Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark  (Read 34862 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark
« Reply #315 on: February 06, 2017, 08:43:48 pm »

Just, like, continue not completely falling apart. Wait for the group to get together again. Also slot a lightnign totem into my staff now that we've gto some time
Missed me, but since we're not going anywhere the action stays mostly the same. I'd like to add in checking the guidestones for where to go.

Missed me a second time.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 06, 2017, 09:43:07 pm »

Just, like, continue not completely falling apart. Wait for the group to get together again. Also slot a lightnign totem into my staff now that we've gto some time
Missed me, but since we're not going anywhere the action stays mostly the same. I'd like to add in checking the guidestones for where to go.

Missed me a second time.
huh. really did, I guess

lightning totem slotted. Guidestones pop up a tiny little holographic map. it shows the location of all of the team, a faint line that traces off toward the one party member farthest away, and a blinking dot down the tunnel where that crazy thing ran.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 07, 2017, 07:30:41 am »

"Well, that's right fucked, it is. There was also some cunt down the tunnel over yonder, you'd best be looking into that sharpish before he gets away."

Continue receiving medical attention and assist however I can. Maybe my overall worldly wisdom can help here.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 07, 2017, 07:40:55 am »

Moving his gear over to Clunkers Giglam pauses staring at him

Um your going to have to talk me through this.

Help patch Clunkers being careful to not make thing's worse. If I cant do anything more go patch up any other injuries
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 07:54:46 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 07, 2017, 07:48:29 am »

"Well, that's right fucked, it is. There was also some cunt down the tunnel over yonder, you'd best be looking into that sharpish before he gets away."
"Reply: You mean 'we', right? No way this one is going on alone in this kind of state. Besides, splitting up the party seems like a recipe for disaster."

"Grateful reply: All right, but unless you've got a spare clockwork arm in your backpack, there's not much you can do here. This one will do a systems check and walk you through some minor patch-up jobs."

Using Robutt Computing, run a systems check and talk Giglam through some minor repairs to get me up and running in a decent way again. Don't bother with fixing head, arm or drone bay, but focus instead on making sure this one can move without problems.

Follow Fiddler if he moves on
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:04:36 am by Pancaek »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 07, 2017, 11:01:59 am »

"What, you expect me to lead the way? Thing was already shit-scared of me the first time, don't think my new face is gonna help there."

But very well, as soon as everyone's in walking condition we can go down the tunnel where the guidestones are pointing.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 07, 2017, 11:04:16 am »

"Reply: This one is willing to take point, but this one is very doubtful that this one's smashed in head will garner a better reaction from the Thing."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 08, 2017, 08:07:22 pm »

Continue receiving medical attention and assist however I can. Maybe my overall worldly wisdom can help here.
You sit still and wait for the guy with the bandages to finish bandaging

Moving his gear over to Clunkers Giglam pauses staring at him

Help patch Clunkers being careful to not make thing's worse. If I cant do anything more go patch up any other injuries
Best you can do is remove some broken bits that are getting in the way of some functioning bits. he can walk a little more steadily now, so that's good.

"Reply: You mean 'we', right? No way this one is going on alone in this kind of state. Besides, splitting up the party seems like a recipe for disaster."

"Grateful reply: All right, but unless you've got a spare clockwork arm in your backpack, there's not much you can do here. This one will do a systems check and walk you through some minor patch-up jobs."

Using Robutt Computing, run a systems check and talk Giglam through some minor repairs to get me up and running in a decent way again. Don't bother with fixing head, arm or drone bay, but focus instead on making sure this one can move without problems.

Follow Fiddler if he moves on

Mostly all Mr. medic can do for your inorganic ass is help cut away some damaged bits so the functioning bits are not obstructed. You can walk unassisted now, and can run okay - for a slow-ass robutt, that is.

"What, you expect me to lead the way? Thing was already shit-scared of me the first time, don't think my new face is gonna help there."

But very well, as soon as everyone's in walking condition we can go down the tunnel where the guidestones are pointing.
So okay ... maybe give me a hint as to which target you want to pursue? Otherwise, you guys are gonna split up into three groups (of one each) and wander away from each other down the three available tunnels (one of which has many fun and exciting side tunnels for more spidernannigans.)

I remind you that the guidestone showed
a) every single member of your party, of which there are five, and of those five only three are in your current location.
b) the elf barricade
c) some flashing dot

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 08, 2017, 08:19:57 pm »

So what was the result of my postponed action?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 08, 2017, 09:25:23 pm »

So what was the result of my postponed action?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh my, I thought you'd take the hint. okay, I'll roll for it, MR. -2 in memory.

You make a hallucinated trail behind you to mark the way, and stroll confidently onward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 09, 2017, 04:05:45 am »

The tunnel where I saw the screaming face thing that ran off, of course. That looked like a dead ringer for an UnderDwarf.

[...] a blinking dot down the tunnel where that crazy thing ran.

Which I assume is this tunnel, yes?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2017, 04:19:46 am »

Patch up any remaining injuries then follow Fiddler
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2017, 07:04:33 pm »

"Statement: This one hopes the underdwarves aren't going to be weird about this whole thing. This one doesn't think we can handle much more weird."

Follow Fiddler. Keep my eyes peeled as we go on.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2017, 09:59:04 pm »

The tunnel where I saw the screaming face thing that ran off, of course. That looked like a dead ringer for an UnderDwarf.

[...] a blinking dot down the tunnel where that crazy thing ran.

Which I assume is this tunnel, yes?
Patch up any remaining injuries then follow Fiddler
"Statement: This one hopes the underdwarves aren't going to be weird about this whole thing. This one doesn't think we can handle much more weird."

Follow Fiddler. Keep my eyes peeled as we go on.
Everyone is as patched as they are going t be for now, and the three of you hobble, limp, and wobble down the tunnel. As yo umove forward, the blinking dot suddenly moves ahead as well.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2017, 10:04:18 pm »

Uh keep moving I guess?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27