Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark  (Read 34868 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark
« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2017, 07:21:17 pm »

Screech and punch them, put my lucky knuckles to good use!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2017, 07:34:49 pm »

Infernal Icy ball sacks, what the hell was that?

Seeing it seems safe try to patch myself up.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 02, 2017, 07:25:38 pm »

Clunkers re-engages his auditory sensors.

"Statement: Test, test. Good, sensors are once again fucntioning. At least one part of this one that isn't broken by now.
Query: I'm sorry, did you say something, Giglam? This one had its auditory sensors turned off and didn't hear. "

Do a full systems check, using some robutt computing to help out with it. I already know about the one arm and half of my head being gone, but I want to know the full extent of the damage to my body. Have my mechanical spider fix me up a bit if he can.
Your drone operating system seems to be the problem. and one of your flying drones is inoperable.

Screech and punch them, put my lucky knuckles to good use!
You screech, Spider one dodges and lashes out. You catch it's pincer with your knuckles and it's face disappears. Over the top of that one another lunges for you. You scream and it bounces backward, seemingly losing control of it's legs. THe third rushes form the side and claws you in the side. You smash it's leg, and then duck under. it leaps to the side to keep you away from it's abdomen and you get a glancing blow on two of it's legs, sending it toppling. The other has regained it's feet and lurches forward, sinking it's teeth into your shoulder. You put your fist up through it's thorax, and then pry it's jaws from your shoulder. You turn and let loose the last of your fury in a mighty screech, rupturing the last spider's belly. You feel lightheaded, exhausted, and sore from the bites. But you feel fantastic. You lean against a wall and let out a victory caw, lips clacking together at the end with a sharp snap.

Infernal Icy ball sacks, what the hell was that?

Seeing it seems safe try to patch myself up.
You start putting some salve on your burns.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 02, 2017, 07:32:44 pm »

"FUUUCK YOUUU!" Fiddler caws viciously into the dark.

Recover some bits from all these spiders. Giant spiders are totally magical, aren't they? Physiologically impossible unless magic is involved, after all.

Then retreat back to the others.

EDIT: Also, have I changed in some profound and permanent way from drinking evil magic and dispensing it on my enemies?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:52:38 pm by Harry Baldman »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 02, 2017, 07:55:52 pm »

Seeing Fiddler return without any spiders Giglam cheered

Bloody legend now lets see about patching you up before you collapse

Patch up Fiddler
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 02, 2017, 09:37:23 pm »

"Relieved statement: Actually, it would seem that this one is mostly fine. Only this one's ability to use its drones is damaged, but that part isn't very important to this one's overall functionality.

The lost arm and half of its head being caved in are a more significant problem, but nothing this onecan't tough out."

Clunkers stands up with some difficulty, leaning heavily on his staff

"Observation: This one sees Fiddler organic has returned, and is not being hounded by spiders. Excellent.
Query: This one takes it your attack on the spiders was cathartic? This one hopes you tore them into many pieces. The little blighters deserve nothing less."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 02, 2017, 09:41:22 pm »

Become visible again and rejoin the group.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 03, 2017, 02:48:45 pm »

Just, like, continue not completely falling apart. Wait for the group to get together again. Also slot a lightnign totem into my staff now that we've gto some time

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 04, 2017, 05:11:20 pm »

"FUUUCK YOUUU!" Fiddler caws viciously into the dark.

Recover some bits from all these spiders. Giant spiders are totally magical, aren't they? Physiologically impossible unless magic is involved, after all.

Then retreat back to the others.

EDIT: Also, have I changed in some profound and permanent way from drinking evil magic and dispensing it on my enemies?

What bits would you like to recover?

You have feathers now, and your mouth is more beak than not. you've got webbing under your arms that looks like it wants to be wings. and your bloodlust has increased. You'll find it harder to resist certain types of combat now. There may be other changes, but those are the immediately noticeable ones.

Seeing Fiddler return without any spiders Giglam cheered

Bloody legend now lets see about patching you up before you collapse

Patch up Fiddler

Someone remind me what was wrong with him? Physically and not directly related to having turned into a half bird abomination, that is.

Become visible again and rejoin the group.
You stand up, wet and cold, and look around. Nope, still pitch black. You can't see shit. You feel around for the edge ofthe water, then turn and walk directly away from that until you encounter a wall. You start following the wall, hopefully away from the water and toward your friends.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 04, 2017, 05:16:05 pm »

Why, any bits that look important. Preferably a head or two, and perhaps the bits where it makes its venom, plus anything that looks intriguing.

Then get back to the others.

Someone remind me what was wrong with him? Physically and not directly related to having turned into a half bird abomination, that is.

He means getting bit by the spider that one time, but this doesn't seem to have had any effect.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 05, 2017, 12:10:07 pm »

Just, like, continue not completely falling apart. Wait for the group to get together again. Also slot a lightnign totem into my staff now that we've gto some time
Missed me, but since we're not going anywhere the action stays mostly the same. I'd like to add in checking the guidestones for where to go.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 05, 2017, 12:34:51 pm »

Create an illusionary path behind me as I walk, to keep me from getting turned around. Continue on.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 05, 2017, 06:48:42 pm »

(I thought he would have a few bites from the spiders)

Continue on with the group

What the hell did you do?
My Sig

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 06, 2017, 03:38:04 am »

Continue huddling by the cart, jumping at any unfamiliar noise and imagining scary shapes in the darkness.    
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 06, 2017, 07:13:15 pm »

Why, any bits that look important. Preferably a head or two, and perhaps the bits where it makes its venom, plus anything that looks intriguing.

Then get back to the others.

He means getting bit by the spider that one time, but this doesn't seem to have had any effect.
Oh yes. Well, those wounds are rather troublesome, sure. So I'll roll a med check for them on his turn. You had something of a battle rush going, so the wound was less noticed at the time.

"Anything that looks important" time for an int roll. You get a single giant head, an eggsac, and some kind of gland or something. Might be a venom sac, might be a gall bladder. You also grab a couple claws for the hell of it.

Also, you are now unable to use the arm that got bitten by the spider. your brass knuckles are going to be rather ineffective on either hand for a while too. You feel a burning sensation around the wounds. Maybe like a second degree sunburn.

Create an illusionary path behind me as I walk, to keep me from getting turned around. Continue on.
How would this even work? Ah well, it's an interesting action, so I'll roll to see what happens. Oh. Hahahahahahahahahahahah. You have memory -2. Oh boy. I'll postpone this action for one round.

(I thought he would have a few bites from the spiders)

Continue on with the group

What the hell did you do?
I'll go ahead and roll a medcheck for you on that. Sorry, my head was elsewhere (no, it was NOT in an anatomically impossible place! Shut up.)
"Does it burn when I do this?" "OOOOOOOUUUUUUCH!" "Well?" "Yes, fuck, it burns when you do that!"

Continue huddling by the cart, jumping at any unfamiliar noise and imagining scary shapes in the darkness.    
A kindly, if unsettling looking, under elf comes along and leaves you a cup of a hot drink and some kind of food. You whimper pathetically in appreciation.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27