Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: ZL (2016)  (Read 38201 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: ZL
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2017, 10:03:04 pm »

This is my little part of the world. Haven't even given it a name yet. My Sink spell got a little too powerful, and created this water vortex right here...well, it WAS here.

Note to self- When the hole "Fauxhat" thing is done with, use Reveal to make my robes half-Hoodie. Pockets and zipper included.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:10:22 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2017, 10:17:29 pm »

Note to self- When the hole "Fauxhat" thing is done with, use Reveal to make my robes half-Hoodie. Pockets and zipper included.

In case you class shift, you can do it then. Otherwise you will probably need to stop the rains. (still body of water requirement)

I think I said you(players)'d be able to do it IN the rain but I changed my mind.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:19:45 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2017, 10:21:44 pm »

In case you class shift, you can do it then. Otherwise you will probably need to stop the rains. (still body of water requirement)

I think I said you'd be able to do it IN the rain but I changed my mind.
The spell book says that Reveal can be used while it's raining. On the topic, Reveal is entirely aesthetic, right? Or could it provide minor utility based on class- for example, would a Blue mage revealing themselves as a merman gain movement through bodies of water?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2017, 10:53:28 pm »

I am slowly testing the waters of how much I want that to influence the game.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2017, 11:07:23 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 12:36:28 am by roseheart »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2017, 11:22:43 pm »

deleted.

I'm still thinking about it but I am considering letting you do stuff similar to what you can do with a clay golem.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 12:37:02 am by roseheart »

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 15, 2017, 01:47:18 am »

Wait.. when did preparing spells become a thing?
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2017, 02:39:27 am »

Update before this.

Spiritual successor to ”initiative" which was dropped.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2017, 12:16:32 pm »

Petrified Mages
Marble statues of mages that have been inactive for a time until the time comes they may choose to break out from their shell. Their nearby units were also statuefied.

Last post/update

[|05•064 | 069•05|] Eritzap

[|13•181 | 203•14|] Gwolfski

[|12•165 | 179•12|] Unraveller

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2017, 01:52:10 pm »

Um... complete my spell?

Red=60 Green=0 Blue=60

Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2017, 02:59:46 pm »

Um... complete my spell?

Red=60 Green=0 Blue=60

Why would you assume I'd assume that? Isn't it possible someone would fail a spell, then in response to what is happening around them do something different on their next turn?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2017, 03:12:15 pm »

I suppose I will that actually it seems fine.

If someone doesn't post a turn after trying to do a spell that was a dud(but not an eventful failure of somekind),
I will have them try again.

At some point if this game last long enough, someone will cast a spell when it would not be a good idea. But 99% of the time it'll work out, and the other 1% it will simply be a distracted mage.

So I will do this if I don't get a new turn from someone that tried to cast a spell that was a dud.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2017, 03:24:04 pm »

(Hey, can I join in ? If so : )

Cast lift on the bottom left corner of the map to create a small hill.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #283 on: January 15, 2017, 03:57:50 pm »

I assume you mean a regular size hill. Or do you mean intentionally smaller than normal? (Of course!)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2017, 05:01:08 pm »

Break out of my shell.

<red:45><green:60><blue:60>

Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23