Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 3563

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4153301 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's worrisome. Perhaps NK sank the aircraft carrier a week ago, which is why no one can acertain it's exact position. :P
Maybe that's just because someone discovered precisely how fast it is going?</physicsjoke>

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Its very convenient for him to say hat Mexico will reimburse it later because then if it isnt its some other president's fault

And you know... Germany owes the USA money because we are, in fact, running a protection racket.

It's not really a protection racket if they actually need to be protected and you actually provide protection.

Also, did you just get confused about which country you live in?
Love, scriver~

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's worrisome. Perhaps NK sank the aircraft carrier a week ago, which is why no one can acertain it's exact position. :P

Donald Trump and the Vanish Armada.

Its very convenient for him to say hat Mexico will reimburse it later because then if it isnt its some other president's fault

And you know... Germany owes the USA money because we are, in fact, running a protection racket.

It's not really a protection racket if they actually need to be protected and you actually provide protection.

It's Neo, he gets confused easily. And/or identifies as Amerikin?

United Forenia Forever!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"Kim-Jongus, give me back my carriers!"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

"Kim-Jongus, give me back my carriers!"
Amusing, but I don't think it's fair to compare Trump to Augustus. Maybe Tiberius. Tiberius is more brooding and less bombastic (although the whole "lets other people govern for him" thing is down pat). Nero? Perhaps one of the emperors I'm unfamiliar with.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

Would Caligula be too easy?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would Caligula be too easy?
I hear his sister, Drusilla, was...

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Persionaly I should favor comparisons to Domitian. The whole Damnatio memoriae thing might fit in the future too.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Christ, 08 didn't even phase them.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

The sad thing is, it STILL costs more for me to get a home than it would have for my parents, even if you adjust down the cost for inflation.  That's without inflation adjusting the average income, if you do that its a LOT more expensive for me to get a home, even considering that drop.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Donald Trump and the Vanish Armada.

It's Neo, he gets confused easily. And/or identifies as Amerikin?

a LOT of protection rackets you do, in fact, provide protection (and not just against yourself).

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Well... a racket is fraudulently offering a service for a problem that doesn't exist, or otherwise wouldn't exist if not for the racket. Usually a protection racket is also offering protection against other protection rackets.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well... a racket is fraudulently offering a service for a problem that doesn't exist, or otherwise wouldn't exist if not for the racket. Usually a protection racket is also offering protection against other protection rackets.

Or charging money for something that was free or never contractually obligated.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

That's just ye olde fraud.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's just ye olde fraud.

That is if you are lying.

This is the USA going "Yeah, we defended you before. We are now charging you for past services rendered... or else!"
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 3563