Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 49

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Ice and Decay  (Read 64993 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Mechanical Despair: Complete Collapse
« Reply #375 on: January 12, 2017, 08:35:13 pm »

Erm, what? Oz, how did the wound get bigger when I shifted? If wounds having an absolute size instead of relative ones was a thing, then Aylia should have liquified when she shifted out of Superhuge Frost Cat form to normalsize frost cat form after the Surprise Hurricane incident. It also makes zero sense to me. Also, I made a point of waiting to shift until after the obstruction was gone, so it couldnt rip the wound during the shift, AND on top of ALL of that, the shifting was specifically to make healing via Ebony's spell EASIER. If itstarted to cause a problem or make things worse Aylia would indtantly abort the shift because its common sense.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 12, 2017, 08:44:12 pm »

If anyone seems to need assistance with something physical, asses the situation and help where possible.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 12, 2017, 09:03:19 pm »

"Hey guys when I catch the cart I'm going to need you to all hold onto the rope, and if I start to slip, please grab me."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 12, 2017, 09:42:40 pm »

"I am... uncertain. How that magic would interact with the Force that I put there, dragon. Perhaps it would be a good idea to test outside a living subject how these Forces interact."

Try to get Noir to put a burst of her magic into some scrap metal, then put a burst of my own in. Observe how explosive and/or synergetic the resulting Force cocktail is.

Also. Aylia's wound stays the same absolute size as she transforms, rather than retaining the same size relative to the form's size? I'd be somewhat concerned if she took a wound and then turned into a tiny fairy. Might end up slightly disemboweled. Conversely, she might be able to mostly nullify normal wounds by taking on a larger size. This is certainly interesting from a medical point of view.

".... Uh.....I'm hesitant to do that...I told you that I wouldn't be able to use my offensive magic....So if I test it and Aylia says she doesn't want me to touch it I've made it so I can't use my offensive magic for a while."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 12, 2017, 09:51:37 pm »

"So. You are saying that you would rather become unable to attack magically by testing an unknown quantity on your friend than by testing it on an inanimate object."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 12, 2017, 09:59:27 pm »

((Ebony wasn't actually able to cast her spell, since Egan's post said they'd heal her hand and I assumed that two heals at once wouldn't really interact well [and probably not the greatest idea to check that on a live subject if not neccesary]))
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:01:25 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2017, 10:10:44 pm »

"No I'm saying I wanna wait until she says she wants me to heal her and then we do the test."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 12, 2017, 10:13:34 pm »

"I could try my leg...I think could try something, someone nail through my wooden leg into the floor!"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:21:05 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2017, 10:17:04 pm »

((Ebony wasn't actually able to cast her spell, since Egan's post said they'd heal her hand and I assumed that two heals at once wouldn't really interact well [and probably not the greatest idea to check that on a live subject if not neccesary]))
((I personally have a hard time imagining the holy magic hurting anyone really based on what I know of it.. Unless your magic was like evil I couldn't think of a reason for them to negatively effect anything and I'd think my magic would over power yours maybe? Since demigod magic vs scroll magic?))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2017, 10:31:32 pm »

((Do NOT cross your spheres, kids.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 12, 2017, 10:33:58 pm »

((*The ghost of trier appears.* Don't cross the healing magics.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 12, 2017, 10:38:57 pm »

((I'm saying 'better safe than sorry' really, Ebony's magic is as far as I know not attached to any deity or is "evil", but we can't know how it'll react with other healing magic. It might do nothing, it might cancel the other out, it might stack and cause Aylia to get cancer or something from rapid cell regeneration. If she's getting healed, may as well not risk it.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 13, 2017, 02:25:12 pm »

First, I drink a bottle of water (9 bottles left). Then I try to sneakily move towards the giant thing (just to be sure). If I'm closer and I can make out details. I'll try to see what it is.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 13, 2017, 02:39:28 pm »

heal Aylias hand up with my holy magic but first put my magic into the scrap metal with that other person before healing Aylia with it...If it explodes or something don't heal Aylia with my holy magic also Consider whether or not I need to eat to live.
Noir focuses relaxing her mind relaxing her body...Her concern for Aylia flowing through her and the friendship she felt towards her she put this forth into her holy magic and smiled warmly at Aylia noir was determined to make sure one that she cared about would be alright.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:31:42 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 49