Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 216

Author Topic: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure (Ended)  (Read 184962 times)

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
Re: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2016, 03:40:19 pm »

Mercy through threats

What'd she steal? Vvulf turns around at your words. You see a flash of his anger, before he relaxes by seeing you.
Some trinkets. I do this out of principle, not because she stole anything important.
Let me have her.
He squints at you. The silence is longer than you'd like, but you know how to deal with that type of awkwardness. You reply with a dispassionate stare. Eventually, Vvulf relents and speaks first: Why should I spare her for the whim of a girl I've known for about a day?
I can experiment with my poison. Far more pain than what you're about to do to her. She is going to burn, all on the inside. And she will be MINE. You attempt to imitate a sadistic smile you saw on some of the freaks here to watch the "show". After all, when in Rome....
Vvulf looks at you. An eyebrow raised, and his lips are up in small show of disgust.
You're a vicious little shit, aren't you? Fine. Take her. But I want screams as you drag her off. People need to know what this is about.

You can tell he isn't too happy about this. Why, exactly, isn't clear for now, but you'll take what you can get. Still, you need to put on a show, so you put your game-face on. Skittering over the dinner table, you walk up to her and begin by stabbing her in the thigh with your stinger. She screams in pain as the poison does its work. You made sure to refrain from using a full dose, so she'll be fine. Hopefully. You then cut her loose, and forcefully grab her. She attempts to struggle, but Vvulf must have done some work on her earlier. She barely puts up a fight as you carry her away. You crawl away, and see that the female twin looks downright queasy. Your look makes her turn pale as the snow, until her brother hits her shoulder. She shakes her head and begins to eat. Your "victim" screams for quite a while longer, although by now the pain must have begun to subside. With the smaller dose, it couldn't have spread much further than her lower leg. You eventually find a secluded spot, and lay her down on the ground.
She instantly begins to crawl away, but she doesn't get far. You attempt to calm her down

Hey, look, it's okay now. Alright? The poison won't kill you. It's the only way i could get you off that pyre. I couldn't let you just burn to death...
Don't lie to me! You just want to eat me! I-I won't die like this! Please just...
You slap her. She just stops entirely and stares.
Alright now. Listen. You belong to me now. You will follow me, and do as I say, and maybe we'll BOTH get out of here alive. I want to be here as much as you do, but right now, I have to do the same as you: shut up and and follow. You get that?
She nods.Still a little fearful, but she seems to understand.
Now stay here and pretend you're in agony when someone looks.
Pretending isn't exactly hard...

You wander back to the bonfire, which has been lit even without the victim. You place your abdomen on the ground next to Vvulf, which seems to be the closest things to a spot you'll get. Your dinner consists of a raw potato, a collection of boiled, sliced carrots and some bread. Calling it a sober meal would be an insult to sober meals everywhere. You could do SO much better than this. The carrots are overcooked, making them closer to mush than proper sliced carrots, and there is NO sauce of any kind. The raw potato is insulting, and the bread is just kind of... there. It's tough to chew, as well.
You are going to cook your own meals if you can. There is no living like this. Despite your misgivings, however, you finish your meal. You can't deny it was still food, and decent stuff at that, but the lack of meat is a real downer for your. You're a bit more of a meat-eater than most sentient races (a Mesocarnivore, according to Mr. Ambrosius). This means you're going to have to catch some food, too. Of course, you're an innkeeper's daughter. You can catch and cook damn near every beast in the land. From mimics to even dragons, you can figure it out. You wish you still had your favored cookbook, but you know darn near everything inside it, anyway.

After eating dinner, Vvulf grabs you again. He means to show you where you will be resting your head for the remainder of this camp. He snaps his fingers, and a child comes closer. He doesn't look to be older than ten, but he has the typical attire of the rest of the bandits. He gestures to you that you should follow, which you do. A very short walk later, you see that you have a tent as well. Not nearly as big as Vvulf's, but it has a square shape. It's essentially the size of an average room. This is a luxury, compared to the other, simpler tents. Looking inside, you see that there is a pile of furs, and nothing else. The boy that brought you here runs off, back in the direction of Vvulf. Taking a last look around the room, you decide that you are going to do a little bit of renovating when you return with your new prize. You return to where you left the woman, where she is accurately looking like someone in pain. You pick her up again, and carry her to your tent. She seems a bit out of it, now. She must be exhausted... You lay her down on the furs so she can sleep, and then you get to work on redecorating with your webbing. You find some decent lumber after a quick search around the camp. You take two long, sturdy logs with you, using your lower half to carry it. Your front legs tend to hit it a bit, and you're starting to feel some pain by the time you get back. Still, it'll be worth it. You dig a hole for the two logs, one on each side of the tent, and place them in there. When they seem sturdy enough, you test the weight by climbing on and seeing if it doesn't wiggle too much. Despite one small accident, you manage to get them properly set.  Then comes the fun part.

You make a line of webbing, and when it's long enough, you grab it with your hand and begin making a hanging mat. The tough, sticky rope is easy to work with after years of practice, and you have a decent hangmat in about a few hours. You hang it up inside the tent, using the poles as support. Now you feel right at home! You add a few remaining streams to the roof, just for decorative purposes. Your "victim"  just watches you with fascination after a while. You take a little lie-down on your new bed when it's finished, and it takes some willpower to not just fall asleep right then and there!
Still, you manage, and begin your search for the one idiot that kept hitting you after you admitted defeat. He wasn't far from where he was earlier, boasting about being picked to spar with a drider. You tap him on the shoulder, and punch him in the face. He falls on the ground, instantly unconscious. You are slightly disappointed, though it is hilarious. You tell the guy he was boasting to that, when this idiot wakes up, said idiot should report to your tent in the morning. The guy gives a mock military salute, with a cocky smile on his face, and agrees to do that for you.

The sun is setting by the time you are finished with all your little "chores". The woman you saved has introduced herself as Karlia, and you tell her your name as well. You could just have a little talk for a while, but the evening meal will happen soon. If you want to make your own meal, now would be the time to do so. Of course, you can't really tell if anything of note is in these woods, so it could be a massive waste of time and energy.
Of course, there's plenty of other things to do before the day really ends.

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:02:10 pm by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2016, 03:42:52 pm »

When did we become level 3? Did I miss something?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2016, 03:58:18 pm »

Thanks guys <3

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2016, 04:00:20 pm »

Run away from the camp with Karlia has fast as possible.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2016, 04:07:45 pm »

When did we become level 3? Did I miss something?

You leveled up during the time-skip, so I could properly reflect that you are more capable than the last time you got stabbed.
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2016, 06:35:49 pm »

Run away from the camp with Karlia has fast as possible.

If we run away, the bandits likely just take it out on our village. -1.

Once you are pretty sure the poison is completely out of Karlia's system, ask her to give you an acting demonstration. If she isn't good at faking it, we are going to have to sting her every so often. Also whip up some silk restraints for her so it looks more like she is our prisoner.

Ask Vvulf when the next major raid is, so we know how long we have to prepare.

See if we can track down a leather cover for our stinger, so we can pratice sparring with it without risking our partners.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2016, 04:28:13 am »

This is good enough I guess
+1

(This is all your faults, but I guess being stuck here means we can at least try to save his chick.)
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2016, 04:18:02 pm »

Girl Talk

Tell me, how's your acting?
...What.
I need to know if you can pretend to be in pain when anybody checks.
What, exactly, will you do if it isn't... up to snuff. Her face pales a little.
Then I will actually sting you. It's that or death, Karliah, There aren't a whole lot of options.
She doesn't look like she agrees, exactly. To be entirely accurate, it looks like she might just vomit at any moment now. She then takes a deep breath, and says:
I've never acted a day in my life. I don't think I can-Scream for me.
You walk right up to her face and stare her down with all eight of your eyes. She falls silent and you whisper in her ear.
Just. Scream.

She complies. loudly. It's not exactly screams of pain, but you figure horrified terror is close enough to your needs. After a while, you manage to silence her again,  and all you hear is her panting for a while. she actually screamed to the point of being winded. You smile smugly as she gets her bearings again. You decide to check outside your tent, and you see a whole horde of bandits pretending to be busy. One of them is sweeping the dirt while around four of them are whistling inconspicuous tunes. A withering stare seems to convince most to just leave. You head back inside with your "victim".
That was perfect! And you told me you never did this before!
Karliah looks at you with the most tired look you've ever seen. You're just fucking scary, boss. I thought you were going to start chewing on me...
You actually feel a little embarrassed.You know I don't actually eat people, right? Not usually, anyways...
Not what the camp thinks, Sid. I figured you were just giving me false hope so you could laugh at me... Still kinda do.
I'm really not.
Oh just quit it. Nobody does anything for free. Why would you risk your standing with Vvulf unless you wanted a plaything? I know driders. Power over others is addicting to your kind, it's why you're so solitary.
...how do you know that?
I was a researcher before times got tough... Have you ever felt hunger, Sydney? Not like skipping a meal, but a gnawing hunger that just eats at your body as well as your mind? THAT'S how people end up bandits. Eventually you just get attached to people, or you figure that nobody will ever want you to return now, so you stay. Eventually you start doing stupid shit so it would end, but you can't quite do it yourself. A quick dagger to the throat's a lot harder than stealing a trinket.
Were you trying to...
Yea! I was trying to off myself, you dumb freak! But once you're up there, with the people staring at your naked body and they're ready to set you on fire, then your brain kicks in high gear! Then you suddenly wanna live! I'm fucking sick of it! I just want it to end!

You look at her with pity as she lies down on her furs. You're holding back some tears as you crouch down to speak to her level. Softly, you tell her that you really want to get her out of here. But until you can find a way to do so, you're going to look the part of prisoner and monster. You've already made a quick loop out of silk earlier, to hang around her wrists. The link between them should be large enough to allow her a decent range of movement, so she won't actually be that stuck.
Karliah says she doesn't care. She's not crying, but you sort of feel like she just... can't. Not anymore. You put on the restraints, and decide to leave her to herself for a while. You've seen this kind of problems before, during the travel seasons when you got all sorts of customers in the inn. After an outburst, it's best to just leave them for a bit, you found. You wander over to the Vvulf's camp, where you see him overlooking what appears to be a large-scale fight. Around twenty bandits are fighting in front of Vvulf, who just stares stoically, almost bored. His facial expression doesn't change when he turns to look at you. He does begin to speak though:
A motley crew, aren't they? I had them fight for some food, and they just tore into each-other like rats. I am a wolf leading rodents, drider...
You look at the carnage. The fight looks quite brutal, but unskilled. A lot of grabbing and biting, but nothing that really looks organised.
Untrained. That's what they are. Just a bunch of... people, I guess. No warriors.
There's the truth of it. Why do you think I chose you over a village of plunder? I needed a warrior. Especially for the promised day... But that's not for you to wonder. What do you need?
When is the next raid?
Hah! Already rearing to go? I suppose it's true what they say about you driders... In a few days, we'll try to hit the last town in the region, then we're packing up and moving north. We'll go raid the orcs.
I'll... start preparing.
If you're going to beat the shit out of some idiots for days on end, don't. I need you ready to go, not dealing with broken bones... Find a decent cook, instead. I'm tired of raw potatoes.
...I'll keep that in mind.

You stick around, watching the carnage for a while longer. When you see someone crawl away, you walk over to him and take a piece of leather off him. He hardly even notices, and nobody seems inclined to stop you. You gather enough leather to make a proper cover for your stinger, which isn't that much. You have to prevent it from digging deep, so it needn't be complicated. The hard part is getting it on your butt, though. You'll have to ask Karliah.
When you enter you tent, Karliah doesn't seem to have moved much. She has some spider-silk in her hair though, so she must have paced around a bit. She looks composed enough, however.

Stats
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:03:06 pm by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2016, 05:30:32 pm »

Alright. The plan until raid time:

Have brutal idiot who kept beating us find us a few more brutal idiots to serve as our personal battle entourage. Spend as much time as we can with our new group, drilling them in discipline and ranged weapon use. Provide them Bolas, and perhaps weighted throwing nets if we can use the same principle to make them. This way we can prepare without breaking alot of bones. Perhaps experiment with using our venom to coat their melee weapons.

Approach Vvulf in private. Tell him that although we don't think it would be a good idea for the whole camp to know we possess such an 'unwarrior-like' skill, we are actually a skilled cook, trained at the inn where we grew up, and are willing to train a few chefs for him if he can provide us a private spot with supplies and ingredients.

If Vvulf agrees to provide for us, seek out the amicable fast learning guy, and start giving him cooking lessons. Threaten to kill him if he tells anybody about said lessons. He seems lazy, so I'm sure he'd love a job that keeps him away from the front lines.

---

Also, if this girl is suicidal, and knows we don't want to be here, I think we have to at least consider killing her before she tries to drag us down with her. I'm not opposed to trying a few things to calm her down first, and I think we should be able to go into damage control if she tries to rat us out, so this isn't a decision we have to make right now. Just make sure we have her scream a few times a day, one way or another.

---

Edit: We should have actual cooking skill, right? I don't see it on our sheet.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:34:07 pm by Weirdsound »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2016, 05:42:26 pm »

Alright. The plan until raid time:

Have brutal idiot who kept beating us find us a few more brutal idiots to serve as our personal battle entourage. Spend as much time as we can with our new group, drilling them in discipline and ranged weapon use. Provide them Bolas, and perhaps weighted throwing nets if we can use the same principle to make them. This way we can prepare without breaking alot of bones. Perhaps experiment with using our venom to coat their melee weapons.

Approach Vvulf in private. Tell him that although we don't think it would be a good idea for the whole camp to know we possess such an 'unwarrior-like' skill, we are actually a skilled cook, trained at the inn where we grew up, and are willing to train a few chefs for him if he can provide us a private spot with supplies and ingredients.

If Vvulf agrees to provide for us, seek out the amicable fast learning guy, and start giving him cooking lessons. Threaten to kill him if he tells anybody about said lessons. He seems lazy, so I'm sure he'd love a job that keeps him away from the front lines.

---

Also, if this girl is suicidal, and knows we don't want to be here, I think we have to at least consider killing her before she tries to drag us down with her. I'm not opposed to trying a few things to calm her down first, and I think we should be able to go into damage control if she tries to rat us out, so this isn't a decision we have to make right now. Just make sure we have her scream a few times a day, one way or another.

---

Edit: We should have actual cooking skill, right? I don't see it on our sheet.

+1 to this. Make sure Vvulf and other bandits see her body if we do kill her.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2016, 06:07:19 pm »

WE ARE NOT KILLING HER
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2016, 06:10:24 pm »

I dont want to kill her if she is not a problem, but if she does try rat us out, it would be the best option. That is a big if though.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2016, 04:21:55 pm »

Kitchen Nightmares

As the sun begins to set, you finally made up your mind to tell Vvulf about your cooking. While he may see it as "unworthy", you find that a proper meal is more than worth it. You wander over to his tent, where you find him sleeping on the same chair you last saw him. Walking right up to him, you decide to get a good look at the man now that he isn't in motion. He has a massive physique, the arm not covered by the wolf pelt is more than twice your arms. And it's not like you've got noodle arms, you got some muscle going on from your years of training! He may work with bombs, but you've got no doubt that he could crush an ogre's skull just with one hand. It's scary, but something about that power excites you. Still, there's two things about old warriors.One, they're more dangerous than anybody else, because they survived. Two, they are very light sleepers...
You notice a glint in his only half-closed eye, and realize that he's been looking at you intensely for a couple seconds now. You jump back in surprise, after which he opens his eyes completely. A hint of a smile is on his face, and he speaks:
What were you planning, girl? Trying to find some old wound? The gap in a dragon's scales? Better than you have tried.
He rises up to his full height, his hands balled into fists. you try to remain calm in the face of this awakening storm
I was hoping to tell you something.
He cocks his head to the side. He stops his walk towards you as you explain further.
I... am a cook. A very good cook, in fact. You wanted better food? Well, I can help you. I can cook everything from A to Z, even monsters!

His demeanor quickly slackens. He smiles, and sits own again. The chair creaks under his weight, but holds. He takes a deep, seemingly satisfied, breath before saying:
The kitchens are slightly to the east of my bonfire. You get some proper meals in my boys and me, and then we'll talk again.
I... don't want the camp to know me as just some cooking girl.
Hardly my problem. Climb one of the poles and do your business there, if you need to. Trust me, people don't care that someone cooks, if anything, they like them all the more for it. At the end of the day, food counts for far more than how you swing a sharp stick. Now get out of here... I must to speak to the shaman.
He retreats back inside his tent. You manage to catch a glimpse of this shaman, a man dressed in all white... stuff. You didn't get more than a flash, but you'll discover more later. Right now, you're just happy you get to cook again! No matter how much you liked the idea of a badass warrior, cooking remains one of your absolute favorite things to do, especially with dangerous beasts. The day somebody solved the giant spider cave problem for your village was amazing! That was the day everybody learned the healing, succulent wonders of bug-in-the-shell (or arachnid, in this case). You had to cut it up to avoid making it look like a boiled spider, but people were actually coming over from the city to taste that bit of cooking! That was one of the proudest days of your whole life.
You're pretty passionate about cooking, in short.

The sun is just about gone when you return to your tent. Karliah is already asleep when you enter. She looks a lot more peaceful like this. You follow her example, and climb in your new hammock. You undress yourself, and steal one of the furs that Karliah sleeps upon to cover yourself up. She doesn't wake up, and you can go to sleep. It doesn't come too easy, but eventually, you manage.
You awake earlier than most, and quickly get to work putting on your leather "armor". The harness at least makes you look like a warrior instead of a novelty prostitute. Wandering outside, you see most of the camp still waking up. You are about to begin the search for the fun guy from yesterday, but you notice him walking nearby with a spring in his step, whistling a tune, and carrying a hefty bag of gold. You skitter closer to him and tap him on the shoulder. He doesn't even flinch and turns around, looking quite smug.
Oh hey, what's up, Sid?
Sid?
Your name's Sydney, right? I figure Sid isn't that far off.
...Right. Ok, how do you feel about cooking?
The people that do it around here should get shanked, but on the act itself i'm kinda neutral.
You're gonna learn today. And you can't tell anybody about these lessons or I'll kill you.
Kinda par for the course, I'm in.
It's a little strange that he just keeps on smiling, looking a little lazy and smug. You get the idea that there's more to him than meets the eye. You then notice some blood on the bag of money he has.
I suppose silence speaks more than words.

You wait around for a while, but the guy you asked for never seemed to show up. You look around for a while, but as it turns out, he got killed shortly after you knocked him unconscious. Some sort of grudge after he beat up some other folks. You'll have to find another man to gather up some retards. Still, you prepare for later training by making some bolas. You briefly entertain the idea of a net, but it would take a very long time to make. A hammock was a couple hours of work, a weighted net will take far more. You don't have any enchanting skill to apply, so it won't automatically close like your father's old net. Some bolas are easy enough, but you've got too much on your plate (pun intended) to waste hours of time for one shoddy net.

The cooking lessons themselves are... private enough. Most of them seem to be utter idiots too small to convince someone else to do it for them. It takes quite some doing to teach them how to properly boil a potato, though they seem to have the peeling down pat. The guy you brought along, however, is a very fast learner. He seems to enjoy making the meal, as well, and you quickly put him in charge of the complete idiots as you teach the ones that show improvement the importance of spices and how everything with meat is probably edible. Apparently, they could have been catching fish from a nearby lakes for a while now, but didn't out of fear of it being poisonous. As there is almost no poisonous lake fish in this part of the country, this is infuriating to you. You tell the more useless ones to go catch some fish before the meal, while adding a flowery way of telling them that you'll use THEM as meat if they don't hurry.
With the raided vegetables and fruit, you figure you can make a fish soup. A thick type, with big chunks. That'll serve as a fine meal. There are far too many people in this camp for you to cook for, but you can cook for Vvulf and the lieutenants. Also the ones that get to the pot before it's empty, after that. You won't be serving, however. After about two hours, the idiots you sent to fish return, quite a few of them soaking wet, but they have fish. Salmon, in large amounts. It's perfect.
You show them how to make a proper soup, and finish up a large pot soon enough. It smells heavenly.

As the smells finally seem decent in the kitchen, luring all kinds of attention that isn't usually there, you skulk away. The clever guy can finish up on the cooking lesson. He seems more than happy to do so, keeping his eternal smug face.  You move over to the massive fire in front of Vvulf's tent. You are starting to wonder how he keeps such a steady supply of wood, but you don't care that much. You notice that there is no free spot of chairs this time, meaning you need to make room for yourself. You eventually manage to wrestle up a spot next to one of the twins. The female one. 
She does her best not to look at your spider body, and just focuses on the cooking pot brought before everyone. Bowls are filled, and the lieutenants are served. There are a total of 9, you included. Everyone has different markings, and oftentimes different colours. The soup is a resounding succes, and for what might be the first time, people actually got seconds. Even Vvulf seemed pleased, showing a smile in your direction. It's still kind of scary when he does it. Still, food proves to be an excellent motivator, and the hustle and bustle of the camp seems more lively than ever.

You have the rest of the day to keep yourself busy now, you probably need to find another schmuck to gather up a party of bandits. You've got the bolas ready to go back at your tent, however.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:03:31 pm by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2016, 04:41:06 pm »

something about that power excites you.
...That better not mean what i think it means... Anyway, Train!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2016, 05:12:22 pm »

Find the moron who killed our moron. Jump him. Give him a nice non-lethal sting, slap the heaviest helm and armor you can find on him, and string him up to a post in the middle of camp with webbing. Then make the following announcement:

"This fine gentleman killed the man I was going to have help organize my battle entourage, as such he will now be helping me run tryouts. For the rest of the day, he will be hanging here, and anybody interested in fighting at my side may express their interest by using him as a target to prove his or her skill a single strike from a ranged weapon. If you own no ranged weapon, I will provide you with a Handcrafted silken Bola to use for this trial."

Run 'Tryouts' until it is time to help prepare dinner. Take the six best ranged users to demonstrate for you, and make note of other interesting applicants; We might take one or two on merits other than ranged skill. After dinner, drill with our new squad until bedtime.

Don't forget to make our prisoner scream at least once today.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 05:14:06 pm by Weirdsound »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 216