Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1502 1503 [1504] 1505 1506 ... 3568

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4241611 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #22545 on: August 13, 2018, 01:00:09 am »

Heh, I'm sure it was posted before but the nazi rally pulled in like 20 of the hateful little bitchboys who were then insulated by a comically oversized ring of police, had public transport and a park entrance to themselves, and left after a couple hours without even going into any of their whingefest bitchbaby speeches.

*trombone goes "waaah-waaah-waaaaah-woooooooomp" somewhere*

I think there is a german word that goes great here... schadenfreude or something?

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22546 on: August 13, 2018, 06:16:48 am »

They were ecstatic at how thoroughly they scared off the liberal globalist snowflakes, you know.

It's not what actually happened, of course, but rather what had to have happened for them to continue to define themselves by vague opposition to an increasingly caricatural enemy who is simultaneously pathetically vulnerable and also responsible for every conceivable social ill. It's a sadly codependent form of insanity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #22547 on: August 13, 2018, 07:09:28 am »

The police actually did good this time, by banning weapons and shit, and actually keeping the protesters apart instead of funneling through the same spaces.

It amuses me that white supremasists always cover their faces, like they’re ashamed to be true to themselves.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22548 on: August 13, 2018, 07:51:52 am »

Well, last time they didn't cover their face a good chunk of them got doxxed and fired. Seems prudent.
They're hardly the only group that covers their faces during protests though.

It's good to see it end this way. Now we can get on with our lives and continue ignoring them rather than spend a year giving them attention.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22549 on: August 13, 2018, 08:08:21 am »

I particularly liked the Captain Shamerica with the umbrella and cape in this picture.

Obviously the brolly might not have been restricted to anti-ra(in) duties, if push comes to shove (comes to assault with a weapon). But Edna Mode (and the Flag Code) might have something to say about the cape.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22550 on: August 13, 2018, 08:35:14 am »

I don't see anybody with an umbrella in the pic, but I do see someone with sunglasses, a flag cape, and a comedically long tie.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22551 on: August 13, 2018, 08:48:51 am »

Everyone's just looking to be the next based stickman meme... Can't blame a feller for wanting to be Gary Boppins now can ya?

Also, there are actually self-defense umbrellas with reinforced cores made specifically for smacking people. It's entirely possible that the pictured moisture hindrance device is just such a weapon.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22552 on: August 13, 2018, 08:55:01 am »

Oh, what I thought was a comically long tie is the umbrella.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22553 on: August 13, 2018, 08:59:39 am »

It's designed to be easily camouflaged.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22554 on: August 13, 2018, 09:26:55 am »

I particularly liked the Captain Shamerica with the umbrella and cape in this picture.

Obviously the brolly might not have been restricted to anti-ra(in) duties, if push comes to shove (comes to assault with a weapon). But Edna Mode (and the Flag Code) might have something to say about the cape.

Shoulda gone with Hamerica.

I thought you were just joking because it really looks like a ridiculously long tie.
Love, scriver~

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22555 on: August 13, 2018, 10:07:01 am »

Shoulda gone with Hamerica.
Maybe. I started with "Sham" and discovered I'd maybe (if you really try) also tripped over "Shame" so stuck with that.

(You've gotta admit that not everyone can pull off that look. Office-wear (perhaps influenced by Brownshirts' choice of legwear), probable backpack, hockey gloves, brolly, illegally draped flag, SWAT-style helmet, maybe some shades. And he's got to admit that he's not one of those 'lucky' few who can.)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22556 on: August 13, 2018, 10:12:13 am »

Number one rule to pulling off all looks: Don't be fat.
Love, scriver~

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #22557 on: August 13, 2018, 10:48:03 am »

I just find it strange that the "alt-right white supremacist neo-nazi" look nowadays includes pocket-protectors.

It's like they're so afraid of blacks they're scared that the ink from their pen might make a tiny part of them black.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #22558 on: August 13, 2018, 10:51:08 am »

Well the alt-right aren’t working class like your common-or-garden white supremacist. They care about what they look like, hence this “I’m not racist, I’m a civil rights activists focused on white issues” nonsense.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22559 on: August 13, 2018, 11:29:55 am »

Well the alt-right aren’t working class like your common-or-garden white supremacist. They care about what they look like, hence this “I’m not racist, I’m a civil rights activists focused on white issues” nonsense.

Well, we care about what they look like too. Thus why we fat-shame Nazis instead of Nazi-shaming them: the alt-right evolved largely during this weird period where everyone's obsessed with performing whatever they've decided to be in front of an audience of many millions of broken hateful people who alternate between trolling everyone they're aware of and snarking about how they're all so lonely and want to die.

Like I've said before, derision is our basic mode of communication now. These Nazis differ from their predecessors chiefly in how they came of age in an era that taught them how to use that.
Pages: 1 ... 1502 1503 [1504] 1505 1506 ... 3568