Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7  (Read 11945 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 03:13:14 pm »

"This Cuteness, Its Absolutely Disgusting... Get AWAY FROM ME...."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2017, 03:19:29 pm »

"Hehhahhahhh..... I Exist, and since I Exist I shall make What was once another's shall soon to be mine..."
I Change some of the the Semi nonExistent Umeolk To Exist outside time to an extent, and if Successful rename those Changed by me to the Zistrathu.
"Now on to the Problem of all that Water..."
I Attempt to Corrupt part of the Sea into Blood, and Burn the Surface Solid.
"And now to make something myself..."
Finally I create a Plant; Fear weed, which Corrupts those that eat it into Paranoid Shells of what they once were.

"Over my dead body you buffoon!"

Revert the Umeolk back to their former, pristine condition.

"Do not test me creature. With a word I can undo anything you create."

Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2017, 03:20:37 pm »

their rushing forward to hug you GIGGLING GIGGLING!!!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2017, 03:22:04 pm »

RUN RUN RUN. HIDE BEHIND THE ASS TRYING TO UNDO MY CHANGE
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2017, 03:24:22 pm »

Step aside, leaving the runner fully exposed.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2017, 03:25:14 pm »

RUN
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2017, 03:27:21 pm »

TACKLE HUG SHAAK AND THEN HUGGLE AND HUGWELS AND HEAL HIM OF HIS SICKNESSSS!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2017, 03:28:20 pm »

VOMIT OVER THEM SINCE I'M JUST UTTERLY DISGUSTED BY CUTENESS, NOT SICK
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2017, 03:30:13 pm »

*Belly Laugh*

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2017, 03:31:29 pm »

"I SMELL BATTLE WHO IS FIGHTING?!" The war goddess appears where the fight is happening
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2017, 03:36:01 pm »

"HE HAS VOMITED HE MUST BE ILL DEATHLY ILL I SHALL CURE HIM WITH MY HUGWELS AND GODLY HEALING ALL PRAISE MEDICINE!"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2017, 03:41:49 pm »

"GET IT OFF ME, GET IT OFF ME!!!"
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2017, 04:58:04 pm »

"That is not an idea that will benefit you, Shaak. Spread your corruption away from my lands, unless you wish to be reduced to a mewling pile of twisted flesh."
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2017, 05:09:53 pm »

"I meant the surface of any sea I Turn to blood."
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2017, 06:01:27 pm »

"Aha! My people are created! but why don't they move? TIME GOD DO YOUR JOB AND MAKE TIME! OR ILL DO IT MYSLEF!!"

Make a divine sword for myself
Invent the concept of the warrior code: No Fighting unharmed people, no killing children.
Assist in the creation of time
Invent the concept of war

4 - The sword is made, it is divine but its power is not what it could be. It does a good job and is still the greatest weapon in existence at this stage.
2 – The code doesn’t take very well. Most Amazonians ignore it, the children, were they strong enough, would survive to adulthood, and all should always carry a weapon anyway. It is their fault if they are unprepared for battle.
6 – The time god may draw on your power for a +1 to all rolls this turn.
3 – You have invented civil war, and a splinter faction of Amazonians leave their race, living out on an island of their own, they are at war with the rest of the Amazonians, they call themselves the True Light.

"Ahem. I said let there be Time"

Create two moons, one large, one small. The small moon has phases which the mortals use to tell time. The larger moon only can be seen once every 100 cycles of the smaller moon, and while it seen all time grinds to a halt. 2 Actions.

"Hehhahhahhh..... I Exist, and since I Exist I shall make What was once another's shall soon to be mine..."
I Change some of the the Semi nonExistent Umeolk To Exist outside time to an extent, and if Successful rename those Changed by me to the Zistrathu.
Finally I create a Plant; Fear weed, which Corrupts those that eat it into Paranoid Shells of what they once were.

"Over my dead body you buffoon!"

Revert the Umeolk back to their former, pristine condition.

"Do not test me creature. With a word I can undo anything you create."

4+1 – Time comes to be. All life begins moving. All things are given beginning and end.
5+1 – The moons are created, all creatures begin to use them to tell time, however with the moons hanging directly above the landmass, you have risen sea levels to a permanent high tide. The islands of the archipelago grow smaller and food becomes scarce for the creatures living on them.
2+1 -  Not only here are the moons made but there are different moons stretching out into the eternity. The skies, wherever anyone goes, will be filled with round celestial bodies.

Auris sighs, exhausted at the effort He put into creating the Golden Winds. He feels out of breath, fitting considering the Winds are a divine exhalation.
"I tire, but I must continue. There is much to be done, and much to Change. Diligence is the Golden Virtue."

"My plans can not continue if I haven't sired any children; Veneration gives me power, for I am a god."
Channeling the Golden Winds, Auris attempts to create the Auric Changelings once more.

"The islands before me are truly beautiful, but not large enough. All in due time."
Channel the Winds and attempt to increase the size of the islands exponentially

"All must feel my gifts. To aid me, I shall create a radiant creature of Change; I dub thee Shinelings."
Create Shinelings, balls of Golden Wind essence. Their mere presence spreads chaotic change to all whom their light touches.

"A rod befitting of a ruler I seek, for I am the Lord of Change."
Create the Rod of Change, a staff made of gold tipped with crystallized essence of the Golden Winds. It twists and mutates all whom it strikes.

4+1 from Golden Winds – The changelings are made, exactly as they should be, and they spread through the sparse little islands quickly. They become a seafaring nation and some blend in to live with the Amazonians also present.
3+1+1 from Golden Winds – The land mass raises, and becomes a continent with offshore islands. There is now once more enough room for everyone to live.
2+1 from Golden Winds – You instead create wisps. They cannot bring your change magic to others, but their dim glowing light lures many to stray too close to your golden winds. They look beautiful in the permanent light of your sun.
1 – You manage to create a wooden stick, and your changelings begin to worship the powerless object.

[Draco Cutie, God of Adorbs]
(HP: 20/20)

Draco looks around, but doesn't like these golden lands, it's to... bright, and pretty.
"H-hi... u-um... good... bye."
Draco sinks into the ground.
Draco creates caverns under the lands. They have no golden surface, only silvery surfaces.
Draco grabs a stalactite and molds it.
Draco creates Foodstalk, underground mushrooms that grow up to three meters tall. Their shafts are rich in nutrients.
Draco dedicates another action to this, as it'll be the basis of underground life.

Draco grabs some Foodstalk, and mold them into something new.
Draco creates the Abyssals, short humanoid people with antennas that they use to sense air flows and magic. They have pale grey skin, and monochrome hair. Their eyes do have color though, strong colors, they also glow. They like everything, and wants to have a taste of everything, a touch of everything, they want to explore, but they're also a bit shy, not wanting to intrude on people uninvited.

3 – You create caves close to the surface of the land, they are small but filled with that silvery surface.
6 – The foodstalks take over, they grow all over the underground and above ground surfaces, reaching 5 meters tall at times. They become the major food source for all creatures of the golden continent, above ground and below.
No further action required.
4 – The abyssal are created, however in spite their curiosity they struggle to take a foothold due to the very small cave systems and rather than creating a civilization they live in small tribes in the cramped caves available to them.
Moronth casts a glance at the golden, light filled land far from the shores of his domain. He quickly turns back inwards, looking at his continent with subdued joy. He whispers to himself.

"As one makes a home of light, so shall I make a home of shadows. A home for those who shun the light, or are shunned by it. I call thee Kivuli."

Use two action to create a dense fog around the continent henceforth named Kivuli, so that anyone just sailing by can't get a look at the shoreline and gets lost in the fog if they attempt to traverse it.

Use my other two action to create a a shining moon in the sky above Kivuli, bathing the land in perpetual moonlight

2, 6 – The fog at first fails to take hold, so you pour more of your power into it. At this point a dense mist descends, covering all things and blocking out light from Kivuli. This stretches into the golden continent, causing the portion closest to Kivuli to be covered in the mist.

2, 5 – Again, it takes focus and concentration to create but the moon is made. It becomes the single brightest moon in the sky and the only celestial body whose rays penetrate the mists, but just barely.

Sorrow  beseeches them and they fall to their knees clearly trying not to cry at their failure they wee so excited and almost nothing she did seemed to work after a few moments they got back up and tried again.
Make the plants grow medicinal fruits
help with the time thing
Spread my joy to all living and nonliving things even the rocks and continent shall feel joy and happiness.

5 – The plants grow, in great variety and number, all over the golden lands, providing healing and nourishing fruit. Different fruits have different purposes and all sentient races begin to train witch doctors, who train and learn to use these medicines. A God of Medicine is invented, but its symbol is a green fruit. It isn’t you.
No need to help with time. Time has been created perfectly.
3 – All creatures feel a contentment in their being. Their life has meaning, they feel. They begin searching for where that meaning comes from, and as none has yet encountered a god, they begin inventing their own myths.
No roll required, as your powers cannot heal that which is not sick, and tackle-hugging is not an action requiring rolling.

3+1, but Skindas has defended with 5 – The corruption begins to spread but is quickly noticed. Skindas banishes the corruption from his own creation. You are left with two Zistrathu, who serve you without question.
4+1 – The scab-lands are created, separate from any other landmass. The waters surrounding the landmass are blood, which never quite seems to completely disperse into the ocean around it. The continent is bare and barren. Your two Zistrathu move to the continent.
2+1 – The plant is made, but grows only in the scab lands.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10