Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7  (Read 11910 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2017, 01:08:38 am »

"You gods of change and corruption best not be messing with my Umeolk. I would be most displeased if you did anything of the sort."
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2017, 05:27:25 am »

[Draco Cutie, God of Adorbs]
(HP: 20/20)

"Wh-why are you attacking me? What have I ever done to you? N-nobody is using the underground anyway. So why are you being so mean to me?"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2017, 08:01:40 am »

"Who dares to make an action against my children!? ill have your head!"
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2017, 08:37:25 pm »

"Wha? Noo, no, no."
Draco flies over to the MURDERED Abyssal.
"No no, don't die, don't die."
Draco revives the Abyssal. But puts so much power in, they cannot die of age.
Draco spends another action on it. If the first action succeeds, Draco will empower the Abyssal, they will lose their horns and become better able to cope with the surface, but also physically weaken them. Also they will grow a big tail, which ends in a black scaled dragon's head. This head can cast powerful magic with it's breath.

"You need to protect yourself."
Draco creates Raw Magic. A form of magic which has little elemental effects, it's a pale blue color, and is very powerful but lacks finesse.
"Th-there. Wait, where did the book go? W-writing is... good."
Draco creates Rune Magic. Which uses Raw Magic and Runes in order to create more controlled effects. It consists of picking meaningful words to etch into something, then imbuing it with power. Rune magic is also a reliable way to make Elemental Magic from Raw Magic.
Draco returns to the Grand Abyssal's horn.

4 – The abyssal is revived, but ages at half the rate. It is not immortal.
2 – The physiological changes do not take, and the Abyssals remain as underground dwellers.
1 – Raw magic is not created, instead a portion of your own divine energy is locked into the form of a gem somewhere under the surface of the golden continent, beyond this you are not sure where.
5 – Runic magic is created, and basic spells follow, but the raw magic required for anything more than cantrips does not exist. The Abyssals extrapolate their own form of writing from this, however, and begin to document their points of view, their histories. Scribing becomes a profession usually reserved for two-horns.

"Bah. That needs improvement."

Maximillian places a second, smaller obelisk next to the larger one. This smaller obelisk bears the information of how to read impossibly fast in universal language.

Maximillian creates a book in universal language that explains how to read and write, then gives it to the Kivuli.

Another book soon follows, written in universal language. This one is filled with blacksmithing techniques.

Also, a PM action.

2 – The smaller obelisk isn’t made, rather you create a very uninteresting boulder.
4 – The book is made, but the Kivuli appear to be reserving the knowledge it holds about reading and writing for the very cultural elite of their race. It does however help them establish a Monarchy, as bloodlines can be better documented.
5 – Your book holds detailed technique for the most intricate of weapons, armour, and even basic machine parts. Though they are still growing to understand all it holds, the books become the centre of their culture, the Kivuli begin to worship them and their creator, alongside their own creator.
You also don’t have to state when you PM me an action :)

"Good. Good. Now we plant the seeds among their wise men, so that one day a lich king may sprout."

Seek out the wisest and most magically apt among the Kivuli. Appear to them either in person or in their dreams and teach them how to fashion the moon rocks that have fallen to the continent into artifacts so they can better manipulate magic. Also help out a bit with their written language if need be.
1, 6 – You walk amongst your people, finding the monarch – the queen. You teach her how to fashion the moon rocks into artefacts, and combined with the knowledge of blacksmithing from the books they have been provided she orders her best artisans to create all sorts of magical artefacts.
No further rolls necessary, nil help required with their language, the nobility are all literate now. Commoners do not have that advantage.

Create a horse. it will have also have wings. the amazons shall use them as mounts
Make a stone city to act as a home for my amazons.
Dedicate another action to this
Make my divine weapon stronger

"I must become a worthy war god for my people"
4 – You create the Pegasus, but it lives only at high altitude.
2, 2 – No luck. Your amazons continue their hunter-gatherer existence.
5 – Your divine weapon deals 3 damage per turn rather than two.

"As all things should be."

4 actions of umeolk.

4, 2, 2, 5 – The Umeolk are plentiful and now inhabit the waters as far as there is food. Their civilization is growing exponentially. They are beginning to have food problems again given their population explosion.

In the Center of my Lands I Work to Create a Single City of Blackest Obsidian and Hardened blood, Large enough to house and Set to work 30,000 Creatures, Surrounded by a moat of Ever Boiling Blood and Covered by constant shadow.
Spend Three Actions TOTAL on this.

1, 6, 5 – The city stretches outward, with a towering spire of obsidian in the middle and barracks as far as the eye can see for the creatures made of hardened dried blood. It is surrounded by towering obsidian walls with ominous gates and a mote of boiling blood, often with a thin layer hardened and cooled by the air on the surface. Deceptive to those who may try to cross it thinking it solid.

"He bestowed one of the Amulets unto the unbelievers; Since they refused the gifts of his Change, they would reap it as a punishment."
Somehow place the extra Amulet of Treason into the general area of one of the other god's sentient races. Abyssals or Amazons, doesn't matter.

"Feel His hand."
Warp the lands of the Amazons(one action) and then the Abyssals(another action)

Auris realized that his actions may be seen as hostile, so he needed protection from harm.
He had just the idea.
Channeling the Golden Winds, create an enchanted cloak made of fibrous gold- the Golden Mantle. It bends to protect him from harm, reflecting damage dealt to it and chasing it with a burst of mutagenic energy aimed at the attacker

5 - One of the Umelok receives the amulet of treason. He festers in malcontent at the state of his oceanic world, the chain of the amulet wrapped perpetually around one of his tentacles.
5 – The Amazons’ land sinks beneath their feet. A crater-lake is formed, pre-forested, for them to live on the shores of. There is near constant snowfall, and the lake itself is freezing at the best of times. They are not well clothed for this environment.
4 – The underground trenches that make up the cave system glow, emanating a bright white light and warmth. The homes and cities built in the trench become uninhabitable because of the constant light, which the Abyssals are very sensitive to, being underground dwellers. The population retreats to the caves near the surface which become overcrowded.
3 – You make a very pretty gold cloak/mantle. It is, however, mundane, but you look very fabulous with those rainbow gems.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2017, 08:50:55 pm »

"No, no, bad, bad."
Draco tries to weaken the lights in the caves, and limit their extent.
Draco tries expanding the caves to create unlit parts.

"B-but... maybe..."
Draco creates the hornless Abyssals, weaker and lacking magic, but they are much more comfortable with light.
Draco retries making the Raw Magic.
"If one action... is all it takes. I'll make you able to deal with this."

Edit: ((Cancelling fourth action to do another action.))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 08:30:38 am by Happy Demon »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2017, 08:55:26 pm »

"Now we're getting somewhere. Or perhaps not."

Maximillian converts the boulder into a slab holding the knowledge of how to read impossibly fast in universal language.

Maximillian creates an isolated island in some ocean somewhere.

Upon that island, Maximillian creates the Great Library, a massive library filled with a copy of every book ever written. If the island isn't made, he makes the Library somewhere in the Kivuli lands.

Maximillian then creates the Librarian, an immortal spirit made to police the Library, prevent the destruction and theft of books, and warn Maximillian if any gods enter uninvited.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2017, 09:19:39 pm »

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Reverse time around the Amulet of Treason until it has been deleted from existence.

Next, direct a blast of chronal power towards the Change god, inflicting a short-term effect of slowed time upon him.

"Let that be a warrning."

Create Shin, a species of fish for the Umeolk.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 12:03:51 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2017, 09:36:29 pm »

Try again with the stone city
Bring down a few Pegasus's for the amazons
make a divine shield
 make puppy's
color=red]"You god of cute things, want to help?"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 10:15:21 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2017, 09:38:43 pm »

I Create a Temple away from my City, It is to be made of Solified Pus, And Grow 525 Feet Deep, Upon the Walls White Crystle Spheres Will Grow and the Floors will be made from Iron, Pre-rusted of course.I Spend Three Actions on the Above.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2017, 09:43:07 pm »

Ask the god of cute to help me make puppy's

As mentioned in the rules, communicating with each other requires no roll.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2017, 10:07:35 pm »

Reverse time around the Amulet of Treason until it has been deleted from existence.

Next, direct a blast of chronal power towards the Change god, inflicting a short-term effect of slowed time upon him.

"I fear you not, for Change holds domain over Time. If time never Changed, it would be powerless. Live in stasis as poetic justice for your defiance of the One True."

Channel the Golden Winds into my cloak to turn it into the Aegis of protection I planned for it to be
Revoke Change in all it's forms from the Ulmeok, leaving them in perpetual and unchanging stasis
Barrage the Time God himself with mutagenic Change using two actions
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2017, 08:29:57 am »

"B-but I need to... save, my people."
Draco sighs.
"O-okay."
Draco cancels the second attempt at Raw Magic. Instead helping Khan to make puppies. She focuses on huskies and wolves, who are also fluffy and does well in the underground.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 08:34:20 am by Happy Demon »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2017, 12:12:32 pm »

"I fear you not, for Change holds domain over Time. If time never Changed, it would be powerless. Live in stasis as poetic justice for your defiance of the One True."

Channel the Golden Winds into my cloak to turn it into the Aegis of protection I planned for it to be
Revoke Change in all it's forms from the Ulmeok, leaving them in perpetual and unchanging stasis
Barrage the Time God himself with mutagenic Change using two actions

"Untrue, fool! Without time there would be no change at all, and there is no change that cannot be undone over the passage of Time!"

Rewind Time around the change god, undoing the mutagenic blasts.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2017, 03:30:32 pm »

Use however many actions it takes to gently but firmly urge the queen to give commoners acces to reading and writing.

If I have any actions left, create a Ziggurat for myself in some desolate corner of Kivuli, made from the same material as the moon.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2017, 08:25:50 pm »

Make a grand temple

Start encouraging the arts.

Encourage inter-species breeding

Bless inter-species offspring to be healthier.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10