Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: SideBridges, The community Masterwork fort. (Dorfings!)  (Read 2070 times)

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile
SideBridges, The community Masterwork fort. (Dorfings!)
« on: February 11, 2017, 10:42:42 pm »

IT IS YEAR 43 OF THE NEW ERA.

Seven brave dwarves from the mountainhome were sent out to the wild to secure a future for their people.

Everyone had their own reason to come... And After a few seasons, the population went up to 19 brave dwarves...

Each of them has their own story, which will be revealed...

NEW GIMMICKS!

I added in a few new mods.... and I decided to make it that all animals can be tamed and trained, just for shits and giggles. Which is going to be great. Oh, and feel free to ask for dorfing, even if you were dorfed in cobaltcopper...

Now, In my next few posts, I'll give quick stories for those dwarfed, along with updates. You can request for features to be added in too! Oh and once again, there's a history past the world age....

OH, and also, I'm going to be giving conversations between dwarves as well as overseer updates. Some might be suprised who the overseer is...

Currently dorfed people

OH AND, FEEL FREE TO REQUEST NAMES OTHER THAN YOUR FORUM NAME!

Ryukan as Airith: The hammerer/mayor

Gigmaster:The Broker

Lady maria: Chief medical dwarf

Gunlas: Militia Commander

Qvatch: General

Pocheesy Belmont: Captain of the guard.

Vanux: Bookkeeper

Cloudless: Manager

Bob: Kiddo
ReynThelord as: Ringabel: Overseer 1, Agnes oblige, Overseer 2.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:09:12 pm by ReynTheLord »
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SideBridges, The community Masterwork fort. (Dorfings!)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 11:12:07 pm »

I am Airith theatercovers, the hopeful phantom. I am The Hammerer of Sidebridges. I came here to seek a new life, away from my past in the mountainhomes, where I have seen so much death and destruction... (Ryukan's character)

Info about Airith will be posted, and a summary of important features will be posted here, along with kills and other statistics

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 11:50:20 pm by ReynTheLord »
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 11:51:52 pm »

Hello there, world of man! Don't think I don't know you're at your strange box there! I'm Your one and only gigmaster! I came here to further pursue eldritch knowledge, along with practicing in the field of trading! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 01:38:41 pm »

My dorfing.

In character introduction: Ah, hello! I am Gulnas Jumpjaw! Looking to serve a military! Let me join! I will not let you down!

Name: Gulnas Jumpjaw
Occupation: Wants to be in the military, anything in the military.
Notes: Likes longland beer.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 02:32:39 pm »

My dorfing.

In character introduction: Ah, hello! I am Gulnas Jumpjaw! Looking to serve a military! Let me join! I will not let you down!

Might not be able to apply the note, but this format is pretty fine! I'll work on it tommorow

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 03:59:59 pm »

My dorfing.

Might not be able to apply the note, but this format is pretty fine! I'll work on it tommorow

Almost forgot gender!

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 05:15:44 pm »

"Not much to note recently, aside from an elven caravan, which had the square route of dick all in terms of things of value to us. They didn't even use a wagon, those tree huggers." -Gigmaster the broker

Oh, and asin, the male part was nailed down.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 05:24:49 pm by ReynTheLord »

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 07:59:49 pm »

Ah.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 08:22:00 pm »

"The overseer of the fort hasn't directly contaced us on who he is... Strange.... They usually contact us by now" -Lady Maria

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 01:21:38 pm »

In fine forum tradition, please dorf the first male child born in the Fortress as "Bob".  Perhaps the infant will survive the trials and tribulations necessary to become a peasant.  If so, he must be trained as a mercenary butler, in order to become a future hero's suitable companion, his "gentleman's gentleman", and to perhaps live a life of heroism and splendor himself.
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 06:33:12 pm »

Gunlas's Military Reports: There have been many strange things in our land, all died easy enough, although I was worried about the damned flaming birds. Seems they go out when you kill them. A werecreature came by, but was killed by the wildlife. Oh, and, a necromancer attacked before the writings started... and was killed in a matter of moments.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 07:33:02 pm »

"We are currently making a meeting room as we have heard the news that the overseer will be visiting us... Maybe we can finally find who this is... I'm quite excited, to be honest!" -Maria

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 07:34:09 pm »

So, the overseer is going to be revealed. if you want to give your dwarves lines about the mystery of the overseer of of excitement, ect, please do so unless you want to leave it to me

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 08:37:37 pm »

Gulnas: "A new overseer? This will be very interesting."

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 11:57:41 pm »

"We've all gathered at the meeting hall... let's see who this new overseer is..." -airith

Suddenly, the door opened, and a young looking human entered, with a squad of dwarves playing a rather over the top tune for entering a room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl363Wh4ghU

?: Excuse me, Mind If I sit down?
There were no objections, although there was some confusion....

Ringabel: My name is Ringabel. I hail from the mountainhomes. I might Be a human, But i've been part of this group for as long as it existed. I was chosen as overseer due to my tactical abilities, and my ability to learn about someone's traits, such as their likes and dislikes, as well as their thoughts and relationships, Instantly, along with the features of enemies we've yet to encounter... It may seem odd for a human to oversee a dwarven fort, But I've been chosen by the king himself... Apologies for the music, by the way. Well... If you have any Questions, ask away!

(Oh, and also, if you have any modding questions, please ask. I'm also accepting character pictures in your posts, as long as they aren't anything innapropriate.)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:44:57 pm by ReynTheLord »
Pages: [1] 2