Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 8.1: Real  (Read 2731 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 09:31:26 am »

Turn Three:

You decide to ask the skimples if there are any other creatures around, discovering that their are a high amount of possible preys for you to eat, mainly a creature the Skimples refer to as 'Food'. Very inventive Skimples, very inventive. Some flying creatures attack the Skimples, and you just barely manage to fight them back, only killing one of them, and taking a nasty gash to your back, -3 Health. Alpha 1 sais they're called Eagles, and that they won't bother putting something already discovered in the Beastiary, whatever that means. Eating the Eagle corpse, You feel extremely close to evolution.

Spoiler: Sally's Stats. (click to show/hide)
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Next time try pouncing on the Eagles.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

No, not yet. I'm close to evolution, so I'll just eat a little bit more, evolve, THEN attack the Eagle.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((But if we eat an eagle next we might get wings))

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

I agree. Eat an eagle
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile

Hide in a bush near the skimples until a eagle comes, then leap onto it and slit its throat. Then eat its corpse.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 03:33:01 pm »

Turn Four:

You wonder whether you should eat the eagle first, then evolve, or eat something else, evolve, and then eat an eagle. You decide on the first option, because it's smarter. You Cat Pounce on the first few eagles that come, quickly eating them. You feel wings push out of your back, your eyes become bigger and better, and your back legs become larger as your front legs become smaller and more human-like, with a general increase in size.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:17:37 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 4: The first Evolution!
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 03:43:01 pm »

Try to fly

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 04:16:07 pm »

Practice some flying. When ready, try to get a better look at our surroundings from above. If we haven't gotten a good shelter already, where might one be?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2017, 09:13:32 pm »

Practice flying and when you've got the hang of it start hunting eagles.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2017, 02:38:09 pm »

Practice flying and when you've got the hang of it start hunting eagles.
+1

Ansgar111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2017, 02:52:18 pm »

PTW

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2017, 04:18:34 pm »

Turn Five:

You climb up a tree, you've never flown before, and it would be best to get a jump start when using your new wings. To get to the top, you grab higher branches with your human like front legs, only jumping to different branches when you have to, at one point even having to use your wings to glide to a neighbouring tree. As you jump through the thick surface of leaves, you squint a bit as your eyes adjust to the brightness, one of the two suns in the sky is setting, the other still has a quarter of the way to go. You've never experienced this before, but it feels nice, you feel like you were made for it. But maybe that's just the evolution of wings.

You climb up to the highest branch that is under the layer of leaves, and look at the layer of leaves blocking your sight from the ground, knowing that underneath is a fall roughly 200 feet deep. Thinking about it makes you shiver, if you failed to fly... no, you musn't think like that, the Alpha 1 lead scientist once said fear of something makes you more likely to fail, something about the way the brain works or something. You gulp, spread your wings, and go to jump, but your legs refuse to let you. You stay there for a while, just standing there, when you finally jump.

You start to fall downwards, and are just about to spread your wings when something flies directly past your face, and it would probabaly make you jump if you weren't already falling, instead it has the effect of scaring you so much that your wings flatten right against your skin. You smash through the leaf layer, leaving a big hole where you were, and continue to plummet to the ground. You fall past multiple other animals flying past, before falling directly onto an eagle, killing it on impact because of how fast you're falling. You're now falling on an eagle corpse, which, while not fun, provides the perfect second chance. You use the eagle as a spring pad, springing of him and spreading your wings almost immediatly. You fly around under the leaf layer, doing barrel rolls and loop-de-loops, before flying through the leaf layer, leaving another big hole. After that, you start hunting Eagles, killing a few. You feel a small bit closer to evolution. You can't see many good possible bases, might  have to talk to the Skimples about that.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 5: Falling and Flying
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2017, 06:18:42 pm »

Look around for other creatures.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 5: Falling and Flying
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2017, 06:35:05 pm »

PTW
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.
Pages: 1 [2] 3