Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Ice and Decay  (Read 65067 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Hey, What Does This Do?
« Reply #495 on: January 29, 2017, 05:28:36 pm »

"Oh fuck, sorry, thought you were dead"
Give him back the amulet, if he makes any moves to attack me, dodge and try to get to safety before drawing my sword. If he does nto, move back over to Noir and try to help her.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 12:25:17 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 29, 2017, 05:31:27 pm »

Would Ebony's Bind Wounds spell would be able to help with this? And if so, is she in any condition to safely cast it?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 29, 2017, 05:32:05 pm »

return to normal form, then bird lever, then assuming it activates flight mode and no new controls show up, use the arrows to attempt to control flight direction. i am not attempting to land at this time, i'm going to end up waiting the full cycle for that, but i am going to familiarize myself with the controls and how sensitive they are and such. this means small changes in flight path, nothing big, and will avoid obstacles or landing at this time. also what are the buttons? and is the lever on the far right the brake? does it work in flight mode?

Edit: note that I've said Aylia checks the contents of the cart both in last turns action and in multiple planning steps, so since the contents are not mentioned, I'm going to assume they are all fine and what is expected to be there.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 03:29:14 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 29, 2017, 05:46:14 pm »

cho ja

Use sorcery to buff ebony's constitution and relocate her into the next room, other side of the doorway is fine.

Then drag the cart wreckage into one of the more stable corners of the current room and pile anything salvageable next to ebony.

once everything is salvaged, check on her condition again.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:47:59 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 29, 2017, 07:43:28 pm »

Eat and drink something probably don't have to eat very much noir probably dosent feel much of an apettite from what just happened and she will actually move from this unstable place to farther up ahead and more stable ground gesturing for ebony and any of the wounded to be put here.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 29, 2017, 08:30:20 pm »

Dar will sniff around the pile of wreckage, ignoring the perpetually living undead in favor of finding any hint of Aylia.  Then, he'll use his attunement to her because he is very unwilling to believe someone he cares about is dead.  If that fails to find her, for some reason, he'll blame Jack and then immediately try to kill the traitorous twoleg.  Obligatory reminder that Dar is still made of solid metal and larger than normal.

In the more likely situation that he learns where Aylia is, he'll mope around near Noir and ask her why she isn't trying to heal anyone.  I'd type out speech, but Dar's still in a quantum state of possibly murdering Jack, so...

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 29, 2017, 08:42:22 pm »

"....Dar..........I failed everyone..."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 29, 2017, 08:48:50 pm »

"Hey, anyone avvailable to help me incase this undead here grows violent?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 29, 2017, 11:50:36 pm »

Gods fucking damn it.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 30, 2017, 02:33:03 pm »

Wait, my character's back but it is permanent (I meant permantly dead)? Or is he now an NPC like Terrance?
If he is I will make a new character. If he's not, Samuel would go away from the unstable place.
(Shouldn't he blame Noir for crashing into him instead of Asiin?)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 30, 2017, 08:18:46 pm »

"Oh fuck, sorry, thought you were dead"
Give him back the amulet, if he makes any moves to attack me, dodge and try to get to safety before drawing my sword. If he does nto, move back over to Noir and try to help her.
"Here! You want the Amulet! You can have it!" You scream, balling it up in your fist. You swing hard, punching him in the face with the amulet. A light flashes in his eyes, and he grabs you with both arms, pulling you close. He bites you, hard. It burns. And then the whole room takes you into space.

Would Ebony's Bind Wounds spell would be able to help with this? And if so, is she in any condition to safely cast it?
It would. Ebony is in pain, so it will be a bit difficult to cast, but she is capable of doing so. If someone were to help her with the pain, and some energy, she could cast more easily. (looks like Cho is doing just that, so next round you feel you could cast fairly normally)

return to normal form, then bird lever, then assuming it activates flight mode and no new controls show up, use the arrows to attempt to control flight direction. i am not attempting to land at this time, i'm going to end up waiting the full cycle for that, but i am going to familiarize myself with the controls and how sensitive they are and such. this means small changes in flight path, nothing big, and will avoid obstacles or landing at this time. also what are the buttons? and is the lever on the far right the brake? does it work in flight mode?

Edit: note that I've said Aylia checks the contents of the cart both in last turns action and in multiple planning steps, so since the contents are not mentioned, I'm going to assume they are all fine and what is expected to be there.
You settle into the driver's seat and pull the bird lever. the wheel lever moves forward with a click, and the wings pop out. A light begins to glow amber next to a little sign with a rope tying a person to a chair. You give a cursory glance at the buttons, but they tell you nothing. You notice that you are getting rather cold. Oh, and forward tilts the nose down, back pulls it up, left rolls left, right rolls right. It all seems a little sensitive, sending you more quickly in the direction you move the lever than you intend. the lever on the far right is marked by a circle surrounding a rectangle. there are jagged lines radiating out from the circle, or radiating in toward it.

cho ja

Use sorcery to buff ebony's constitution and relocate her into the next room, other side of the doorway is fine.

Then drag the cart wreckage into one of the more stable corners of the current room and pile anything salvageable next to ebony.

once everything is salvaged, check on her condition again.

You pour energy into Ebony, and you feel her revive a bit under your claw. the ground shifts under you as you carry Ebony up out of the room, but you and she arrive safely.

Eat and drink something probably don't have to eat very much noir probably dosent feel much of an apettite from what just happened and she will actually move from this unstable place to farther up ahead and more stable ground gesturing for ebony and any of the wounded to be put here.

She may not have an appetite, but she is fainting with hunger. She spots a bag with a bread label on it and grabs that. Pulling it loose, she takes a bite out of a loaf of bread, and her hunger becomes apparent. But, her hunger is forgotten again quickly, as the ground gives way beneath her, sending her tumbling into space again.

Dar will sniff around the pile of wreckage, ignoring the perpetually living undead in favor of finding any hint of Aylia.  Then, he'll use his attunement to her because he is very unwilling to believe someone he cares about is dead.  If that fails to find her, for some reason, he'll blame Jack and then immediately try to kill the traitorous twoleg.  Obligatory reminder that Dar is still made of solid metal and larger than normal.

In the more likely situation that he learns where Aylia is, he'll mope around near Noir and ask her why she isn't trying to heal anyone.  I'd type out speech, but Dar's still in a quantum state of possibly murdering Jack, so...
(1)(2)Dar finds no sign of life for Aylia, and rage takes him. But, before he can attack Jack, the room sloughs off the building and Dar finds himself falling.

Gods fucking damn it.
(4) Asiin slides with the wreckage to the edge of the building. her unconscious body dangles halfway out over the void. (3) the revenant Terrance scuttles dow n to her and begins pushing.

Wait, my character's back but it is permanent (I meant permantly dead)? Or is he now an NPC like Terrance?
If he is I will make a new character. If he's not, Samuel would go away from the unstable place.
(Shouldn't he blame Noir for crashing into him instead of Asiin?)

Your character was revived by a cursed wish. he is an NPC like Terrance. And, remarkably, as the rubble begins to slide, it frees him from his entrapment, and he climbs up to the room where Cho and Ebony are. (make a new character. I've thoroughly enjoyed Samuel, and your presence in Omega.)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 30, 2017, 08:48:30 pm »

Cho ja

head back to the collapsing room and check for survivors.

if I can save anyone do so, if not... recover what I can from the cart and leave.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 30, 2017, 11:04:34 pm »

Estemated chance of survival: 5%. I am tempted to assume that Asiin is about to die and go faff about on base with a new character.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 30, 2017, 11:36:07 pm »

((This mission, man.  It's amazing how it continually gets worse.))

Welp, Dar will focus his magic into toughening himself for the inevitable collision with something hard, and try to hold on tight to whatever that object is.  There's not much else he can do.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 31, 2017, 12:34:01 am »

Try not to die and try to get the zombie off me and away from me. Send sprite to call for help. Other than that, presuming dead
((Must say, why would I punch the guy instead of just dropping the thing and letting him have it? Makes no sense to hit him when he is so much stronger))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:38:33 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49