Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101077 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

”Oh my god. Okay. You’re just— fucking... I can’t believe this utter horse shit. Fine! Whatever! But I’m not gonna be the one fucking healing you if any of your victims fight back, you crazy fuck!”
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Fair enough. I get stabbed trying to take one alive, I won't hold you accountable."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Caius offers Dale a somewhat impolite gesture.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Don't make me get off this horse, Caius. You ain't going to like me taking you up on that offer, know what I mean?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oopsie! There it is again. Caius is so clumsy with that finger sometimes.
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Caius, he's smiling, which may have actually been one of the scarier things I've seen this month."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”Yeah, whatever. He kills me and Gilbert’s the only healer left - plus he has to deal with a pissed off Eric, too.”
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I wasn't going to kill him, Ava. You do know what that gesture he's doing means?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Fuck you."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I'll take you up on that once we're done here, but you're going to have to wait in line. Caius already called dibs twice."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I don't recommend you making that joke again, unless you want me using that thing for magic experiments."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"What sort of experiments are we talking here?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"The kind where I test how much energy you need to put in to liquefy flesh."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Hmm. Should I mark you down for a capture too, then? I can disable one of the soldiers for you so we can see that."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Magic is not truly suited for precise work, especially Dark magic." Drest helpfully pointed out.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 151