Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 2300AD Game of RPG Stuff IC thread  (Read 5143 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: 2300AD Game of RPG Stuff IC thread
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2017, 09:50:52 am »

"Release the popskull, let fly the fogs of war!" She said, trying to catch a look at what the bartender was glancing out in the reflection of her glass.

Action: Try to look at what the bartender is looking at without looking like I'm looking at it.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2017, 12:50:44 pm »

[editing in result]
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2017, 10:51:21 pm »

Curiosity getting the better of him, Alban turns, and looks for what's got the bartender's attention-but not before popping the cork, and taking a swig of the dusty bottle.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2017, 08:12:24 pm »

Hall's sneaky look(which she thinks wasn't spotted) shows a pair of individuals who really don't fit in to their surroundings. Namely, a pair of 30-somethings in fancy suits drinking some sort of wine in the center of what amounts to a workers pub.

But then, it doesn't really matter what Hall tries to do when Alban just turns around and looks at them dead on.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2017, 04:56:56 am »

Unimpressed and uninterested in the suits, Alban turns back, continuing to down the bottle. He had spent far too much time around suits all too recently, and wanted nothing to do with them.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2017, 09:27:02 am »

"You should learn to be a bit less obtuse, Alban." She said quietly, turning her attention away from the way.

"Anyway. As for leads. Did you hear that guy who left earlier? Said he was gathering up people to meet at the spaceport at noon for 'something big'. I figure we might go on over there, and see whats to be seen. If someone tries to jump us, we'll beat them bloody. If someone tries to jump him, we'll do the same and big goddamned Heroes. I sure wasn't the only one who heard.

Or hey, maybe we'll get fat and rich instead. Either way, it's a good place to start, what do you think?"

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]