Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7  (Read 11890 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2017, 07:09:04 pm »

[Draco Cutie, God of Adorbs]
(HP: 20/20)

Draco looks at the Abyssals.
"Y-you... don't like them? W-well, that's okay. It's your choice... after all. I still... love, you."
Draco creates Toughstalk. A mushroom that grows quickly at first, but then slows down. It's cap is soft and edible, while it's stalk is like wood. At an early age, it's flexible and thin, but also long. As it becomes older, it becomes more and more like hard wood.
Draco makes some Lesser Abyssals, and make them grow bigger, grow to bear size, they have thick hide, but no fur. They are Abyssal Brutes, capable of toppling Toughstalks, to get to the cap. But there's plenty of life down here for them to eat, if the Toughstalks aren't made.
"H-have some... life. I'll be back soon. I... I'll think of something, new."
Draco flies off, to the surface.

Draco flies into the Amazon village, and lands on a fluffy dog's head. She snuggles into the fur of the dog. Then she looks at the Amazons.
"Hm..."
Draco makes it so Amazons and Wolves can interbreed, to create Wolf Girls, who are anthro wolves. And if they breed with the amazons, Demi Wolf Girls are created. Which are Amazons, but with just wolf ears and tail, no extra fur.
Draco dedicates another action to this.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:01:19 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2017, 07:40:14 pm »

"Oh, iterating morphic phenotypes."

Maximillian creates several books about better learning methods. If that works out well, he gives them to the monk hood.

Maximillian creates a book with the knowledge of how to brew coffee. If that works out well, he gives it to the Librarians.

Maximillian creates a book detailing the construction and use of the printing press. If that works out well, he gives it to the Librarians.

Maximillian creates an underground vault. Should this be successful, he places the book of all that will not happen inside it.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2017, 07:46:48 pm »

I Create a Insanity causing Book entitled "Lust in the Deep Red" it will be about The Mating practices of the Sea beasts near my lands, I then Give it to the Librarians regardless of how successful it is.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2017, 07:49:42 pm »

"A brilliant idea Draco, perhaps they can be good scouts or mounted units"

Kahn Continues walking amongst her people checking in on everyone. after that the war god heads over to this library to donate some books on battle and if anyone pisses her off she will burn a section of the facility to the ground
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 07:53:56 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2017, 08:25:44 pm »

I Create a Insanity causing Book entitled "Lust in the Deep Red" it will be about The Mating practices of the Sea beasts near my lands, I then Give it to the Librarians regardless of how successful it is.

If the book does in fact cause insanity, Maximillian notes on it "may cause insanity" before it is given to the Librarians. This action takes priority over the coffee action.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2017, 09:35:01 pm »

"And so the seeds bear fruit. Come, necromancers, let me teach you."

Write texts to help out aspiring necromancers to learn necromancy, also give hands on leesons at my ziggurat

However, there are a couple of rules they must follow. These rules should be made known throughout Kivuli, even non-necromancers:
-You shall not bind a soul to a reanimated body, thus creating a thinking undead, unless with the explicit consent of said soul. A thinking undead who requests to be allowed to pass on should be granted release.
-You shall not bind a soul, be it to an object or location, without explicit consent of said soul.
-Raising souls to question them is fine, but if the souls asks to be returned to the afterlife, you must comply. In the case of criminals or other such circumstances, the soul may be kept in the world only for as long as it is necessary to get answers. Above all, no unarranted cruelty must be dealt upon the dead.
-Raising unthinking undead, mindless automatons, is fine. They can provide labour, giving respite to the living. Even in death, the body can serve. It is but a vessel, the essence of a person lies with their soul.
-Do not use necromancy for evil. Use it instead as a force of good.

-Desecrating these laws, desecrating the good name of Necromancy, is akin to desecrating the name of Moronth. Punishment will be severe.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2017, 01:39:11 pm »

"It seems that, like my very form, my luck is twisting and changing..."

Spend two actions fixing the Golden Winds up. If they get fixed after one action, strengthen them with the other action.
Speed up change in my lands
Gift the Library with a golden tome of Auric alchemy. However, the reader will find themselves mutating as they continue to learn, and these mutations will be less refined and more deformative if the reader is an unfaithful.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2017, 02:53:48 pm »

"Ye god of knowledge, a book in exchange from the one I took from you."

Give the library a worn tome of prescience, that when read gifts the reader with a lesser form of the future-seeing abilities of the Umeolk. Curiously, the older this tome gets the newer it appears to be.

Gift the pure, non-interbred Umeolk with the seeds of chronomancy, so that they may learn to manipulate the fabric of Time.

Choose the most powerful chronomancer, and make that Umeolk the keeper of the Ageless isle.

Command the Umeolk to reject the advancements of the Change God's religion.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2017, 10:07:31 pm »

"Thank you my child I shall cherish your gift" she pats the child on the head while also Bestowing a blessing upon the child, she shall have beauty unlike any other. ill dedicate 2 actions to this.
Next I shall create infinityum again
Fly over to a secluded area and try and create a male amazon. not as strong as the females but still tough

"Draco you and your children shall be forever welcome within my city."
Kahn shall name the city Valhalla
5 – The child as she grows becomes the most beautiful creature, out of God or Mortal.
6 – Infinityum is made. The Amazons think this is pretty great. They begin planting it everywhere, growing cities across most of the continent of gold. Where it is planted and there is already a city, the city seems to grow taller. Amongst the most densely populated areas, it becomes rare for sunlight to make it through the tall buildings.
2, 3 – You didn’t need two rolls for your first or second actions, so I’ll use your fourth action on this one. Even so, you just seem to be able to make very masculine looking females.

Draco looks at the Abyssals.
"Y-you... don't like them? W-well, that's okay. It's your choice... after all. I still... love, you."
Draco creates Toughstalk. A mushroom that grows quickly at first, but then slows down. It's cap is soft and edible, while it's stalk is like wood. At an early age, it's flexible and thin, but also long. As it becomes older, it becomes more and more like hard wood.
Draco makes some Lesser Abyssals, and make them grow bigger, grow to bear size, they have thick hide, but no fur. They are Abyssal Brutes, capable of toppling Toughstalks, to get to the cap. But there's plenty of life down here for them to eat, if the Toughstalks aren't made.
"H-have some... life. I'll be back soon. I... I'll think of something, new."
Draco flies off, to the surface.

Draco flies into the Amazon village, and lands on a fluffy dog's head. She snuggles into the fur of the dog. Then she looks at the Amazons.
"Hm..."
Draco makes it so Amazons and Wolves can interbreed, to create Wolf Girls, who are anthro wolves. And if they breed with the amazons, Demi Wolf Girls are created. Which are Amazons, but with just wolf ears and tail, no extra fur.
Draco dedicates another action to this.
5 – The toughstalks are made to exact specification.
5 – The abyssal Brutes are also made. They spread and become part of the natural ecosystem. They are not particularly intelligent, but get along well with the other Abyssals.
2, 2 – Looks like you used up your successes this turn. No wolf girls for you. :(

"Oh, iterating morphic phenotypes."

Maximillian creates several books about better learning methods. If that works out well, he gives them to the monk hood.

Maximillian creates a book with the knowledge of how to brew coffee. If that works out well, he gives it to the Librarians.

Maximillian creates a book detailing the construction and use of the printing press. If that works out well, he gives it to the Librarians.

Maximillian creates an underground vault. Should this be successful, he places the book of all that will not happen inside it.

1 – The book is made but appears to be somewhat of a red herring for the monkhood. They study it, but it seems to lead their studies in circles, distracting from what is really important.
5 – The book is made, but no one has yet made coffee beans. If they do, however, your librarians will know what to do with it.
6 – You create not only the book but also a printing press itself. They only have one, but they take to reprinting the books of the library en masse. Paper production is still a limiting factor, as it is in its basic stages and crumbles after only a short time. The only books that do not rapidly decay under these primitive paper production methods are those the divines themselves have created.
1 – The vault is made, but it has poor security. Soon, a thief has stolen the book thinking it to be secret knowledge of the gods.

6 – Lust in the deep red is created, twenty times, however the books are scattered amongst all lands randomly. The copies are impervious to natural elements and cause madness in all who read them.

If the book does in fact cause insanity, Maximillian notes on it "may cause insanity" before it is given to the Librarians. This action takes priority over the coffee action.
4 – Maximillian finds one of the books and labels it, locking it away.

"And so the seeds bear fruit. Come, necromancers, let me teach you."

Write texts to help out aspiring necromancers to learn necromancy, also give hands on leesons at my ziggurat

However, there are a couple of rules they must follow. These rules should be made known throughout Kivuli, even non-necromancers:
-You shall not bind a soul to a reanimated body, thus creating a thinking undead, unless with the explicit consent of said soul. A thinking undead who requests to be allowed to pass on should be granted release.
-You shall not bind a soul, be it to an object or location, without explicit consent of said soul.
-Raising souls to question them is fine, but if the souls asks to be returned to the afterlife, you must comply. In the case of criminals or other such circumstances, the soul may be kept in the world only for as long as it is necessary to get answers. Above all, no unarranted cruelty must be dealt upon the dead.
-Raising unthinking undead, mindless automatons, is fine. They can provide labour, giving respite to the living. Even in death, the body can serve. It is but a vessel, the essence of a person lies with their soul.
-Do not use necromancy for evil. Use it instead as a force of good.

-Desecrating these laws, desecrating the good name of Necromancy, is akin to desecrating the name of Moronth. Punishment will be severe.

6 – Your necromancers learn better form you than from the books they were reading. They quickly become adept at the art, and al the dead are raised to perform physical labour.
1, 3, 1 – Their newfound power causes all the necromancers to wildly disobey. Many thinking undead are made and become a regular part of society. It is taken as a given that none ever truly dies, but all are resurrected and returned to society. Some of the Kivuli even kill themselves in order to return in undeath.

"It seems that, like my very form, my luck is twisting and changing..."

Spend two actions fixing the Golden Winds up. If they get fixed after one action, strengthen them with the other action.
Speed up change in my lands
Gift the Library with a golden tome of Auric alchemy. However, the reader will find themselves mutating as they continue to learn, and these mutations will be less refined and more deformative if the reader is an unfaithful.

5 – The golden winds return to the strength of their former glory.
2 – the winds are not strengthened, and do not spread any further.
6 – Your lands are constantly mutating, to the point of becoming difficult to live in, even for your own changelings. What is at once point a desert, may be a lake, or a forest within just minutes. Taking a step that looks safe may land you falling from a cliff.
1 – You create a tome of stasis. All non-deities those that read are transported permanently to the Ageless Isle and cease all ageing or change within themselves.

"Ye god of knowledge, a book in exchange from the one I took from you."

Give the library a worn tome of prescience, that when read gifts the reader with a lesser form of the future-seeing abilities of the Umeolk. Curiously, the older this tome gets the newer it appears to be.

Gift the pure, non-interbred Umeolk with the seeds of chronomancy, so that they may learn to manipulate the fabric of Time.

Choose the most powerful chronomancer, and make that Umeolk the keeper of the Ageless isle.

Command the Umeolk to reject the advancements of the Change God's religion.

4 – The tome is created, but lost amongst the library amongst the millions of books therein.
3 – Chronomancy is created as an art, but the Umelok do not seem to understand it exists. One of the Amazons has begun to develop the basics.
6 – You bestow Chronomancy onto one of the Umelok. They have only the barest understanding of the art, but they are then transported to the Ageless Isle. It’s all a bit confusing for the poor cephalopod.
2 – They don’t seem to understand the difference between your magic and Auris’ magic. They believe you are to an extent one and the same.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2017, 10:38:48 pm »

Try to make male version of amazons again
Create a written language for the amazons
Train the amazons some more. they must be ready for anything
Raise a shield around my cities so those only with good intentions may enter

Kahn shall check out her cities, maybe even try to find a mate
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2017, 09:17:03 am »

"S-stupid Draco."
Draco retries making Wolf Girls, but only the Wolf Girls, the Demi Wolf Girls need either male Amazons, or Wolf Men. Wolf Girls will all be female, until the Amazons become able to have males.
"G-girls and... girls, can't reproduce."
Draco tries making Amatraps. Feminine looking Amazons that are male.

Draco returns to the Abyssals.
"I... I got idea now."
Draco creates Blackbeans. These grow on Toughstalks and can be used to make a dark cocoa like substance.
Draco teaches the Abyssals how to make Splintsheet. Wetting splints of Toughstalk wood, and pressing it to make paper. Along with magic used to drain it's color, so it's whiter.
"Th-this is... easier, to write on. A-and to... transport."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2017, 01:14:11 pm »

The white stone of Moronths Ziggurath darkens, and the light from the moon of Kivuli turns a pallid green. His voice echoes throughout the halls of the Ziggurath.

"Such insolence shall not be tolerated!"

Okay, creating thinking undead is, in and of itself, not a problem.

However track down all the necromancers who did so to unwilling souls, since that's against the rules and smite them. The smiting shall be done by animating their skeletons to rip themselves out of their bodies. Then bind their souls to random stones in the floor of the Ziggurath, that they may spend eternity trapped, conscious but unable to even scream, to be trampled upon by everyone. Make sure everyone knows that it happened, and why.

Use all four rolls for this.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2017, 01:28:04 pm »

Attempt to teach the Umeolk how to use chronomancy again.

Teach the Umeolk on the Ageless Isle how to use more powerful chronomancy, giving it mastery over the art.

Create the Watcher, a being made of pure chronal energy. The Watcher's purpose is to guard time itself from any being who would seek to damage it
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 06:04:21 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2017, 02:17:40 pm »

"Nothing can escape my Touch, not even time or space. Lady Luck herself can not prevent the mutative influence of my ever-present power."

Channel the Golden Winds to Change the concept of 'luck' so that it is naturally in my favor. Set aside another action to fix this if it goes horribly wrong.
Channel the Golden Winds to Change Time so that it is extremely fluid and twists unpredictably to the point of having no rigid edges, what is a year is suddenly seconds only a moment later. What is a moment is a lifetime a year later.
Speaking of rigid edges, channel the Golden Winds to Change spatial concepts so that they are fluid and unpredictable like I aim to do with time.

Auris cackles. Loudly.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2017, 03:31:29 pm »

"What in my name are you laughing about brother?"
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10