Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: (SG) Gnoll Chieftess  (Read 12118 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Gnoll Chieftess
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2017, 11:37:00 pm »

Language
Elven seems the superior choice here. Talk with wizards and pets, no overlap with our other talents. Druidism for even more animal training is sort of tempting, but sounds like kind of a large investment.

Prophecy
Damn, this is tough. I'd love to get us set up at Blackpool Shaft for the next few months, training and breeding our animals alongside our underlings, but I feel like cozying up to rebellion nobles is of higher priority. Plus, the city's so nice, it should be a better place to stay than our own accommodations.

So with that in mind, I'm in favor of setting up shop here until our pack is ready to move out again. At least one noble house should be willing to support us, and if they get tired of their guests we might be able to cycle into another looking for novelty visitors.

Accommodations
This brings us to the issue of where to stay, possibly for a rather long while.

Redfeather and Plague will almost assuredly not mind us staying forever and ever, so they're good fallback options should our novelty wear off on our first hosts.

Otherwise, who do we want to get in good with or make us of while here?

Redfeather - In good with Silentkiss, more or less leader of the whole rebellion and likely insane criminal against man and god. Already on good terms with our gift brother, wants to see us.
Rex - More or less the point of the rebellion. On good term with dragons, I suppose?
Sootcough - Money, bronze, and at the moment the military.
Brontosaur - Former military, currently out of luck, good things on the horizon assuming all goes as planned, eg we succeed.
Needles - WIZARDS!
Plague - Vile goblin gods, strongly likes Cra-Crawler.

I think my vote is for House Brontosaur, since they need us to succeed, will be inhabiting our former home, and are a normally military house currently lacking in muscle, which we might be able to pick up a bit of slack for. Redfeather is a close runner up, to get in good with Silentkiss and her family of deranged experiments. There's a lot of good options here, though.

Elves
Okay, decision time. I am, as mentioned, in favor of keeping the two willing elf pets. I think we should sell the rest at the slaver's market, where we can be assured of getting a good price for them.

The druid is the major concern, though. She's hideously valuable and hideously dangerous. Normally I'd be more or less in favor of selling her to Iago and spending the gold on some big magical service, like summoning up an otherworldly nightmare in arachnid form or fusing several mundane beasts into a mutant chimera.

However, one thing's been bugging me about her: She was caught wandering off and being seduced by Dingo, who is, well, a gnoll. This seems a little peculiar for an elf bride, given that gnolls are apparently hideous enough for Cucumber to probably need to be desperate to try to seduce us.

So I want to talk to her to figure out what's up with that. We should see if Iago can set us up with some form magical restraints so we can sober her up and interrogate her without incident, at which point we can decide what to ultimately do with her.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2017, 04:31:25 am »

Okay, so I noticed I missed a question about Gorgtooth's Ants, so have a quick Infodump:

In the Darklands lies a region called The Crosses, which is a grid of tunnels. Some tunnels in The Crosses are savage, infested with gnolls and terrifying wild beasts, while others are calm and home to Kobolds. The two races of The Crosses have a loose allience; The savage Gnoll tunnels serve as a natural buffer against stronger and more civilized foes who might wish to invade the Kobolds, while the Kobolds in turn act as middlemen and merchants for what little economic activity gnolls might participate in.

The Mandible Tunnels make up the western and bottom borders of The Crosses, and are famous for their many hives of giant ants and wasps. A hand full of these hives are inhabited by powerful Gnoll Packs who live in harmony with the creatures who built them. These hive/dens are passed down through the generations of alpha gnolls, and serve as a great source of wealth and power for the gnolls that control them; The strongest bugs become war beasts and pack animals, while the rest are sold to Kobolds and weaker gnoll packs. Ants and Wasps can breed as fast as their workers and gnollish masters can provide them with food, and are otherwise comparable to stronger, armored, dumber, often venomous, and sometimes winged dogs.

Although not the largest or strongest dire ant species, The Trumpeter Ant, or Gnollish Mastiff, is considered the gold standard of pets one might purchase from a gnoll as they lack many of the drawbacks that other ants have compared to domesticated mammals. Although willful and difficult to train, Gnollish Mastiffs are clever, and can be kept happy and productive in groups as small as two. The workers and soldiers can live up to three decades, which is twice as long as the next longest lived gnollish ant species.

Sadly for Gorgtooth, Gnollish Mastiffs as not easy to come by. Your former home, Mastiff Nest, houses the only domesticated breeding colony known to exist, and it was this monopoly, along with the den's strategic location, that brought The Alpha Trumpet much of her wealth and power. A skilled druid might be able coax one of Gorgtooth's otherwise sterile female warriors into producing a paltry handful of low grade offspring, but turning a warrior into a proper breeding queen would be a task for someone who has mastered both the reproductive control and transformative branches of Druidism. If you did manage to obtain a queen, you would still likely need other resources, such as drones and workers, to start a colony.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2017, 03:11:36 pm »

Sorry to double post, but I just need to say that although I'm usually fine with responding to just one suggestion, the descisions here are pretty important, and IronyOwl seems a bit uncommitted to his suggestions in some areas of his post. I would like a bit more input before I do the next turn.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2017, 03:19:22 pm »

Language
Elven seems the superior choice here. Talk with wizards and pets, no overlap with our other talents. Druidism for even more animal training is sort of tempting, but sounds like kind of a large investment.

I'm in agreement. My vote is for elven.

Elves
Okay, decision time. I am, as mentioned, in favor of keeping the two willing elf pets. I think we should sell the rest at the slaver's market, where we can be assured of getting a good price for them.

Another +1

The druid is the major concern, though. She's hideously valuable and hideously dangerous. Normally I'd be more or less in favor of selling her to Iago and spending the gold on some big magical service, like summoning up an otherworldly nightmare in arachnid form or fusing several mundane beasts into a mutant chimera.

However, one thing's been bugging me about her: She was caught wandering off and being seduced by Dingo, who is, well, a gnoll. This seems a little peculiar for an elf bride, given that gnolls are apparently hideous enough for Cucumber to probably need to be desperate to try to seduce us.

So I want to talk to her to figure out what's up with that. We should see if Iago can set us up with some form magical restraints so we can sober her up and interrogate her without incident, at which point we can decide what to ultimately do with her.

I'm strongly leaning towards selling her. She's dangerous to keep around, and we don't know anything about her potential motivations. And that windfall of coinage could be really useful in strengthening our position.
I'm for talking with her though, but only if Zit believes it to be safe. If not. Sell her to Iago.

I'm also for staying with house brontosaur. Mutual best interest is a good starting point for an alliance, though i'm also interested in Plague as my second choice. It sounds to me like the more traditional goblin religion tends to veer towards supporting the current ruling government rather than the rebellion, so it might be interesting to either pull Plague a little more towards the rebellion, or keep them to our chest as a potential out if that relationship blossoms well enough.

I'd kind of prefer to head back to Blackpool to create a more independent base of operations and safehouse, but in the event of a tie, i'll +1 Irony's suggestion that we stick around, as i don't feel strongly about it.

Also see what we can do about potentially finding more members for our pack. I'm not thinking anything fancy, just warm bodies who seem like they might become decently loyal to us. I'm alright with purchasing and freeing gnoll slaves so long as they might be useful in traditional pack life.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2017, 04:16:37 pm »

+1 to elven, talking to the bride, and brontosaur. However, I think that getting our own wretched hole to curl up in as quickly as possible is in our best interests, so I vote we leave when we are able and go to Blackpool.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2017, 04:36:53 pm »

I am also in agreement on staying with House Brontosaur, learning elvish, and selling the rest of the elves save the two willing to work with us. I would sell the druid. Her behavior with Dingo can be summed up as human (elven) curiosity or boredom. We don't want to risk sobering her up before she's in the custody of experienced guards.
We can stay here for the duration of the girls' pregnancies and reinvest the gold into services we don't have access to elsewhere. Gorgtooth and mandible squad can conceivably operate from here to assist the rebels, and perhaps we and some of the other males can join them and leave the girls in relative safety. It could be a good bonding experience Gorgtooth, Zit and the other males to hunt and fight together and for us, and forget about the other girls and their rivalries for the time being. Glowshine might need some help sobering up and recognizing she's not the epicenter of this pack. I say let her know were catching on and order her to cease trying to play the rest of the pack against each other and mandible squad/Gorgtooth/Cra-crawler.

Make it clear to Gorgtooth, his goblins, and Glowshine that were in charge, and that Zit is our chosen Alpha. Infighting is dangerous.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2017, 08:01:58 pm »

Also see what we can do about potentially finding more members for our pack. I'm not thinking anything fancy, just warm bodies who seem like they might become decently loyal to us. I'm alright with purchasing and freeing gnoll slaves so long as they might be useful in traditional pack life.
Our best bet for this is more mounts or war beasts, I think, but we are about to come into a large quantity of silver while visiting the slave market anyway. It will no doubt be worth it to see what they have available.

We should also see what goods and services are available elsewhere, though. Remember most of our pack are using bone/wood/stone weapons and have no armor.

Glowshine might need some help sobering up and recognizing she's not the epicenter of this pack. I say let her know were catching on and order her to cease trying to play the rest of the pack against each other and mandible squad/Gorgtooth/Cra-crawler.

Make it clear to Gorgtooth, his goblins, and Glowshine that were in charge, and that Zit is our chosen Alpha. Infighting is dangerous.
I'm a little wary of trying to micromanage/suppress our pack this way. I think surgically blunting the worst dangers is probably better than just sort of issuing blanket decrees that we rule here like some third world dictator.

I think what we really need is just a fight to the death with something. We've only gotten into one real scrape since we became Alpha, and it was a capture mission against stoned elves. That means Zit hasn't had a chance to prove himself by brutally murdering things, which is probably related to why Gorgtooth think's he's a talentless prettyscarboy and Dingo's gunning for his spot.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2017, 08:51:34 pm »

Druids still need to be able to move to cast, right?

Just interrogate the druid tied with blades near her throat. Maybe she just went to "bed" with dingo because as a druid she don't have many problems with most savage creatures. Or maybe she didn't wanted to marry afterall

Say something like "Your husband thinks you were sold to a seeder and is dead now, but as dingo looks that he liked you, and you enjoyed a little his company i think you didn't really cares about your husband, right?"

Or the gnollish equivalent.

Our best bet for this is more mounts or war beasts, I think, but we are about to come into a large quantity of silver while visiting the slave market anyway. It will no doubt be worth it to see what they have available.

We should also see what goods and services are available elsewhere, though. Remember most of our pack are using bone/wood/stone weapons and have no armor.

+1 Yes, we (Actually, some of our beta-females as we don't want to get heat) really could see what more this town can offer from slaves/pets to armor/weapons/magic stuff. That way we can see if it is useful to get gold.

By the way

Glowshine or the elfpet knows how much a piece of gold is worth in silver at the dwarven lands near our mine? If the ratio is better than the 1.7 here we just move to the mine and THEN trade.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2017, 09:15:16 pm »

Druids still need to be able to move to cast, right?
I assume we wouldn't have needed to keep her drugged if so. That may have just been because keeping a prisoner 100% immobile for 100% of a journey is unlikely, but for now I'm assuming druids can murder you with eye lasers.

Glowshine or the elfpet knows how much a piece of gold is worth in silver at the dwarven lands near our mine? If the ratio is better than the 1.7 here we just move to the mine and THEN trade.
This is an excellent idea.

In fact/but, the other issue is that gold is mainly used for really large/valuable transactions, so we're less likely to use it near dwarven lands. Unnnnlessssss... the rebellion can't get (as much) iron/steel and is low enough on tin/iron that they're using silver in some cases. Dwarves probably have a lot of weapons-grade metals, and we have a, erm, risky potential in with them in the form of... owning the elven ambassador's wife as a pet after we ate her sister alive. And also technically living on a dwarven-endorsed holding.

So it's, you know, complicated, but nonetheless possible we'd be physically able to purchase a large shipment of metal from the dwarves (at least, I assume ~8000 gold coins is large) and haul it back to the rebels (possibly with the assistance of some more pack beasts) to sell for a glorious profit in silver and/or political favors.

The one problem (other than disgracing our savage gnoll heritage by serving as a wandering trader and entrepreneur) being that if any part of that goes wrong our entire pack is butchered by angry dwarves on the sayso of a vengeful ambassador elf. So. Uh. Something to consider, at least.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2017, 02:21:31 am »

I'm a little wary of trying to micromanage/suppress our pack this way. I think surgically blunting the worst dangers is probably better than just sort of issuing blanket decrees that we rule here like some third world dictator.

I think what we really need is just a fight to the death with something. We've only gotten into one real scrape since we became Alpha, and it was a capture mission against stoned elves. That means Zit hasn't had a chance to prove himself by brutally murdering things, which is probably related to why Gorgtooth think's he's a talentless prettyscarboy and Dingo's gunning for his spot.
Yeah, you're probably right. It would probably be better to let them know the way they're behaving could get us all killed, than to try to command them to stop directly.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2017, 04:53:59 am »

Chieftess Venomclaw of the Wicked Song:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You and Glowshine spend the better part of thirty minutes trying to convince Iago to allow the pack to keep the druid for awhile longer, but the goblin refuses to budge. The law requires that captive casters be held at the proper facilities while inside the city walls, and he is personally not comfortable with keeping it on his property outside of town. He does offer to hold the elf at Silentkiss' lab without purchasing it, in anticipation of his mistress helping you preform an interrogation when she returns. Obviously the cash advance will be withheld until you commit to selling, however.

Once you have dealt with the druid situation, you tell Iago that you would like to stay at the manor of House Brontosaur. The Goblin gives an understanding nod, and leaves you and present members of your pack alone in the meeting room while he goes to make the arrangements. While you wait, you ask Glowshine about the price of gold in Dwarven Territory, and the beta female tells you that a gold coin can usually purchase two and a half to three silver. You then turn your focus towards the issue of settling down, and inform the others that you would prefer to set up shot in Blackpool Shaft. Glowshine suggests either hiring or purchasing at least a mason to help install a brick oven, and a midwife/healer to help deal with the rough pregnancies before leaving.

Next you turn your attention to the route that the pack would travel to reach its new home, and to your dismay, if you wish to complete the journey before your females reach the final crippling month of pregnancy there is no avoiding a trip into the likely chaotic Mandible Tunnels, which runs roughly parallel to the dwarven frontier and contains entrances to several small connecting tunnels, most of which are guarded by one or more Gnoll Packs that you would have to negotiate with. The quickest possible route would see you cut through the brutally dry Redstalks to return to the Crosses, hike through Kobold country until you reach The Mandible Tunnels, and cross into the dwarven frontier at Mastiff Nest, (assuming whomever controls your old den allows your pack passage). The safest route would be to head down Saurian Pass until it intersects the Mandible Tunnels at a point you suspect will be below the main areas of conflict, and from there hike up and cross into Dwarf Country at Rusty Screw Village, picking up your other gift brother along the way. The fast route would take the pack about three weeks to complete assuming no complications, while the safe route would take five weeks if the Gremlins at Rusty Screw Village can provide a tram-ride, and seven weeks otherwise.

As you worry about this, Echo pipes in with a suggestion of her own. Assuming you agree to sell the Druid, you could likely hire somebody to either smuggle or escort the pack through the heart of dwarf territory using the stout people's roads or rails. This service would obviously not come cheap, and you would be putting the life of your pack in the hands of whoever you hire, but you might be able to make the journey in as little as a week.

Eventually Iago returns with an escort of armed goblins lead by a banner depicting what Gnolls and Kobolds call a Saurian Titan, which you are pretty sure is called a Brontosaur in most civilized languages. You are lead once more through the city, and after ten minutes arrive at the 'manor' which appears to be a bunch of separate buildings stacked neatly on top of one another in a vaugely pyramidesque fashion. Glowshine explains that the bottom layer houses common soldiers and slaves, the second floor is home to low ranking goblins who have earned the right to bear the family name, and everything above that contains the various courts and quarters of important family members and their. Goblins are an all male race and few even possess the drive to reproduce, so Glowshine explains that the important Goblin families repopulate through adoption and promotion - almost everybody who lives in an upper layer will have been directly recruited from the floor below.

The escort leads you to the second-highest layer of the manor, and into a delightfully foul smelling hall made from brimstone blocks. Sitting on a gem-studded and silver coated throne is a nasty looking bugbear, a particularly aggressive and large goblin created specificly to hold leadership roles. This particular specimen is covered heart-meltingly ugly warts and welts, and possess a seductively unsightly engorged tooth on his lower jaw that juts out over his upper lip. He introduces himself as Lord Hyena Brontosaur in perfect gnollish, and explains that the seeders made him using the best bits of many mighty gnolls, which is why House Brontosaur has chosen him to to rule the Mandible Tunnels from Mastiff Nest.

He serves you and your underlings a raw raptor carcass, several days old. Rotten carrion is a rare treat for pack-dwelling gnolls, as somebody will inevitably eat anything killed before it has time to properly ripen. Your host has a few small bites to show that he is willing to eat what most goblins consider disgusting, before backing off; A goblin's metabolism is partially supernatural, and as such they rarely eat or drink. While you and the rest of the gnolls gorge yourselves on and roll around in the corpse, Lord Hyena makes conversation by asking about your former and his future home. He seems quite knowledgeable about the affairs of Mandible Tunnels, as well as the nuances of gnollish culture. By the end of dinner, your host has charmed you to the point where you allow yourself to sit on his lap to receive grooming, and don't protest when he instructs his servants to show the others to their rooms. Once you are alone he gets down to business.

"I think it is quite clear that our fortunes rise and fall together, no? We need to trust each other. I'd like to propose a little arrangement to ensure our working relationship is more than just mercenary."

He pulls your toga up and runs a gold plated comb down your back, evenly spreading dino-gore about your fur. "I would like your blessing to have your current Alpha Male seized and brought to a seeder for processing. He is a druid, correct? The goblins we make from him could one day serve as the on-site seeders at Mastiff Nest, and would be allowed to hold the Brontosaur name. This would assure that your pack is forever connected to both your ancestral home and my ancient family."

He grins, snaps his fingers, and three impressive looking gnolls enter the room. "Of course, I would not ask such a hefty sacrifice without offering something in return. I've been collecting and training the most valuable gnolls on the local slave market for years now, to use as bargaining chips or weapons against the packs I would need to subdue in order to rule the Mandible Tunnels. Give me your druid, and I will give you one of my three most impressive males to replace him as your alpha."

Hyena then runs down the lineup for you.

The oddly named Jackson wears grey wizard's robes on his medium-sized gnollish body. Your host explains that Jackson was born a human with natural talent for the blackest wizardry, and when the end of his lifespan neared, he swapped bodies with a male gnoll so as to obtain superior gnollish magic resistance by preforming a ritual that drained his vast human fortune. What Jackson wasn't prepared to gain from the switch, however, was gnollish instincts and reproductive. Unwilling to live without a sex-drive or brave the darklands in search of a proper pack, Jackson wound up offering himself to Hyena as a slave on the condition he be given access to the enslaved alpha females the bugbear keeps on his mining claim a day outside of town.

Next is Diamondloins, a lanky gnoll about your age and height who happens to be one of the most desirable possible members of a Gnollish Pack: A hermaphrodite. Gnolls with both sets of equipment are valued as peacekeepers for their ability to serve as a satisfactory mate to any or every member of their pack. Hyena explains that Diamondloins is especially blessed, as they were nursed at an alpha's teat until adulthood, and as such produces powerful Alpha Gnoll milk and the hormones required to draw in males to a pack. To make things better still, Diamondloins requires no girlchild to go into heat, as its male physiology reacts to its own alpha female pheromones, keeping it fertile at all times. This same interplay makes it submissive to other alpha females, but other males submissive to it. Diamondloins is trained to use a crossbow, survive in the wilderness, and lead gnolls, a skillet that would allow you to take much of the danger out of splitting up the pack.

Last is a monstrous thirteen foot tall male, the sort that likely nursed in captivity off several alphas for several decades, clad in full steel plate and wielding a massive lance. You can't help but zone out, dreaming of the glorious pain and mutilation you could endure by mating with a gnoll that large, and wind up missing most of Hyena's speech about him. What you do catch is that his name is simply 'Titan' and that he is some sort of dinosaur riding paladin.

Although you are sure the pack would quickly get over losing Zit, you can think of at least a couple good reasons to keep him. You would have to find a new purpose for Writhewomb, or a new teacher, if you were to accept Hyena's bargin. Druidic Magic is easier to cast and less risky than Jackson's wizardry, which while likely more flexible, may require expensive spell components. Lastly, none of the Gnolls presented to you can quite match your current Alpha in terms of raw endearing ugliness.

"You can take your time and consider the offer my dear. If you'd like to give your current mate a proper sendoff, I can send for a girlchild from the mines. I'm also game to hear any counter proposals you might have. Sleep on it. Either way, tomorrow I'd like to give you a ride in my carriage up to the market and buy you some common males to expand your pack, and then the arms market. I doubt I can afford to put your entire pack in bronze the way prices stand now, but I should at least be able to supply leather armor and some sort of metal weaponry for everyone."

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2017, 10:40:11 am »

Holy fuck.
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2017, 12:45:53 pm »

Tempting, veeery tempting. See if there's another way to obtain Diamondloins, though; maybe he wants the elf? I'd hate to give up our plans for Writhewomb.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2017, 01:55:35 pm »

damn, that's actually a really tempting offer. I'm in favor of taking it
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2017, 02:41:12 pm »

If the Elf druid is willing to be ours we can say fuck it to zit and get Diamondloins (or the huge one, can we ask again our newest best friend what else the titan do? He only rides dinossaurs or knows how to train them? If he knows how to train maybe both us and our brother shall be pleased.)

Hyena getting the elf won't be really useful. We would still have to get rid of zit, or our alpha hermaphrodite can have an alpha male? :v

Why are druids so good for seeding? Is only the magic stuff? Maybe we could get some weaker druids  not so useful for seeding (maybe a deformed one or else) that could teach Writhewomb.
Novice english wordsmith
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8