Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101283 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 3: Turning Point
« Reply #1215 on: August 14, 2017, 09:42:41 pm »

Wynne had been a bit preoccupied with the fight - she had hardly noticed anything off until the opposing swordswoman lunged forward and grabbed her collar,
 too close for Wynne's spear to be of use. She was about to kick - why in the hell did she stop - before taking a second look. She... did look familiar, didn't she? Just groom the hair a bit and brighten it a little, maybe take out a gallon of noble entitlement and prissiness...

"What in ta hell..." Wynne didn't drop her spear. She wasn't quite as confident as the other woman seemed to be that the fight was over. That said... "I should be askin' you that lady!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 14, 2017, 09:46:13 pm »

"Does this mean you're going to stop trying to kill us now? Please tell me this means you're going to stop trying to kill us now."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 14, 2017, 09:51:33 pm »

"Well, if you're not going to fight us, can you give me about ten minutes alone with Santero and some rope?"

Dale drew his skinning knife from his boot and twirled it around his fingers.

"Because I need to teach that boy a few lessons about respect, know what I mean?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 14, 2017, 09:55:28 pm »

"...Let me help. An eye for an eye, as they say. Right?"

"He could learn some things about humility, too."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: August 14, 2017, 09:57:26 pm »

"Sure. See, like I said. A healer is always a good thing to have around."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: August 14, 2017, 09:57:40 pm »

"Peace, Dale. Everyone standing up right now might be able to walk away from this. Let's not waste the opportunity." He looked at Wynne and the other woman. They did look similar, though Wynne's face, to him, seemed gentler, and somewhat more attractive.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: August 14, 2017, 10:02:09 pm »

"Ah, but see. I spared him once before, and this is how, he repays, my kindness. So... maybe I don't want him walking away."

For a moment, his drawl had gotten more exaggerated again... then the mood seemed to pass. He spun his knife again and sheathed it, then threw a wink at Santero.

"Ol' Dale is going to let you go a second time, I guess. But, look here. If he sees you a third time, you won't be seeing anything ever again. Know what I mean?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: August 14, 2017, 10:05:03 pm »

"Eric, if I told you right now that I honestly believed this is somehow going to end up with us going our separate ways, I would be lying straight through my teeth. I actually think it's more likely for Ava to plant a wet one on my cheek, or Gilbert to get literally any woman to accept his advances, then for these assholes to let us leave without more fighting."
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 14, 2017, 10:10:22 pm »

"Oh come on, that's not fair to the bear. He's a nice enough guy, even if he comes on strong and is... very singular."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 14, 2017, 10:20:37 pm »

"Flattery can only get you so far."
Black lives matter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 14, 2017, 11:12:28 pm »

Sea blinked in confusion, moving forward to stare closely at the two women before reaching out and poking them both on the cheek. Shaking her head, she pointed out what seemed to be obvious to everyone else,

"You two look the same... Are you twins? Wynne, why didn't you mention you had a twin?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #1227 on: August 14, 2017, 11:14:05 pm »

Standing behind Wynne when both Santero and the lady charged her, Drest had his tome out and was about to blast one of them when something unexpected happened. Something interesting. He noticed Victoria's face, and she noticed Wynne's. This was promising.

"Ohoh. This is curious."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1228 on: August 14, 2017, 11:50:51 pm »

"I still don't think we're gonna get let off the hook. Maybe she's alright, but not us." She shook her head. "People finding new sisters by accident, and I still can't find mine. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: August 15, 2017, 03:30:51 am »

"You have a sister? I thought you grew up... in the streets."

"[...] As for what I'm doin' with the money... Well, it's not going to my family, that's fir damn sure."

". . . Ohhh, right."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 151