Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 7: Weird World Shapes  (Read 16364 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tell the Council to conquer the rest of Anvilania and plunder it to the ground.

Create the large port city of Crayre on the shores of the beaches.(+1)

Create a variety of flowers with many different colors, shapes, and sizes in the plains and forests.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Encase the ball of light in a thick layer of ice.

Launch said ball of ice into space.

Create more Aquatic Galags

Send Galags to the Dragon Riders to make sure proper slaving regulations are upheld.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

Help jygglag out by punting the ball into space. Accelerate it's departure via a legendary gale. Also command my giants to make war upon the mermaids and turn their general/warmaster into an Avatar of Garnik, a being that possesses immense tactical knowledge and is nigh unstoppable in combat.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile

((Welp, whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger))
((May I ask what actions I currently have available to myself. Aka can I cast spells and stiff?))
Eh, you can pretty much do nothing until either someone get's you out, or you figure out how much power you actually have in sword form.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Use the chains of Xerln and shadowalk to catch Skeliborn/vortex bane

Create a new spell hungryshadows it consumes foreign magic.

Enchant Skeliborn/Vortex Bane with Hungryshadows.

If failed repeat above action.

Stab the light. If the light was already destroyed only do the first three actions
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 03:25:33 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Attract the rest of the gods towards me. (If I can concentrate magic and aim it at myself...)

Absorb the magic event.

More absorption.

Close all portals that any tries to open using myself. Gods may be all-powerful but swords are downright stubborn. I refuse to be drawn by anyone I deem to be unworthy so if you aren't the chosen one, beat it.

Allow Xerln to enchant me.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Torphus uses his Hammer to grand slam the ball of magical energy out of the world, into outer space. He uses a mighty gale of wind to amplify the force of his swing. +2, due to Storms.

"Leave this place! We've got better things to be doing and no time to waste!"

Torpus then commands the Sky Foundry to forge many enormous, nigh indestructable diamonds. These diamonds are enchanted with an immunity to electricity, immense durability, and a passive magical aura. These diamonds are then placed in the Arch Of Storms, where they will increase the Arch's power, and passively maintain its enchantment.

Torphus then attempts to give all Automatons telepathy. +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus commands the telepathic Automatons to increase their trade network to encompass more Races. They attempt to sell equipment to both sides of any conflicts that arise.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I would liek to withdraw from this game. GMing Kindred is taking up enough of my time I can't keep track of this game too in my limited time. My appologies.))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I would liek to withdraw from this game. GMing Kindred is taking up enough of my time I can't keep track of this game too in my limited time. My appologies.))
Ok, I understand, how would you like to die?

Edit: I only just realised how creepy that sounds... I mean your character obviously
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Surprise me.:) ))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8:
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2016, 04:08:29 pm »

TURN 6

S34N1C/Jyygylag:
Encase the ball of light in a thick layer of ice.

Launch said ball of ice into space.

Create more Aquatic Galags

Send Galags to the Dragon Riders to make sure proper slaving regulations are upheld.
(3) You encase it in a thin ball of ice.

(2)(Invalid because of Skeli-Sword being a dick.)

(3) You create a few Aquatic Galags.

(2+2=4) They enslave the useless runt galags you sent over, so you take it as a yes.

ziizo/Xerl:
Use the chains of Xerln and shadowalk to catch Skeliborn/vortex bane

Create a new spell hungryshadows it consumes foreign magic.

Enchant Skeliborn/Vortex Bane with Hungryshadows.

If failed repeat above action.

Stab the light. If the light was already destroyed only do the first three actions

(2) You accidentally shackle a galag with a ball on a chain keeping it on to the ground.

(5) Created Perfectly.

You easily put it on him with the perfect spell.

You look around for something to hit the light with, so you grab the nearbye galag and start smashing the ball of metal into the ball of light. The poor Galag is injured, but nothing else really happens. You quickly toss him away.

kingboxz/Garnik:
Help jygglag out by punting the ball into space. Accelerate it's departure via a legendary gale. Also command my giants to make war upon the mermaids and turn their general/warmaster into an Avatar of Garnik, a being that possesses immense tactical knowledge and is nigh unstoppable in combat.
Once again, invalid because of Skeli-Sword being a dick.

(2+1+1+2=6) VS (5) The Mermaids put up a tough resistance, but you fight very hard.

(1) You turn their warmaster into a god...Fuck now he wants to kill you. (2+1=3) VS (1+2=3) You are both very evenly matched, although this fighting distracts you from doing anything else.

Ardent Debater/Torphus:
Torphus uses his Hammer to grand slam the ball of magical energy out of the world, into outer space. He uses a mighty gale of wind to amplify the force of his swing. +2, due to Storms.

"Leave this place! We've got better things to be doing and no time to waste!"

Torpus then commands the Sky Foundry to forge many enormous, nigh indestructable diamonds. These diamonds are enchanted with an immunity to electricity, immense durability, and a passive magical aura. These diamonds are then placed in the Arch Of Storms, where they will increase the Arch's power, and passively maintain its enchantment.

Torphus then attempts to give all Automatons telepathy. +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus commands the telepathic Automatons to increase their trade network to encompass more Races. They attempt to sell equipment to both sides of any conflicts that arise.

Once again, Invalid due to Skeli-Sword being a dick, and attracting the energy to himself.

The Sky Foundry makes them perfectly, and you feel like now the Arch Of Storms has enough power to contain a massive amount of power within itself! Wait a minute... AH HA! (6) The Arch Of Storms lifts the ball away from Skeli-Sword, and condenses it into a tiny ball, small enough to fit into it's core, and then puts it into itself.

(1+1=2) You accidentally kill one of them trying to give them telepathy.

(3) Eh, you decide not to do it, they'll probabaly do it on their own anyway, right?

Atian The Elephantman God/Krayon:
Tell the Council to conquer the rest of Anvilania and plunder it to the ground.

Create the large port city of Crayre on the shores of the beaches.(+1)

Create a variety of flowers with many different colors, shapes, and sizes in the plains and forests.

(6) They do exactly that, creating the first ruins.

(3) Some work also starts on the new port city of Crayre

(6) Yay flowers!

Sialia/Floralla:
Floralla...Floralla, uh guys, do you remember what Floralla did next? Hmm? Floralla? Oh yeah, she...she... I've completely forgotten what she did. You guys got anything? No. ((Nope.)) Maybe...No. I don't think I remember, do you? (Hmm, oh I don't think so, I mostly just sit here depressed at my lack of us-) SHUT UP RIGHT NOW YOU PIECE OF SHITE!! (Oka-) I SAID SHUT UP!! Guys, we need to uphold our reputation as storytellers, let's just say she... left.

star2wars3/Skeliborn:
Attract the rest of the gods towards me. (If I can concentrate magic and aim it at myself...)

Absorb the magic event.

More absorption.

Close all portals that any tries to open using myself. Gods may be all-powerful but swords are downright stubborn. I refuse to be drawn by anyone I deem to be unworthy so if you aren't the chosen one, beat it.

Allow Xerln to enchant me.

Yeah if you could do that you would be pretty damn OP, so no.

Impossible because of the big machine stealing it.

Still Impossible.

No portals were made.

You got enchanted.

FallacryofUrist:
"Tlfmjcpso. Ipx jt uibu tvqqptfe up ifmq vt tvswjwf? Cbi. Qfsibqt jg zpv ibe kvtu hjwfo vq boe mfu nf ljmm zpv xf xpvmeo'u cf jo tp nvdi ebohfs sjhiu opx."

The Unnamed One grabs the Skeli-sword and uses it to cut a hole into an eldritch dimension(+1 from Eldritch) by corrupting spacetime(+2 from Corruption).

Assuming that works, the Unnamed One then bats the mana bomb into the dimension using the Skeli-sword.

Assuming that works, the Unnamed One then tosses the Skeli-sword into the eldritch dimension.

Regardless of whether or not the sword tossing is successful, he then closes the eldritch dimension(+1 from Eldritch) by corrupting the openness of the hole into the dimension(+2 from Corruption).
Nope.

Nope Again.

Nope Nope Nopedy Nope.

Nopey, Nopey, Nopey, NOPE.

Everyone:
Suddenly, the entire planet starts to shake, as the big machine that absorbed the light orb starts to... expand? Soon all of the land is connected by an elegant mechanical network, creating the first ever Mech-Planet in known existance! Huzaaah! ((Pretty much this means-)) (Please can I-) ((SHUT UP! Now, as I was saying before I was so RUDLY INTERRUPTED, this means that random good events will happen every turn, unless a 1 happens, in which case it's a slightly bad event.))

Spoiler: Map of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Infomation of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 6: Mech-World!!
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2016, 04:17:52 pm »

Kindly inform the dragon riders that the Galags were there as peacekeepers, and request that they be released immediately

Create more Blacktails and have them patrol the new mechanical highway as peacekeepers. Also create some kind of vehicle for them

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2016, 04:22:08 pm »

((What on Earth is happening here. Apparently I'm too blame but since all of my actions failing by default, I have no idea what I'm doing))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2016, 04:24:25 pm »

((What on Earth is happening here. Apparently I'm too blame but since all of my actions failing by default, I have no idea what I'm doing))

Well you see, by trying to draw the orb of power into yourself, you kept the orb there, however when the AoS was upgraded, it had just enough power to lift the orb from you. All this stuff does happen in semi-chronilogical order by the way. For example S34N1C gets to do his stuff in turn first, and Fallacry get's to do his stuff last.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 04:47:34 pm by TankKit »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2016, 04:43:07 pm »

turn the star roof into the star shield a weapon for planet mech

Shadowalk to my undergroung cave.

Drag the galag I used as weapon to me using the chains and a shadowalk

From my cave make two shadowalk portals making a random god fall into another random god for shit and giggles.

Put some shinning crystals around the cavern without light there are darkness not shadows
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9