Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 88

Author Topic: Demonhood 2 -Number of giant minions lost: between 0 and 3-  (Read 141570 times)

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demonhood 2 -Number of giant minions lost: between 0 and 3-
« Reply #1260 on: February 19, 2017, 02:20:57 pm »

Save the Klrntvs, tell the Duke that Oegorda is behind the attacks. 

Have him reinforce Oegorda's militia guards with our battle trained cultists.  Go into the city personally and supervise the efficient killing of every guard, raise them as zombies under the control of a few wordbearers and then begin wiping out the town.  Use the Klrntvs on any major opposition and to tear down the temple and have any cultists help with the confusion, murdering as many as they can.  Have our daughter and brute wolves kill as many fleeing people as possible.  Once we have control do the systematic torture thing and burn the town to the ground.

Use the evil to strengthen ourselves and raise undead.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 19, 2017, 04:05:53 pm »

Eat all three, muster all of our resources for a clean sweep of the North.
Remember the rules of the evil overlords.  We shall immediately annihilate the present threat, not make traps which could be avoided.

Bad idea.

We're dealing with an enemy that :

a) We don't know the location off
b) We can't follow
c) We can't respond too fast enough.

Any such sweep will only result in their suddenly being an Angel shaped hole in our defenses.

Save the Klrntvs, tell the Duke that Oegorda is behind the attacks. 

Have him reinforce Oegorda's militia guards with our battle trained cultists.  Go into the city personally and supervise the efficient killing of every guard, raise them as zombies under the control of a few wordbearers and then begin wiping out the town.  Use the Klrntvs on any major opposition and to tear down the temple and have any cultists help with the confusion, murdering as many as they can.  Have our daughter and brute wolves kill as many fleeing people as possible.  Once we have control do the systematic torture thing and burn the town to the ground.

Use the evil to strengthen ourselves and raise undead.

Oegorda is a city with 8000 Inhabitants. You want to fight all those people + the guards + the local priests + the local witches + angel's forces?

That is just Hubris to the extreme, and see what happened in our Eastern campaign.

Devour, devour devour. Ramp up physical might as high as possible, gonna need it for the inevitable confrontation. Make it as painful and torturous as possible, to allow for mental strengthening as well.

For whoever makes a more concrete plan, just tack this onto the end of it. We need to be stronger when the showdown actually happens.

This assumes that we can actually force the confrontation, or that it is inevitable.

The Angel is perfectly happy with slowly destroying our forces, nibbling at our evil here and there. Consuming the Krvlnt's will just cause the Angel to hide untill it all wastes away.

My plan :

Save the Krlvnt's, but not in their current form. Raise them as spirits of smoke and shadow, retaining their impressive mind control powers.

Magic leaves traces. Trace the blizzard back to the person who created it, and attack with full force.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:48:18 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: February 19, 2017, 09:30:57 pm »

-snip-

10ebbor10's plan :

Save the Krlvnt's, but not in their current form. Raise them as spirits of smoke and shadow, retaining their impressive mind control powers.

Magic leaves traces. Trace the blizzard back to the person who created it, and attack with full force.
Ooh, I like this plan, it won't take much resources to bring them back, plus they'll not be so bulky anymore.
I like the tracking the magic too, so +1 to 10ebbor10's plan

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: February 20, 2017, 12:07:20 am »

-snip-

10ebbor10's plan :

Ooh, I like this plan, it won't take much resources to bring them back, plus they'll not be so bulky anymore.
Nice +1
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: February 20, 2017, 09:22:35 am »

-snip-

10ebbor10's plan :

Nice +1

+1
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: February 21, 2017, 09:29:11 am »

-snip-

10ebbor10's plan :

Nice +1

+1

+1, excellent plan.

wilsonns

• Bay Watcher
  • Golden hair?Green eyes?Spiky beard?Super Dorf Jin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: February 21, 2017, 12:43:39 pm »

-snip-

10ebbor10's plan :

Nice +1

+1

+1, excellent plan.

I would suggest merging them into a huge flesh monstrosity with a few extra appendages , but... forget it. +1 to above!

wilsonns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: February 24, 2017, 05:24:37 am »

Come on is it dead already?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: February 24, 2017, 05:37:05 am »

Nope. Just... taking a while to get the update written. Sorry for the delay.
Long Live United Forenia!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: February 24, 2017, 10:03:35 am »

Ah c'mon now, it's only been four or five days, that's not long at all. No need to badger the GM.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wilsonns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: February 24, 2017, 03:03:47 pm »

It was not meant to hurry you up nuke, I'm sorry if it sounded like that. I was talking about the suggesters that suddenly stopped voting and talking nonsense.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: February 24, 2017, 03:54:21 pm »

It was not meant to hurry you up nuke, I'm sorry if it sounded like that. I was talking about the suggesters that suddenly stopped voting and talking nonsense.
The hive mind had spoken.  Side note, I wonder if all of us debating this stuff gets manifested in the demons mind
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: February 25, 2017, 10:42:59 am »

The hive mind had spoken.  Side note, I wonder if all of us debating this stuff gets manifested in the demons mind

Paranoid and schizophrenic demon? Why not? :v
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: February 25, 2017, 02:54:07 pm »

Perhaps we should take this time to hash out a long term plan.  Overarching goals and the like.  Where do we want to go with our evil, how do we want to rule, should we try to become an evil God through some means?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: February 26, 2017, 07:48:53 pm »

Perhaps we should take this time to hash out a long term plan.  Overarching goals and the like.  Where do we want to go with our evil, how do we want to rule, should we try to become an evil God through some means?

Godhood, or at least pseudo-Godhood seems like a fitting goal.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 88