Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1630 1631 [1632] 1633 1634 ... 3567

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4238849 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #24465 on: October 22, 2018, 04:49:43 am »

I call mine Napoleon - bigger in real life than depictions have lead you to believe
Love, scriver~

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24466 on: October 22, 2018, 05:16:33 am »

I call mine Napoleon - bigger in real life than depictions have lead you to believe

"When I go to place the jimmy hat upon the head, it takes it from my hand. It's so arrogant!"

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24467 on: October 22, 2018, 06:09:24 am »

Sorry, I misread Ispil's post as being in favour of a national genital registry. Hence the joke about what I would register mine as.
Love, scriver~

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24468 on: October 22, 2018, 06:27:56 am »

Though, while we're at it. I call mine Donald. It's probably not more than 239lbs, orange, has funny wisps of hair, a small mushroomy wart and is a prick.

Oh, and for some reason my wife doesn't care for it. Do u? (Asking for a friend!)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24469 on: October 22, 2018, 06:36:04 am »

I prefer trickier dicks
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24470 on: October 22, 2018, 08:11:46 am »

I call mine Schrödinger. It's both soft and hard, but directly observing it changes the outcome.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24471 on: October 22, 2018, 08:25:15 am »

I call mine Petri, for they are my rocks
Love, scriver~

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24472 on: October 22, 2018, 09:23:13 am »

I'm all for mocking Mike Pence, but how did we get from there to science reference dick jokes? Come on guys....

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24473 on: October 22, 2018, 09:30:41 am »

I'm all for mocking Mike Pence, but how did we get from there to science reference dick jokes? Come on guys....

It started out with a diss. How did it end up like this? It was only a diss. It was only a diss.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #24474 on: October 22, 2018, 09:53:29 am »

I call mine Schrödinger. It's both soft and hard, but directly observing it changes the outcome.

Is that you, Louis C.K?
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24475 on: October 22, 2018, 10:04:11 am »

I apologise, I just take any chance to derail threads into dick jokes I can ;)
Love, scriver~

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24476 on: October 22, 2018, 11:54:18 am »

To be fair, it's not like there's much going on politically right now. We're in that difficult bit before an election where early voting exacerbates uncertainty about the potential effect of any new developments -- and with turnout uncertain, it's risky to try to fit anything into a larger narrative right now.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24477 on: October 22, 2018, 12:36:46 pm »

I once used google translate while playing ffxi to work out the proper romaji phrase to use with a japanese ninja I bullshitted with occasionally while he stood around showing off his pimptastic gear.

I walk up and say 'please allow me to introduce my penis, it is bigger than godzilla, it is too huge' in accurate and suitably proper romaji.

He puts "..."
"..."
"wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" (warau=lol basically)

I was very proud of this for some reason, much like the jp mithra who was trying to talk shit at a notorious monster camp with several high end linkshells waiting around for a spawn.

"question, what means cum?"
'uhh'
"corned beef?"
'YES, when I cum there is an explosion of corned beef...'
'I should see a doctor about that.'

In politics, Trump declared that the refugee caravan is a national emergy, so, everybody pancake?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24478 on: October 22, 2018, 12:42:02 pm »

For what matters, I lurk on @realDonaldTrump, masochist that I am. And then assume the opposite, until proven otherwise.

(He's endorsing someone? Their opponent is probably the one I'd favour given half the chance. Praise someone for winning an argument? I'll find out they got pwned. Tell me that something is the issue to be mad about? I know that it's a cover for the real issue. See a word I've never seen before? It's as real as covfefe. -  I've very rarely been proven wrong in hindsight, although half the skill is working out which Bizarro-world opposite I need to consider to be the reality.)

((Slightly ninjaed by the man whose penis outshines godzilla, above.))

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24479 on: October 22, 2018, 12:44:53 pm »

Max... *facepalms* seriously dude.....

To be fair, it's not like there's much going on politically right now. We're in that difficult bit before an election where early voting exacerbates uncertainty about the potential effect of any new developments -- and with turnout uncertain, it's risky to try to fit anything into a larger narrative right now.

Theres certainly various stuff related to midterms if anybody wants to talk about it and theres the Trump admin proposal on defining gender. Though that one is a bit murky in the sense that the proposal hasn't actually been released yet.
Pages: 1 ... 1630 1631 [1632] 1633 1634 ... 3567