing tool things. I still want a stick, and I don't think you can say that there's a hammer in a cleaning cabinet but not a broom.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 13, 2017, 09:04:57 pm »

this is a game about murder

Not only that, you were the one to shoot me.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2017, 04:44:01 pm »

Not any more than I want to kill anything else? I wasn't even over there when the smokers attacked, the first contact I had with them was one rounding the corner into my bat.
And they're not weapons, they're tools. For doing tool things. I still want a stick, and I don't think you can say that there's a hammer in a cleaning cabinet but not a broom.

Alright, fine, you get your stick. IT was in the last action so we'll consider that not an action.

What do you want to do with THIS turn?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2017, 05:24:26 pm »

Go down the damn hallway eastwards.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 06:43:48 pm by Egan_BW »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 14, 2017, 05:52:14 pm »

Reload and overwatch.  If mixing ammo is possible, first bullet's standard.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26