Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Keeping Time [ISG]  (Read 968 times)

VileMinute

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Keeping Time [ISG]
« on: December 16, 2016, 01:48:30 pm »

You have no idea where you are, or how you got there.
> ?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:23:04 pm by VileMinute »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Time (Let's Webcomic!)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 02:11:15 pm »

>Consider probability of self being a werebeast or vampire.

>Examine corpse(or dying guy?).

>Elaborate on the voices in your head.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 02:12:39 pm »

Once we've examined the corpse, eat him so we don't turn into a werebeast. Atleast, I think that's how it works.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 02:14:25 pm »

>Wander over to dismembered fellow whistling idly. Enquire as to source of injury. If no answers are forthcoming, investigate rocks eat corpse and then investigate rocks.

((Putting "[ISG]" or "-ISG" in the title might help explain to people what's going on here. Stands for "Illustrated Suggestion Game", which is basically what you're doing.))
One wheel short of a wagon

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 02:57:06 pm »

...WELCOME TO THE BAY12 FORUMS, WHERE THE FIRST COMMENTS ON A SUGGESTION GAME ARE ABOUT EATING CORPSES. IGNORE THE HEADS ON PIKES, THE ARMS IN MOUTHS, THE LEGS IN PITS, ALSO IGNORE THE SCREAMS OF PEOPLE AS THEY GET BRUTALLY RIPPED TO SHREDS AND FORCE FED TO YOU, DON'T WORRY, NOONE'S CRAZY HERE!!!! NOW EAT
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

VileMinute

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Bush
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 03:22:08 pm »

You briefly mull over the idea of your being lost in these woods due to being a werewolf or.. Perhaps a recently 'turned' vampire. People in the movies usually don't have recollection of their turning, right? Eh-You laugh it off either way. Maybe this isn't the right situation to be joking with yourself about such things-This is serious. Addressing the elephant in the room.. You approach the nearby bloke.

>Examining..
Dead.. He's definitely dead. His stomach has been ripped open and atleast 'part' of his intestinal track has been ripped out and slashed up. It's quite messy, to be perfectly honest. Unused to seeing this much blood (Or corpses, for that matter), you feel a shiver crawl up your spine. A second glance reveals scrawlings upon his chest, evidently written in the poor souls on blood. You position yourself to read it.. "Don't trust Caterpillar". Another shudder as you turn away and walk towards the rocks near the river-Perhaps to distract yourself?
You pick up a rock and investigate it. It's definitely a rock. Nope, nothing else. Juuuust a rock. You're absolutely sure. Has a good weight to it though, you could probably use it to tenderize the dead fella's fle-Ugh! What are you thinking about? A few blinks clears your head of such wayward thoughts. You're not starving, no where near. And this is a forest afterall, there's bound to be something else to eat besides.. ... You keep staring at your newfound tool/material/weapon/companion

> ?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:25:20 pm by VileMinute »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Time [ISG]
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 03:28:57 pm »

Use the rock to help us eat the dead guy. Lol I just realized, I'm like that voice in the back of your head that tells you to do evil things...actually I would appreciate if you represented me as that.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 03:30:25 pm »

>explore west.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 03:31:32 pm »

Use the rock to help us eat the dead guy. Lol I just realized, I'm like that voice in the back of your head that tells you to do evil things...actually I would appreciate if you represented me as that.
Ignore this voice and instead draw eyes and a mouth on our new rock friend. Carve it into the rock with a smaller, sharper rock.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 03:34:03 pm »

Is that boulder blushing over there?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 03:35:04 pm »

Is that boulder blushing over there?
that may/may not be a bush
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

VileMinute

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
The Floofy Womblers
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 04:12:09 pm »

You pout to yourself as your rock-staring just 'stops' working. Again, you consider the ease with which you could smash that corpses.. ... Already ripped-out entrails. Another cold shiver flows through you! Thinking of better things, you decide to put two and two together, carving yourself a little companion from your new rock and another nearby, less important, rock.
You wouldn't call her a boulder, not to her face anyway. But.. This weighty girl certainly is blushing!
> Waifu Obtained

You decide to have a quick look around. To the close west there seems to just be more forest, more bushes and the more river. The east, though you barely spare it a glance, has much the same-Save that the river seems to taper off in that direction. To the north, with a rustle and huff, something hops out of the BUSHES(TOTALLYNOTBOULDERSSSSHI'MAGOODARTIST)

Small, round and furry with ears 'somewhat' similar to a bunny. That.. Is no animal you're familiar with. There seems to be a second one peeking its head out as well!

> ?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 04:18:23 pm by VileMinute »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 04:16:26 pm »

OH YEAH, CENSORED THE ROCK Eat. The. Body. NOW!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2016, 04:22:33 pm »

OH YEAH, CENSORED THE ROCK Eat. The. Body. NOW!
Or not. Investigate the bunny.

Glory to United Forenia!

VileMinute

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2016, 05:06:34 pm »

Update coming in tomorrow as it's too late for me right now (Passed midnight, apparently.) I just had to do this, fan art of TankKit and S34N1C. Nods.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 05:08:13 pm by VileMinute »
Pages: [1] 2