Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101117 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 4: Family Reunion
« Reply #1815 on: January 18, 2018, 09:25:28 pm »

Eric clapped an armored hand onto Caius' shoulder. "Hey, if you need to talk, you need to talk. There's no call to bottle everything up. Maybe you could send a letter, to let him know you're alright?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: January 18, 2018, 09:31:00 pm »

”A letter... You’re right! That’s so simple — damn it, why didn’t I think of that?”
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: January 18, 2018, 09:31:08 pm »

"Yes, please!" Wynne said without hesitation, "Never had the chance ta learn back home, ya know. Would be happy ta start whenever ya feel like! Yer sure it's not gonna waste too much of yer time?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: January 18, 2018, 09:34:28 pm »

"Oh no. I have recently gained a student or two and I have an interest in teaching." he reassured her while using a finger to rub under his kitten's chin.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: January 18, 2018, 09:42:06 pm »

"Then I'd be happy ta have ya as a teacher! Does that small book thingy ya took out have somethin' ta do with it?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: January 18, 2018, 09:54:33 pm »

Drest produced a pen and an inkwell and dipped the former in the latter, all using a single hand like he was performing some kind of parlor trick. He then quickly scribbled something on the first page of the notebook.

"Yes it does. Here." He said as he gave her the leather-bound notebook, its pages blank except for the first one, where he'd written Wynne's name in his almost overdone penmanship."I will have you write your name again here when we are done with your classes."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: January 18, 2018, 10:05:21 pm »

Wynne took the notebook excitedly and flipped to the first page.

"Oh, you've got pretty lookin' writin'!" she compliments, "That's my name, right? I know those letters decent enough, at least. When do we start?"
Sigtext!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: January 18, 2018, 10:19:03 pm »

Drest put the lid back on the inkwell and put it away only to retrieve another one with a brand new quill attached to it.

"We can start as soon as I talk with Sybil. She requested my presence and I would rather not cut our class short because she is tired of waiting. Also, this is yours." He said as he gave her the inkwell and the quill. "The color is slightly different from mine since a lighter pigment was used."
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: January 18, 2018, 10:55:06 pm »

"Sure, I can wait if ya need the time!" Wynne says, putting the notebook into her bag before carefully putting the inkwell and quill into their own little pouch, and then putting them next to it. "Gotta be careful not ta spill..." she muttered to herself as she did so, before turning back to Drest. "Thanks again. I didn't expect ta find someone ta teach me this sorta thing when I went ta Sybil's place."
Sigtext!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: January 18, 2018, 11:17:44 pm »

"It is my pleasure. Let us hope your literacy reaches the same level as your combat skills."
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: January 19, 2018, 07:35:51 am »

"Don't have ta get there, I'd be happy even with just actually readin' the next contract I need ta sign." Wynne jokes, still smiling widely.
Sigtext!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: January 19, 2018, 04:05:45 pm »

"I think I'm just going to wander on down to the kitchen, see what kind of food's in the place. I dunno about you guys but I could go for a sandwich or two."

And with that Dale hooked his thumbs in his belts and wandered off to find the Frealde kitchen.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: January 19, 2018, 04:32:28 pm »

"You will get there soon." Drest assured Wynne while petting Fael's head.
>Yes?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: January 19, 2018, 04:40:13 pm »

"Not some... petty queen. An Empress. "
She shook her head.
"Pah. Perhaps is it only proper they do not pretend to reach her heights."
"I am of the Viper caste, as shown by these, and have fought in the flower wars twice." She traced a finger down her cheek and brushed them against the lines on her shoulder. As she spoke of the flower wars she tapped a finger under her left eye. "I was born to this caste. It is why I am a warrior. If you do not have castes, how do you know what your role is? Your part in society?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: January 19, 2018, 05:43:45 pm »

: "Wellll...I suppose we do have something like these castes. The royalty and nobility, the ones in charge, are usually born to their station. They know from childhood that they will inherit their parent's position when the time is right.

"The common folk, however? We have no castes. The son of a smith might grow up to be a smith himself, but he could just as easily become a fighter. Or a cobbler. Or a dancer. In some rare cases, he might even become one of the nobility. It is, to some extent, up to each person to decide what their role in society will be. Not that it is not without challenges."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 151