Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88

Author Topic: Demonhood 2 -Number of giant minions lost: between 0 and 3-  (Read 141561 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Demonhood 2 -Number of giant minions lost: between 0 and 3-
« Reply #1275 on: February 26, 2017, 11:02:02 pm »

Perhaps we should take this time to hash out a long term plan.  Overarching goals and the like.  Where do we want to go with our evil, how do we want to rule, should we try to become an evil God through some means?

Godhood, or at least pseudo-Godhood seems like a fitting goal.
an empire of worship elevating us to pseudo-godhood sounds good
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: February 26, 2017, 11:06:36 pm »

Who needs psuedogodhood? I say we go for the full she-bang.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: February 26, 2017, 11:24:27 pm »

I would think going for psuedo first then eating a god or something
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: February 28, 2017, 04:37:22 am »

I would think going for psuedo first then eating a god or something
sounds regionale

so i think i have a long term Plan.

First we destabilize the republic and the empire
while doing so we defile temples and we start studying Mystizismus on how to become a god
then we break out a huge war between empire and republic to destroy much of both the countries while murdering clergymen from both sides
Witz the religious power gone we can easily convert the Population
daily human sacrifice everywhere
godhood

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: February 28, 2017, 04:43:43 am »

Well, long-term goals could mean a lot of things. How long-term are we talking? We're still a while away from overthrowing the local kingdom at the rate we're going, and then there's the other principalities in the neighboring region, and then the actual big empires and such. Becoming a god is endgame territory for us, if we do achieve it.

That said, if we do become a god I'm not going to settle for being one among many. We's gonna eat the other ones, that's what we'll do.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: February 28, 2017, 05:37:04 am »

I was thinking looooooooong term goals probably a thing of years game wise. ..
on shorter notice we should focus on destabilizing the republic b killen priests gaining followers and by doing corruption rituals.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: February 28, 2017, 12:58:28 pm »

Well obviously we need to go Aztec on these fools.  Like, sacrifice hundreds of thousands and eat their souls and such.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: February 28, 2017, 10:21:42 pm »

We really need to decide what to do with this land: cement control, use it to expand into the kingdom and neighbors or consume the entire region and move on with an army of darkness.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: March 01, 2017, 03:22:46 pm »

We really need to decide what to do with this land: cement control, use it to expand into the kingdom and neighbors or consume the entire region and move on with an army of darkness.
Using it to expand into other lands really seems to fit well with the subterfuge vibe we've got going on
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: March 01, 2017, 05:49:04 pm »

Using it to expand into other lands really seems to fit well with the subterfuge vibe we've got going on

Yeah, so we should concentrate on that.  Send off travelers, get Mischa to develop a way for forced conversion by wordbearers, have the Duke get us some inroads to another capital.

For the angel, we need to just buff ourselves or something I don't know.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: March 03, 2017, 12:58:42 pm »

About the K-Beasts - reshape them into a single creature - use 10 physical and 10 mental might. Make sure they can blend in with humans - consider the guy with the hat. bonus if it turns out female (create a child with her later.) I mean - we have one human, one animal - why not add one eldritch abomination?

So, what is the best way to get rid of this pesky religion? show them that it doesn't work.
Sneak into the priests homes and rip their eyes out, give them the offer that if they worship you you will let them see again.
Then eat the eyes and leave.
If they do start worshiping you make new eyes from the eyes of a cat and a little bit of a k-beast's body and insert them into their sockets.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: March 03, 2017, 03:01:04 pm »

t seems like a terrible idea.  It would cement the priests faith, and force us out in the opend long before we're ready.  Remember, priests aren't the most rational persons

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: March 06, 2017, 11:25:54 am »

t seems like a terrible idea.  It would cement the priests faith, and force us out in the opend long before we're ready.  Remember, priests aren't the most rational persons
We will be discussing the path they can take with them. If they go "I will never join you! Never!"
We will go "Oh well." and eat their head.
No wait, we will eat their head and go "Oh well." in that order.
Then use the mental power to give a short moment of the last seconds of his life to any priest that views his corpse with the added scene of us turning to the viewer and stating "you are next." and notify us when triggered.
Also: gather some remains from the k-Beasts in a leather pouch.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 11:27:48 am by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: March 06, 2017, 03:10:01 pm »

They could lie, after all.  And directly exposing ourselves to so many so brazenly on ground that is difficult for us to tread on, since holy land makes us uncomfortable, seems dicey at best.  Besides, it's the general populace we want, we can convert/enslave/eat the priests later.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: March 06, 2017, 09:54:20 pm »

Nah, really we should just send our cultists with knives to cut them up when we are going after temples.  Break the minds of guards to let them in, have mortal servants get them in their beds.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88