Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Underneath a peach Tree  (Read 800 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Underneath a peach Tree
« on: November 24, 2016, 08:45:47 pm »

Underneath a Peach Tree you sit waiting pleasantly for something to happen. You do not know that great things await you in a short time. You sit there reading a book, "insertnamehere". The wind is quite weak today and there is only few clouds so you can sit in the nice early autumn sun. A strain from your "insertcolor" hair falls onto your eye whilst reading. Swiftly you put it away, and continue to read. All of a sudden "insertgirlname" appears on your front yard and starts yelling at you. She is very "adjective" and "adjective2. ""insertyourname" get over here", she yells.
What will you do? Maybe if you entered the words all of this would make more sense.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: Underneath a peach Tree
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 05:33:52 pm »

This is not a suggestion. Downvoted.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Henry47

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 01:44:58 am »

Shouldn't this be in the general discussion or life advice section?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 05:27:15 am »

Underneath a Peach Tree you sit waiting pleasantly for something to happen. You do not know that great things await you in a short time. You sit there reading a book, Urist McBrewer. The wind is quite weak today and there is only few clouds so you can sit in the nice early autumn sun. A strain from your sandy taupe hair falls onto your eye whilst reading. Swiftly you put it away, and continue to read. All of a sudden Urist McTavernKeeper appears on your front yard and starts yelling at you. She is very drunk and bearded. Urist get over here", she yells.
What will you do? Maybe if you entered the words all of this would make more sense.
Make some lovely peach wine together. Those tavern-goers aren't going to poison themselves, you know.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 08:15:34 pm »

Ptw
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!